Bingo in America (Community)

Bingo in America // Community

1  2  |

number 6

Nov 20, 2003, 7:41am
True, would be the thinking of deranged.

Just seems so counter productive for aw.inc to give world increases and free
renewals to a worlds that is so dead. There are many other worlds in aw that
bring so much in regards members and publicity to Activeworlds that I'm sure
would be beneficial to the sustainability of AW if they also received free
upgrades and renewal,s. For instance like or hate it Mr Bruces main build
world does have a population and even the theamed worlds that have a
greater usage would love to be recipients of free upgrades and free renewals
to ensure members keep coming back.

[View Quote]

mrbruce

Nov 20, 2003, 8:08am
This is my last post about this issue.
A!!CT is privately owned, its owned by me. A!!CT is unlike most private
worlds in AW which are merely a display of the world owners builds and
creations.
A!!CT is open to all, tourists included, we do not alienate anyone.Some
worlds hate new comers so bad they do not want tourists in their worlds!
A!!CT's entire land out side of 20 N E S W is open to the public for
building.
A!!CT allows all building commands, create move and rotate are included.
We treat all people fairly, we do not ban people just because we do not like
them or for 'personal' reasons!!
We have water, we have clouds, we have a moon and a sun that travels across
the sky every 24 hours, they rise and set. We have night and day and weather
conditions.
We allow tourists and citizens alike to edit A!!CT's terrain.
We allow public bots and we allow users here to hold any events they want
and will even include them in our world announcements.
Our object path has over 201,756 models, 265,975 textures. We make alot of
our own models and add over 500 to 1000 new ones a month, not retextured
versions of the same thing over and over again!!
A!!CT's outer boundries have oceans and beaches.
All present AW 3.4 features are successfully enabled in A!!CT.
We host many bot games and some are action related games none of you have
the talent to reproduce, such as our photon /phaser shooting game that works
anywhere in A!!CT.
We have an accurate updated bot download and info center.
We have arcade games that actually work with over 300 games.
We have tourist friendly building schools that teach tourists proper
building ediqutte and about being polite when visiting new worlds that allow
them access.
We treat new comers with respect and like it or not A!!CT is proud to
annouce to date we have encouraged 164 citizens to register as citizens
since 2001!
A few that honestly could not afford citizenships I have purchased them one
so as to lessen the amount freeloaders a bit and a few have passed the cits
back to me once they could afford their own.
We have worked with many who came to AW not knowing what this was all about
and who happened to venture into our world.
A!!CT and all its associated worlds are non-profit worlds, we make nothing
off this stuff to help renew it with.
Our only bad points are we are subject to an outragious renewal fee and and
limited to a world size of 130 and user limit of 25.
For a world of this type, A!!CT is within the top 5 on the worlds list if
not 1st or 3rd.
A!!CT world has been one of the few sucessful worlds, its downfall is it
will expire on December 16th 2003 at 8:27 PM EST.
You people take a breath, be fair and think sensibly, why let a successful
thing die, while flops are allowed to survive?
MrBruce

wizard myrddin

Nov 20, 2003, 10:39am
Humm thats not what jetta informed me was the reason..

perhaps you should talk to your master

[View Quote]

ciena

Nov 20, 2003, 2:12pm
I see the usual hatreds and jealousies and general overall bashing coming
through in the NG :o) Let me clarify a few points here. America does not get
a free ride. I too pay for my world on a monthly basis. However, due to
health issues some complications that have arisen and I have made an
accomidation. I'm not going into the details of my business relationship
with AW...It just simply in no ones business. I have informed my associates
in America of what is going on and will only discuss one small part of it in
here. I wanted to make sure that America would continue to run in the event
of my death or incapication. Ideally, it would have been great to have the
AB s take over America and run it. However, the monthly expenses of running
America are very high and very few ppl, I know, could afford it. As you are
well aware, group endeavors don't seem to work in here and I was unable to
get a group to take over the day to day running of and expenses of America.
As a consequence AW has agreed to take over America in the event of my death
or incapication. The AB s will continue to run America on a day to day basis
and make the decisions as to allocation of building areas and all public
builds. Ciena will continue as CT as long as she desires. America has always
worked hand in glove with AW. Even going back to the 'good old' days of
Alphaworld and COF. American Builders started AWSchool. America's gz and the
Abs running the gz were the model of the present day Pks and Gate. America
was the first private world to offer open building and continues to do so.
Gotta admit that I have dumped many thousands of objects now and am not sure
exactly what is and isn't there and will be dumping many more thousands over
the next few months, but we offer a pretty complete selection of objects
including sets from ancient Rome, Egypt, Medival, wild west, Civil War,
Modern Cities and ofcourse general natural objects and walls, doors ect.ect.
Yes some ppl have been banned from America...Two who are prominent in here
and proved themselves to be thieves are banned. One who has been published
on the front page of his hometown newpaper as being a pedophile has been
banned. Also one or two who have been trouble makers have been banned. I own
and run America as I see fit. If anyone wishes to build and chat and be part
of a community they are welcome. If they wish to antagonize or sexually
harass they can go to one of the other worlds. I know my limitations with a
computer and don't claim to be that which I am not. But, there are those in
here who have always been jealous of and hated America and have done
everything in their power to destroy America. Got some news for ya...It just
ain't gonna happen. Jetta :o)

[View Quote]

ciena

Nov 20, 2003, 2:13pm
u know nothing of the truth but jetta has had me post for him. READ IT!!
[View Quote]

ciena

Nov 20, 2003, 2:14pm
i didnt say i owned it. run your mouth off and dont even know what the
hells going on!
[View Quote]

ciena

Nov 20, 2003, 2:15pm
u were told wrong
[View Quote]

ciena

Nov 20, 2003, 2:17pm
i have NEVER posted anything that had to do with u! show it to me. wheres
the proof? i would love to see it and if i did then i would apologize. but i
have never said anything against u befor.
[View Quote]

ciena

Nov 20, 2003, 2:18pm
read the post jetta had me post for him."number 6"
[View Quote]

ciena

------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C3AF3D.80224020

i was just trying to get your blood boiling and it worked lmao!!
[View Quote] [View Quote]
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C3AF3D.80224020

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>i was just trying to get your blood =
boiling and it=20
worked lmao!!</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>"weyoun" &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:Weyoun at 127.0.0.1">Weyoun at 127.0.0.1</A>&gt;=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0053_01C3AF3D.80224020--

ciena

------=_NextPart_000_0064_01C3AF3D.A2699480

wrong too!=20
[View Quote] [View Quote]
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0064_01C3AF3D.A2699480

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>wrong too! </FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"number 6" &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:6 at nonofyourbussiness.com">6 at nonofyourbussiness.com</A>&gt;=
wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:3fbc8437$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:3fbc8437$1 at server1=
..Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Very odd, I was told it was partly =
owned by=20
Dreamlandpark universe.Which is why the protagonist was appointed=20
CT</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>"weyoun" &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:Weyoun at 127.0.0.1">Weyoun at 127.0.0.1</A>&gt;=20
[View Quote] response:"yeah it is nice actually :))"<BR></FONT>&gt;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt;</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"ciena" &lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:nikona at comcast.net"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>nikona at comcast.net</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt; wrote in=20
message<BR></FONT><A =
href=3D"news:3fbc65bf at server1.Activeworlds.com"><FONT=20
face=3DArial =
size=3D2>news:3fbc65bf at server1.Activeworlds.com</FONT></A><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>...<BR>&gt; ty :) well said!<BR></DIV></FONT>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"number 6" &lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:6 at nonofyourbussiness.com"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>6 at nonofyourbussiness.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt; wrote=20
in message </FONT><A =
href=3D"news:3fbc81e4$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com"><FONT=20
face=3DArial =
size=3D2>news:3fbc81e4$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com</FONT></A><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>...</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt; Interesting I=20
never was aware AW.inc are giving free upgrades and world<BR>&gt; =
renewals.=20
Can you please give us some details? I'm sure many world =
owners<BR>&gt;=20
would love to know how to get free upgrades and=20
renewals.<BR></BLOCKQUOTE></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0064_01C3AF3D.A2699480--

binarybud

Nov 20, 2003, 2:22pm
Keep on keep'in on Jetta!!!!! :)

[View Quote]

ciena

Nov 20, 2003, 2:26pm
Jetta thanx u and I thank u :)
[View Quote]

ep0ch

Nov 20, 2003, 4:46pm
A free world upgrade would be nice LOL but AW holds on to them tighter than
a dirty magazine...

Ep0ch

light form

Nov 20, 2003, 7:28pm
"Danny got a juice box! I want a juice box too!"

Yall make AWI sound like a third grade teacher. Hate to break it to you,
but, unlike teachers, companies are well within their rights if they play
favorites. Though nuggets.

LF

mrbruce

Nov 21, 2003, 4:39am
I wasnt the one who said you did, all I was stating was Jetta Lewis is
listed as America worlds owner.
[View Quote]

mrbruce

Nov 21, 2003, 4:53am
Ciena your name is very familar to me and a few others who also brought to
my attention the same, as the one who posted anti A!!CT remarks when ever we
or I posted an event or public notice for A!!CT World.
I love constructive criticism, but at times you were right there everytime
critisizing our posts or attacking us and putting us down.
I believe I have successfully stayed out of the NGs for some time now, so
there's no way my news reader goes back far enough to grasp one of your
anti-A!!CT or Anti-MrBruce posts to show you as proof.
I never came to AW or created A!!CT to make enemies, or get bashed by
jealous people who regret I have what I have, but none if came to me free. I
paid alot of money I could have spent selfeshly on my self, instead of
buying a large world from AW (which supports AW) and opening this world up
for you and everyone to use freely.
Yes, A!!CT World's size sux, since its a P-130 and small for a public build
world setting, But I did this all because I have a love for all people and
at my exspense I looked to bring a little happiness to all.
MrBruce

[View Quote]

ciena

Nov 21, 2003, 6:37am
i never posted any anti A!!CT posts. the only times i ever posted was when
DLP was attacted or me personally.
[View Quote]

mrbruce

Nov 22, 2003, 6:44am
Well I have nothing against DLP I pay for a citizenship there with the same
name i have here, its called MrBruce. But i forgot my DLP cit number, but i
do not have time to go there much as i cant run two AW type browsers at
once. But I like DLP. : )
[View Quote]

ep0ch

Nov 23, 2003, 6:43am
Erm actually you can run 2 AW browsers, just takes a hex editor...I do it
for SM.

-Ep0ch