War (Community)

War // Community

1  |

the lady

Jul 21, 2003, 8:58pm
Telegram from "anonymous", sent Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:24 PM:
i will fight with all my mite to the death to stop u and ur Declaration of
Independence u now have a war on ur hands
--------------------------------------

Ya'll declared war on me. I don't even have an army. Guess I'd better get
one.

jerme

Jul 21, 2003, 9:10pm
and, uhh... who cares?

ohh, wait... that's right... *nobody*

-Jeremy

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jeremy Booker - Owner / Webmaster

[View Quote]

themask

Jul 21, 2003, 9:11pm
Yep, noone really cares.. please, leave us alone. Thanks.

"the lady" <thelady263414 at hotmail.com> wrote in
news:3f1c700c$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Telegram from "anonymous", sent Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:24 PM:
> i will fight with all my mite to the death to stop u and ur
> Declaration of Independence u now have a war on ur hands
> --------------------------------------
>
> Ya'll declared war on me. I don't even have an army. Guess I'd
> better get one.

Okay, this one person is "us all". That's right, makes lots of sense.

It's you who started this whole declaration of independence revolution
charade anyway, don't complain when someone as strange as yourself joins
in.

KAH

starfleet

Jul 21, 2003, 9:43pm
Tourists can't send tgrams. GAHH..it's made up.

[View Quote]

legion

Jul 21, 2003, 9:46pm
I had that thought too. What a shame. A lying citizen. :/ Shall we arrest
her for treason? Oh wait maybe AWI can do that. ;)

--
Legion
Was a former executionor. Goober stole my job! >_<

"I think, therefore I am" - Rene Descartes,
17th-century French philosopher, Earth
[View Quote]

r i c h a r d

Jul 21, 2003, 10:01pm
Or maybe it was a cit and shes just blanking out the name duh

maki

Jul 21, 2003, 10:40pm
[View Quote] as KAH said, that's only one person. even if it is a 'real' telegram. just
what do you think you're going to do to simulate a "war" in active worlds
anyway?

maki

ryan

Jul 21, 2003, 11:59pm
Massive amounts of avatars crashing into each other with a bot there to
keep score.

Ryan

[View Quote]

themask

Jul 22, 2003, 12:07am
Hahaha.

.duo.

Jul 22, 2003, 9:55am
That person was probably just making a joke...
[View Quote]

count dracula

Jul 22, 2003, 10:25am
Lady, I honestly think you cannot do much within AW universe.
If you really want to have a civil war, I suggest you get a cracked universe
and host it in some country where copyrights do not apply. Then refuse to
close it down and go to court with AWI. When and if you win that battle, you
have achived the independency.

Drac
the lady <thelady263414 at hotmail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3f1c700c$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Telegram from "anonymous", sent Sun Jul 20, 2003 3:24 PM:
> i will fight with all my mite to the death to stop u and ur Declaration of
> Independence u now have a war on ur hands
> --------------------------------------
>
> Ya'll declared war on me. I don't even have an army. Guess I'd better
get
> one.

I will provide the bot, we need say... 10 thousand people, horse avatars,
and the occasional cruise missile?

ryan

Jul 22, 2003, 6:23pm
Sounds great. Time, place?

Ryan

[View Quote]

builderz

Jul 22, 2003, 6:26pm
How about Ryan's house, next Friday at 8 PM? ;P

Builderz
http://www.3dhost.net

[View Quote]

ryan

Jul 22, 2003, 6:44pm
Which one? I have lots of houses, villas, beach homes, etc.

Ryan

[View Quote] > How about Ryan's house, next Friday at 8 PM? ;P

> Builderz
> http://www.3dhost.net

[View Quote]

builderz

Jul 22, 2003, 7:00pm
It was meant as a joke (hence the ;P). I should have been more specific
and said "Ryan's real house" (as in physical home in the real world).

Builderz
http://www.3dhost.net