TO ALL (Community)

TO ALL // Community

"mrbruce" <MrBruce at a1ct.com> wrote in
news:3fcab9ce at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> You want to wakeup today are you gonna be brain dead all your life.
> Where did I attack your universe smart guy? You mean because I chose
> not to edit a chat log and not remove your welcome to Spiral Matrix IO
> announcemant?
> Your posting here just proves your guilt.
> But I will mention Spiral Matrix now, since you brought it into the
> spot light here.
> You harbor web criminals in your universe for one.
> That act out against Active worlds by stealing their customers object
> passwords, not just A!!CT's but all the paths related to AW.
> They steal citizenships of memebers of Activeworlds.
> They wipe worlds and peoples hard work, not just A!!CT, many worlds
> not related to A!!CT have been wiped.
> Call it on echomencer, we will both be in comfernce with Rick Noll and
> JP McCormick and Law suits will apply.
> You openly admit like an idiot that you harbor M A T T in your
> universe, a person who has costed AW $1000.00 of dollars in lost
> money. I think I can convince them that your moeny for your universe
> is not cost effective, to their daily loses.
> A!!CT was destroyed by illegal acts.
> I personally will see to it Spiral Matrix is LEAGALLY shut down, in a
> court of law.

Can you prove this M a t t person has broken any laws? I doubt it.
Is a business an entity that can harbour criminals? No!
His company hasn't stolen any object passwords. One of it's customers
*may* have, but what does that have to do with the company?
They can't really steal citizenships, the owner has to be gullible and
stupid enough to give them the details.
They can't wipe worlds if they don't have the privileges to do so, stop
making false accusations.

I doubt AWI will want to have anything to do with you after you've shown
how bad a person can behave. You could always try suing him, but you'll
just end up paying dearly for it, since he has done you no harm
whatsoever.

If you keep on slandering everything and everyone, you'll probably end up
on the defendant's bench yourself. Be especially wary with what you tell
the community of A!!CT, if you go around blaming things on this company
for no reason, you might very well cause proovable damage to it...

KAH

mrbruce

Dec 1, 2003, 4:38pm
Mod lets start at the beginning here, all i did was post a fricken post
showing all of you what kind of people the ones chatting in a chat text were
saying and doing and I have the proof that it was not just talk. those
people are the same people in AW such as Ep0ch, Anthony ect ect. If i edited
out all the spiral mextrix quotes I might as well added a few M A T T: I
hacked Mods computer. Ep0ch: Yeah so did I hahaaha.
I delibratly left the text UNEDITED and undoctored so no one could lie and
say it was a fake doctored version.
Does AWI threaten to sue if you post a chat text that starts out with
Welcome to Alpha World, the biggest world in cyberspace?
If echo wants to sue me for that let him go ahead, because he was NOT
accused by ME in any way shape or form, nor did I ever say his universe was
a hacked one or say that the intent of the post was to ruin his universe!
he's the one who drew that absurd conclusion, so stop sucking up to him. He
was wrong!
So he chose to post that I was banned from there and was only there to start
trouble for him, but fails to read a chat text from his own universe and
fails to realise by reading it that the people in his universe are guilty of
a crime.
By the way, dont think for a minute that M A T T can not read this new
forum, he was quoted things that were newly posted as you can plainly see in
that chat text.
Point here is if M A T T and those others were not there bothering me via
attacking my mail server, I would never have gone there in the first place.
Now that Echo has read that chat, instead of posting "Thanks MrBruce for
pointing out this matter to me it will be looked into", he instead posts a
threat involving law suits! So sorry read more closely before you post.
MrBruce
[View Quote]

mrbruce

Dec 1, 2003, 4:52pm
For the last time Kah he treatend me first with the lawsuit, or are you that
"oneway" and "blind" to see past your hatred towards me to see the truth?
[View Quote]

mod

Dec 1, 2003, 5:23pm
Thats why the last post was my opinion on why both of you are going was to
far into this, and both are just not meeting up with what each of you MEANT
to say, so think carefully before you flame me, I'm just trying to tell you
the truth :)

-M
[View Quote]

r i c h a r d

Dec 1, 2003, 5:49pm
Excuss me id just like to point out that most ppl use echomencers first name
in that universe

serac

Dec 1, 2003, 10:26pm
: Yes but the law applies completely differant to the internet. This is
: seriously like saying, If M A T T did something illegal in =
ActiveWorlds, and
: decided to go play Warcraft III and stayed in there Bruce could sue =
Blizzard
: for harboring criminals. That is completely wrong. You can't harbor a
: criminal online. It is impossible, Ecomencher would need to go to =
matts
: house, take him to his house to hide, and then he would be harboring a
: criminal. This claim would NEVER hold up in court.

You are right. There is no harboring charge that would stick. M a t t, =
and whoever else, is not being physically protected from the law. I was =
talking about the possibility of accessory charges, which should extend =
to computer software and its usage. Allowing the supposedly guilty =
parties to continue to use AW licensed software despite the violation of =
the EULA, that seems to fall under the scope of accessory to the crime =
after the fact.

I did leave out one key detail in all of this. Only ActiveWorlds Inc. =
has any authority to bring charges related to the EULA. mrbruce may =
feel empowered to threaten legal action against M a t t (and, now that I =
read, Echomencer and the entire Spiral Matrix universe). The most he =
can do is file civil charges relating to his lost time and income due to =
the supposed wrong-doing.

However, I do not feel that this potential litigation has ANY merit =
whatsoever. Obviously feelings were hurt and what happened was not =
fair. But the courts of law are not about fixing that. The solution is =
for all parties to get off their high-and-mighty soapboxes and realize =
that while they may feel hurt, they have caused much hurt to others.

-- Serac

ep0ch

Dec 2, 2003, 1:57am
M A T T: I hacked Mods computer.
Ep0ch: Yeah so did I hahaaha.

Dont put words in my mouth. Ill fuckin set lawyers on you then.

-Ep0ch

[View Quote]

ep0ch

Dec 2, 2003, 2:25am
Ah so now i doctored my log? Yes i did. I removed my comments about NelXaga,
as they were rude. Other than that, the log (which im currently not going to
gvie a url to but telegram me if you want it that bad) is completly
undoctored and thats that. Copied directly from AW Chat screen. Stop trying
to cover up everything you did wrong bruce. It makes you look more and more
like a fool.

-Ep0ch

[View Quote]

mrbruce

Dec 2, 2003, 8:15am
You really are an idiot arent you Ep0ch?
[View Quote]

mrbruce

Dec 2, 2003, 8:33am
LOL you are an idiot, geese I thought you were just an actoing like your
idiot Ep0ch, I've seen your Chat log and why dont you post it? Please do I
want everyone to see how mean I was too you by allowing you CT rights for 2
minutes to see the immigration offiers announcement to prove to you that
A!!CT was not renewed and no where in there DID I disrespect you, I just
asked you to post a public apology to me in the NGs. Ok you posted. But you
used what another person said to you against me. Im no ones master nor is
anyone my slave. Definition: You cant hold me responsible for the acts or
words of another person, he did nothing to you psyically, or did damage to
your property.
How many emails can a server hold before it fills to capacity or deletes
important emails? You hahahaha laughed while M A T T admitted to email
bombing me 5000 then 500, then 5000 emails and yes Ep0ch you immature little
pion you he did email 10,500 emails of profanity and worthless crap to me.
so laugh on little boy.
MrBruce

"mrbruce" <MrBruce at a1ct.com> wrote in
news:3fcb8de9 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> For the last time Kah he treatend me first with the lawsuit, or are
> you that "oneway" and "blind" to see past your hatred towards me to
[View Quote] I'm not blind, although I may have overlooked a couple of posts in this
mess. However, I've never seen anyone threatening you first, I just saw you
suddenly blaming Spiral Matrix and going around saying you were going to
sue just about everyone.

I feel no hatred towards you, stop being such a jerk. Why do you keep
believing everyone is opposed to you, that everyone hates you? It's one of
your worst problems, the constant whining about hatred that doesn't exist.
There may be a few people one might say go as far as hating you or A!!CT,
as I understand it, but these are few. That said, I think pretty much
everyone reading this newsgroup is really pissed off at you now, but
there's a big difference between being angered and hating.

I'm getting tired of your defamation, please stop it.