I crossed the line (Community)

I crossed the line // Community

1  |

baro

Jun 30, 2003, 9:22pm
Shut yer fester'in gobs, ya tits.

For christ sake am I crossing the line to ask to keep your ridiculously
banal arguments off the NG's? Your thread reads like telegrams between two
people. Could you maybe move it to telegrams? This goes for everyone. If
you want to point out some insanely nit picky spelling or technical error in
someone's arugment, or endlessly debate some tiny detail that matters to no
one, perhaps you could telegram the person instead.

I thik awi needs to create a "pointless unproductive whining and
one-upsmanship" forum for this shit.

Uhg I give up, this is my last pointless "stop pointless arguments" post.

iggythealleycat

Jun 30, 2003, 10:07pm
in article 3f00c627 at server1.Activeworlds.com, baro at baronjutter at shaw.ca
wrote on 7/1/03 2:22 AM:
well it's not my fualt ppl like bud makeing those silly arguments

> Shut yer fester'in gobs, ya tits.
>
> For christ sake am I crossing the line to ask to keep your ridiculously
> banal arguments off the NG's? Your thread reads like telegrams between two
> people. Could you maybe move it to telegrams? This goes for everyone. If
> you want to point out some insanely nit picky spelling or technical error in
> someone's arugment, or endlessly debate some tiny detail that matters to no
> one, perhaps you could telegram the person instead.
>
> I thik awi needs to create a "pointless unproductive whining and
> one-upsmanship" forum for this shit.
>
> Uhg I give up, this is my last pointless "stop pointless arguments" post.

captain mad mike

Jun 30, 2003, 10:55pm
And then who continues arguing with them?

-CMM

[View Quote]

zeofatex

Jun 30, 2003, 11:40pm
AW doesn't have forums O.O

[View Quote]

zeofatex

Jun 30, 2003, 11:49pm
Actually for what you just said I don't see why you can't telegram everyone
you're talking about and keep it off the forums. (I realise that I could
telegram this to you, but you've already got a post about this topic on the
forum.) Because now it's just going to be another 57 post topic with
nothing but flames in it. Why don't people post 57 posts about non-flame
topics.

[View Quote]

.duo.

Jul 1, 2003, 12:25am
Me :-P because those posts drive me nuts.
[View Quote]

weizer

Jul 1, 2003, 12:26am
Yes I saw that, you reply 100posts/sec...lol

-Weizer

".duo." <ncommons at comcast.net> a écrit dans le message de news:
3f00f105$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Me :-P because those posts drive me nuts.
[View Quote]

.duo.

Jul 1, 2003, 10:38pm
lol, yeah :-P