77 // User Search

1  2  3  4  |

Universal Chat Channel for Active Worlds?

May 31, 2005, 7:16pm
Awhile ago i joined a MSN group that was ran by a AW member but there wasnt
very many ppl that belonged to the group and i dont know if it even still
exists anymore because i havent been there for a while

Virus?

May 31, 2005, 7:19pm
I think I may have got a email similar to that awhile back but cant
remember who it was from and it was the same , it was just a attachment and
no text to the message I didn't open it and deleted it to be on the safe
side following my rule of thumb on unknown senders
[View Quote]

GCTV ?

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01C56A86.464535F0

I was reading AWnews and it said something about GCTV starting up again =
and I tried the action they put up in a pic object and nothing happened. =
It would be nice to have another AW TV station again.
------=_NextPart_000_002F_01C56A86.464535F0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I was reading AWnews and it said =
something about=20
GCTV starting up again and I tried the action they put up in a pic =
object and=20
nothing happened. It would be nice to have another AW TV station=20
again.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_002F_01C56A86.464535F0--

GCTV ?

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C56A8A.9E9ABFA0

its working now it just must have took awhile to load
[View Quote] <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>its working now it just must have took =
awhile to=20
load</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"77" &lt;<A =
href=3D"mailto:n0zoa at yahoo.com">n0zoa at yahoo.com</A>&gt; wrote=20
in message <A=20
=
href=3D"news:42a4800c$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com">news:42a4800c$1 at server1=
..Activeworlds.com</A>...</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I was reading AWnews and it said =
something about=20
GCTV starting up again and I tried the action they put up in a pic =
object and=20
nothing happened. It would be nice to have another AW TV station=20
again.</FONT></DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000A_01C56A8A.9E9ABFA0--

GCTV ?

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C56AE1.10410690

just wondering how old that video playing is because there is no toronto =
world running that it has a add for
------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C56AE1.10410690

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>just wondering how old that video =
playing is=20
because there is no toronto world running that it has a add=20
for</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000F_01C56AE1.10410690--

plain text testing

Jun 6, 2005, 3:31pm
just resetting my send to plain text and seeing if it worked

Pyro Goddess and Maddness Avatars

Jul 8, 2005, 6:40am
hmm looks like a fake any one notice no typos and gramaticaly corect
capitalisations usualy dont see that in caht do you ?

Titanic3D

Sep 8, 2005, 4:40pm
there is a reproduction of the titanic somewhere in alpha but I would have
to look and dig for coords to it because I haven't marked it on my new comps
aw browser yet
[View Quote]

Titanic3D

Sep 9, 2005, 4:06am
I have dug and dug and dug and still haven't found the coords to it but
there is a list of about 40 coords that I have written down that I have to
go to see what each one is because didn't write down what it is just the
coords so it may take awhile.
[View Quote]

Titanic3D

Sep 9, 2005, 4:30am
well in process of looking I did find this HUGE computer and appliances
build at 10037s 3847e
[View Quote]

Titanic3D

Sep 9, 2005, 5:22am
well I finally remembered where I got it from and it was in tours world and
had a tport to it is at 2344n 1926w
[View Quote]

Titanic3D

Sep 9, 2005, 5:49am
oops wrong one for the big computer and other stuff AlphaWorld 10073S 3847E
is it
[View Quote]

Help on World.

Oct 22, 2005, 2:06am
I also had a prob with my world at first and I also have D-link and was able
to get it working after I went to administer my router and gave it
permission to run on the firewall and ports also the virtual server on it as
well
[View Quote]

Help on World.

Oct 22, 2005, 3:45am
I believe you have to put your IP and it says TCP 7777/7777 and make it
always
[View Quote]

Help on World.

Oct 22, 2005, 3:50am
and also put active world server for the name on it. The problem I was
having before me and Ray of AW sorted it out , my world server on my comp
was brining the world up and it was on the list but was grayed out as
private and I couldn't even get into it much less anyone else. then once you
get into administer to it you put in object password that AW should have
sent you in a email after you bought world
[View Quote]

Help on World.

Oct 22, 2005, 3:57am
also on your firewall settings for it put both TCP and UDP ports 7777
[View Quote]

Help on World.

Oct 22, 2005, 4:09am
yup I just looked in the world list and yours is there put grayed out so
that must be the problem if you are not even able to get into it because
that is the same thing that was happening to me . It took me and ray Webster
of AW about 2 days worth of emails back and forth and suggestions until I
happened to look at the virtual server part. I had to give the same
permission to a webcam and what it does is it lets whoever comes into that
port forwarded to your computers IP # and not the other D-link firewall
number. Hope this makes sense and helps.
[View Quote]

Help on World.

Oct 22, 2005, 11:24pm
if its any help this is what I have on virtual server active worlds server
67.176.9.2* TCP 7777/7777 always

[View Quote]

Help on World.

Oct 22, 2005, 11:29pm
oh and also you need to go to the administer on your activeworlds server
icon in tool bar or in programs and it will ask you for your cit name and
password and then it will let you in to world then you go configure it in
the top world tab and put you or whoever you want building in it for
building rights and then allow *** means everyone. just be sure to put your
cit in the eminent domain
[View Quote]

Help on World.

Oct 22, 2005, 11:35pm
also if you don't already know you cant have the activeworld server on 2
computers just one ( been there did that didn't work) also when you shut
down your computer it also shuts down the world and disappears from the list
[View Quote]

Help on World.

Oct 22, 2005, 11:38pm
oh and you might get better luck with assistance in the worldbuilders
newsgroup but most monitor this one also but some questions in that group
may answer any other problems
[View Quote]

Help on World.

Oct 23, 2005, 2:55am
yea im a newbie to world ownership mine is pangea and the router problem
was the first obstacle to overcome and took awhile to figure it out and
thought I would at least let you know what I had to do on my D-link router
and I was never able to get into it until I gave it permission on the
virtual server because I had the router firewall all configured
[View Quote]

Help on World.

Oct 23, 2005, 5:11pm
yea tried that also but for some reason it didn't work I cant remember why
but it wouldn't let me
[View Quote]

Help on World.

Oct 23, 2005, 5:15pm
I refreshing change from all the flaming in the past
[View Quote]

Help on World.

Oct 23, 2005, 6:58pm
oh I remember why it didn't work very well because if you change or add onto
your world on one computer the changes don't take effect on the other
computer because it is changed only in the other computers world files. so
if you change something in your world on 1 computer you have to do the same
changes in the other computer. but I suppose you can run two different
versions of your world depending on what computer you have running the world
server, and you have to have it to where the computer doesn't start world
server when windows starts because you cant administer or run world from two
different computers at the same time
[View Quote]

crash on entry

Oct 22, 2005, 4:15am
you may have to reinstall the AW world server tool, unless you are hosted by
someone else and not on your computer.
[View Quote]

Off World tidbits

Oct 29, 2005, 5:28am
I too am also wondering about the coords to this
[View Quote]

Off World tidbits

Oct 29, 2005, 6:08pm
yes I would agree it should have been a led zeppelin song like immigrant
song but I can always turn sound off and play on stereo lol
[View Quote]

Alphaworld Enhanced 1.2 released

Oct 29, 2005, 5:25am
>snip< but I suppose we cant get it to change to daytime without
>uninstalling it. but I do like the skybox better but its a bit dark

Alphaworld Enhanced 1.2 released

Oct 30, 2005, 5:03pm
I think they where talking about the blue area under the terrain isn't blue
anymore its green.
[View Quote]

1  2  3  4  |