No flight sequences in AW? (Community)

No flight sequences in AW? // Community

1  |

sw comit

Aug 6, 2003, 12:47am
To anyone in AWI who's listening - are you adding the flight sequences to
Alphaworld or what? Looks like you got it half done (can see people tilting
in the air).

Just wondering, thanks
- Comit

PS - what happened to our sun?! =P

starfleet

Aug 6, 2003, 4:21am
It's better when you can see people tilting, that way you can lay down on beds etc. ROFL
With a fly sequence you couldn't do that.

[View Quote]

r i c h a r d

Aug 6, 2003, 6:46am
The tilting isn't a seq its just an angel sent by ur browser to the world
server like the direction ur facing

starfleet

Aug 6, 2003, 8:46am
Send me an angel :P

[View Quote]

sw comit

Aug 6, 2003, 4:14pm
Seeing the tilt wasn't available untill a couple weeks after 3.4 launched.
I dunno, it looks pretty silly without the seqs. I look like a hotep
missile =P

[View Quote]

rossyboy

Aug 6, 2003, 5:08pm
Yea but you can always turn SEQs off...

"starfleet" <Starfleet at Command.com> wrote this
(news:3f309e6f at server1.Activeworlds.com) in community on 06 Aug 2003:

> It's better when you can see people tilting, that way you can lay down
> on beds etc. ROFL With a fly sequence you couldn't do that.

[View Quote]

starfleet

Aug 7, 2003, 12:32am
I rather have no fly sequence installed.

[View Quote]

lady nighthawk

Aug 7, 2003, 10:57am
I don't even get the tilt in my world, and my server is 3.4 ... where do I
get the fly seq or angel or whatever it's called?

LNH

[View Quote]

lady nighthawk

Aug 7, 2003, 2:13pm
Apparently these are the 3.4 seqs, you need to find them (probably in aw)
and then zip each and upload to your seqs folder...

run=qrun2
fly=qfly2
hover=qhover1
swim=qswim
float=qfloat
jump=qjump1
fall=qfall1s

LNH

[View Quote]

just in

Aug 8, 2003, 12:22am
If you have visited The Gate then the seqs you listed are in your local AW
cache.

Regards, Justin

[View Quote]

lady nighthawk

Aug 8, 2003, 1:44am
I have the seqs now, just passing on to others what the seq filenames are so
they can get them. These should have been included in world servers that are
3.4 should they not? They were not in my 3.4 world however ... I have added
them (seqs) now but have to go through the bother of adding them to each av
I want them to work in from the avatars.dat file.

AW should have installed these in the upgrade is my point.

LNH

[View Quote]

rossyboy

Aug 11, 2003, 8:03pm
You don't need to steal them from the gate, they're on the megapath for
all to get.

"lady nighthawk" <dmurtagh27 at hotmail.com> wrote this
(news:3f331caf at server1.Activeworlds.com) in community on 08 Aug 2003:

> I have the seqs now, just passing on to others what the seq filenames
> are so they can get them. These should have been included in world
> servers that are 3.4 should they not? They were not in my 3.4 world
> however ... I have added them (seqs) now but have to go through the
> bother of adding them to each av I want them to work in from the
> avatars.dat file.
>
> AW should have installed these in the upgrade is my point.
>
> LNH

[View Quote]

lady nighthawk

Aug 12, 2003, 12:17pm
Steal them? They're in your cache file, seqs are not hidden or otherwise
disabled. Most tell me to *get them there*.

LNH

"lady nighthawk" <dmurtagh27 at hotmail.com> wrote in news:3f38f6e8
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Steal them? They're in your cache file, seqs are not hidden or otherwise
> disabled. Most tell me to *get them there*.

That they're in your cache doesn't mean they're yours to take. You *have*
to download them to see them, but if the author doesn't give you permission
to take them, don't. It'd then be stealing.