Good Bye (Community)

Good Bye // Community

1  |

xavarella dead

Dec 21, 2002, 1:45pm
Well, all good things come to an end. I immigrated to AW on Friday, June
28th, 1996. My citizenship expires on Sunday, December 22nd, 2002 at 7:17
pm.

I've been play testing The Sims Online since the first day of the beta
version, and now that it's live I'm going to pay to play. The game is
simply awesome and much more interesting to me than AW is anymore.

Adios :)

wizard myrddin

Dec 21, 2002, 1:56pm
Best Wishes in your new place xavarella. I know how addictive the sims can
be and met a lot of people in their during the testing stage.

Just eat well and get them skills :-)

[View Quote]

zeo toxion

Dec 21, 2002, 3:45pm
Yeah I expire January 31st, and I'm not renewing just to try out 3.4. It would have been nice if I could have
tried it at least to see if it was any good. People do get bored of one version for 2 friggen years you know
:-P

--
Zeo

[View Quote]

wizard myrddin

Dec 21, 2002, 4:25pm
I know this ownt make any diffrence to many but please if any have time to
vote in a non official vote on my second web site why you would leave aw.

I am aware that many non related aw people do read these newsgroups. Vote
and be heard. I know some allready have. Perhaps some might listen.

Http://www.rdescape.co.uk

What is the address for those of us who don't know it?

Chris

Sorry to see you leave. I am. Dunno about the other SW's. ;) They swarmed
you one night. I remember hearing about it. lol. Best wishes to you. :)

Chris

[View Quote]

zeo toxion

Dec 21, 2002, 6:25pm
Heres the whole message for you again:

"I know this ownt make any diffrence to many but please if any have time to
vote in a non official vote on my second web site why you would leave aw.

I am aware that many non related aw people do read these newsgroups. Vote
and be heard. I know some allready have. Perhaps some might listen.

Http://www.rdescape.co.uk"

Now you tell me what the adress it :)

--
Zeo

[View Quote]

xavarella dead

Dec 21, 2002, 7:22pm
Ok, I voted..."to be within a fun atmosphere". The Sims Online is a real
blast.

Any fun in the AW owned public worlds was killed long ago by Peacekrappers
and Gatesnipers.

[View Quote]

builderz

Dec 21, 2002, 7:36pm
I hate to see an "old timer" such as yourself leave the community. I
guess everything has to run its course at one point or another. Have fun
with The Sims Online. I've played The Sims (not the online version) in
the past and the game is very addicting.

-Builderz

[View Quote]

anduin

Dec 21, 2002, 9:12pm
An identity claiming to be known as zeo toxion scribed the following news:3e04ce3c$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com :

> Heres the whole message for you again:
>
> "I know this ownt make any diffrence to many but please if any have time to
> vote in a non official vote on my second web site why you would leave aw.
>
> I am aware that many non related aw people do read these newsgroups. Vote
> and be heard. I know some allready have. Perhaps some might listen.
>
> Http://www.rdescape.co.uk"
>
> Now you tell me what the adress it :)

The address was too far down and only one line above all of the quotes. Should have had an extra space between the address and the quoting.

--
Anduin (317281)
- The Gorean Scribe

zeo toxion

Dec 21, 2002, 10:12pm
[View Quote] I agree. But it was there.

--
Zeo

poseidon

Dec 22, 2002, 1:04am
Personally I wouldn't leave AW for those reasons.. I guess im an addict :(
The thing tying me is the community, and while people leave, a strong
community is still around, and is much fun :)

Poseidon

[View Quote]

anduin

Dec 22, 2002, 9:08pm
An identity claiming to be known as poseidon scribed the following news:3e052baf$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com :

> Personally I wouldn't leave AW for those reasons.. I guess im an addict :(
> The thing tying me is the community, and while people leave, a strong
> community is still around, and is much fun :)

I agree.

--
Anduin (317281)
- The Gorean Scribe

maki

Dec 22, 2002, 9:39pm
[View Quote] that's why it's highlighted. :)

awmaki.com

byte me

Dec 23, 2002, 6:46am
Hey, what server do you play on? :)
Maybe we could meet up one day!
[View Quote]

sw comit

Dec 23, 2002, 6:47am
tehehe!
--
- Syntax -
http://www.swcity.net

Who looks at headers? the URL blended in perfectly with it, especially
since it was highlighted blue and underlined. It was one line above your
e-mail address, which was also highlighted and underlined. In this case I
agree with eep. Put a line in between the last line of your message and the
header. :P

Chris

LOL. The way I saw it, you were the one sniping. ;)

Chris

[View Quote]

zeo toxion

Dec 23, 2002, 10:11pm
Hey it wasn't my post I was just pointing it out.

--
Zeo

[View Quote]

anduin

Dec 24, 2002, 8:38pm
An identity claiming to be known as maki scribed the following news:3e064d18 at server1.Activeworlds.com :

[View Quote] Ah, it depends on the newsreader and programs you're using along with it. My links are 'black'. Thanks for trying :)

--
Anduin (317281)
- The Gorean Scribe

yanst

Dec 26, 2002, 10:58pm
Xav,

Hope you get this message.
Sorry to see you go.
Best wishes to you.

Yanst

[View Quote]

e n z o

Dec 27, 2002, 1:52pm
Just curious why you never upgraded to 3.3?

zeo toxion

Dec 27, 2002, 4:05pm
I did, just exagerated a bit on the 2 years part. :)

--
Zeo