175
January 1, 1999
11:43:06
An Object refresh button would be good.
Jim Lewies
2
January 2, 1999
10:11:49
Re: *Yes* File-transfering is here! (Soon)
Fluxen
1
January 13, 1999
05:54:45
Re: *Yes* File-transfering is here! (Soon)
=?iso-8859-1?q?eep=b2?=
1
January 13, 1999
15:02:59
Re: *Yes* File-transfering is here! (Soon)
Fluxen
1
January 13, 1999
16:10:05
Avatar viewer
David Pickering
7
January 13, 1999
16:34:24
Re: *Yes* File-transfering is here! (Soon)
Rolu
1
January 13, 1999
17:00:58
Re: *Yes* File-transfering is here! (Soon)
1
January 13, 1999
17:56:58
a lurker wish
David Watt
1
January 13, 1999
19:28:10
AW in Tomb Rider style (+ better ideas)
Cybertwins
6
January 13, 1999
23:58:10
me and my stupidity. went to wrong board thingy GOOD suggestions
Ishmael
8
January 15, 1999
03:56:34
Scalable fonts
Boot
1
January 16, 1999
06:50:21
Re: AW Frequently Wished Wishes List
Rolu
1
January 17, 1999
18:46:57
I wish I had a MILLION DOLLARS (N/T)
Fatal Exception Error
2
January 17, 1999
23:26:28
Upgrade to the Current Download in 2.1 ...
Fatal Exception Error
2
January 18, 1999
12:27:09
WANTED: Good Direct3D support, full-screen mode, and better 3rd person
Mark Rejhon
4
January 20, 1999
03:25:59
I want joystick support! with programmable buttons, etc.! (nt)
Ishmael
26
January 20, 1999
18:51:17