Newsgroups (Community)

Newsgroups // Community

1  ...  3  4  5  6  |

daphne

Nov 8, 2002, 3:51am
Put a "non" Adult ONLY entry in a world that containes no Adult ONLY content
so it could be viewed by all persons???

Of course that would work if a "person" and NOT the Adult ONLY "world" the
entry originally existed in were nominated and if what they were nominated
for falls under the AW Inc. content guidelines... That would never even
have been seen as a "problem", I don't believe... You'd have to "advertise"
the person and not the world they had originally created the enty in
though...

BTW..... I'm curious, Bit...
Why have you just recently included "chat" in this issue??? The issue is
not about chat... It's about content and conduct that most civilized
societies (including our AW society) consider to be inappropriate for public
display... It's about purposfully flaunting AW Inc's stated guidelines...

We all know that "not nice" chat happens occasionally wherever there are
people gathered together... In this community that can be "punished" by
temporarily removing the offender or by Community censure but it can NOT be
controlled to the point where it does not happen....

The same cannot be said about the ability to control things in the Cy Awards
processes...

(BTW Bit and SW Chris... The word is facetious..*S*)

Don't look at me. I just copied and pasted what she wrote! Sorry byte me.
:P

SW Chris

emm, maybe im mistaken, but dont you guys supply the world for the cy
awards? that is pretty much sponsering dont you think?

[View Quote]

linn ironhead@digitalpassage(dot)com

Nov 11, 2002, 12:04pm
the CY s are cheap disgusting and condone things now that are on adult
sites but I guess re naming the awards wouldn't make it more so don't
think it can GET more so come to think of it

[View Quote]

1  ...  3  4  5  6  |