AW Forum? (Community)

AW Forum? // Community

1  |

calhoun

Jun 14, 2003, 4:45am
does Active Worlds have a forum, and if so where is it?

john

Jun 14, 2003, 7:38am
A forum?

[View Quote]

lord perception

Jun 14, 2003, 8:27am
[View Quote] No, If I am right, there isn't such a thing as an Official ActiveWorlds
forum, There are however numerous AW related forums set up by various
citizens around the place.

"calhoun" <coen at charter.net> wrote in news:3eeac48d$1
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> does Active Worlds have a forum, and if so where is it?

You are in it... Time to open your eyes, mate.

KAH

tengel

Jun 14, 2003, 9:05am
LOL..... ohhh I did't know. rofl

Tengel

"kah" <kah at kahnews.cjb.net> skrev i melding
news:Xns939A7F104EA81kahatkahnewsdotcjbdo at 64.94.241.201...
> "calhoun" <coen at charter.net> wrote in news:3eeac48d$1
> at server1.Activeworlds.com:
>

> You are in it... Time to open your eyes, mate.
>
> KAH

brock

Jun 14, 2003, 2:55pm
The NG is aw's forums.
Don't take it upon yourself to make an AW Forum.
Many people have done it before.
Their forums went nowhere.

--
Brock - 308723 - DE Leader

sw comit

Jun 14, 2003, 5:24pm
Newsgroups and forums...big difference =O

You guys can come to http://forum.swcity.net though ;D It's not just SW
City stuff, that's only one part of the boards. It's a pretty active board.

- SW Comit

[View Quote]

syntax

Jun 14, 2003, 9:03pm
Yea, next to the AWNG's it's the next active AW forum.
--
- Syntax -
http://www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

lord perception

Jun 14, 2003, 9:38pm
[View Quote] Anyway, I should of added that what I meant was that there are no official
"web-based" forums, which I presumed was what the thread initiator was
looking for.

Somehow, I think Andras' NGs come in second. :P

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Distant third
awnews at awnews.org

syntax

Jun 15, 2003, 10:37am
Err, not really. I check in on AW.Community and there's rarely any new
posts. I'm not sure about the others.
--
- Syntax -
http://www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

dm mercury

Jun 15, 2003, 9:55pm
Maybe by forum he meant like one of those local access shows that people
call in and they discuss issues about things like battle star galactica on
the air, and the person on the tv then makes fun of you and says sheesh
whats your problem dont you know what your talking about! then slams the
phone down on you and then proceeds to laugh some more. then the show host
says next caller please and presses the line 2 button.

DM

[View Quote]

carlbanks

Jun 16, 2003, 1:11am
You lost me.

[View Quote]

binarybud

Jun 16, 2003, 12:20pm
I might add....and of course your just like everyone else just like Brock. so your a loser and quit thinking otherwise.
Anything you do will fail.....just like everyone else. LOL

The preceding message was total sarcasm
Leo :)

[View Quote]

sw comit

Jun 17, 2003, 6:22am
Actaully it's more active. I kept track today. Our forums had 68 posts
today. The community and general discussion boards had a total of 30.
Though, the NGs beat us in population =P