number 6 // User Search

1  |

Please read / AW HACKED

Jul 13, 2003, 8:38am
Jump to it Enzo, your mate has spoken

[View Quote]

Object makers please reframe from using caps!!

Jul 13, 2003, 6:03am
If you set your ftp program to auto change the character case to lower case
will cure you having to spend hours performing a task that is down on auto
on uploading files.

Check your ftp program options, its amazing what you find..

We have used this for years.

[View Quote]

Cy's

Aug 27, 2003, 6:07am
Anyone tell me where the cyaward voting is taking place? Noticed on the web
site its open?

Cy's

Aug 28, 2003, 10:51am
Any reason's?

[View Quote]

Cy's

Aug 28, 2003, 5:14pm
May I suggest a notice on the web site as many users don't always visit the
Newsgroups.

[View Quote]

copyright violation

Oct 12, 2003, 10:10am
Did you use a Digimarc type watermarking? otherwise its one word against
another word.

Any intellectual property infringements are between you and the other
person. If you cannot prove complete ownership who is to say you never used
the their parties work?

Using someone's idea and improving on it or modifying it may be unethical,
but hell I've seen things models created in aw available on the web free and
charged for in aw.

Besides take your complaints to the perpetrator its nothing to do with the
rest of us. Its just wasting time.

Goldern Rule Digimarc your work. Otherwise its your word against the others.

[View Quote]

Bingo in America

Nov 19, 2003, 9:05pm
So are you saying the America World is now owned by Activeworlds.inc as you
are implying?

[View Quote]

Bingo in America

Nov 20, 2003, 6:18am
Answer the question please does activeworlds.inc own part or all of Amercia
as you have implied.

You have very clearly indicted a impression of it.

I quote: "Must be nice to get a P-500 from AWI for free huh...."

your response:"yeah it is nice actually :))"

[View Quote]

Bingo in America

Nov 20, 2003, 6:54am
Well I was told America world was partly owned by another Universe and
therefore now runs under there rules. Which is why I was asking the relevant
question. If As the protagonist states AW.INC own/ sponsor this world they
must own another Universe.

[View Quote]

Bingo in America

Nov 20, 2003, 6:57am
Interesting I never was aware AW.inc are giving free upgrades and world
renewals. Can you please give us some details? I'm sure many world owners
would love to know how to get free upgrades and renewals.

[View Quote]

Bingo in America

------=_NextPart_000_018E_01C3AF43.F7FEB3C0

Very odd, I was told it was partly owned by Dreamlandpark universe.Which =
is why the protagonist was appointed CT
[View Quote] [View Quote]
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_018E_01C3AF43.F7FEB3C0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Dwindows-1252">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=3D#000000 size=3D2>Very odd, I was told it was partly =
owned by=20
Dreamlandpark universe.Which is why the protagonist was appointed=20
CT</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
<DIV>"weyoun" &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:Weyoun at 127.0.0.1">Weyoun at 127.0.0.1</A>&gt;=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_018E_01C3AF43.F7FEB3C0--

Bingo in America

Nov 20, 2003, 7:41am
True, would be the thinking of deranged.

Just seems so counter productive for aw.inc to give world increases and free
renewals to a worlds that is so dead. There are many other worlds in aw that
bring so much in regards members and publicity to Activeworlds that I'm sure
would be beneficial to the sustainability of AW if they also received free
upgrades and renewal,s. For instance like or hate it Mr Bruces main build
world does have a population and even the theamed worlds that have a
greater usage would love to be recipients of free upgrades and free renewals
to ensure members keep coming back.