The new universe welcome message (Community)

The new universe welcome message // Community

1  2  |

chucks party

Jul 15, 2001, 2:10am
Good point Tony.......... :)

[View Quote]

chucks party

Jul 15, 2001, 2:13am
Tony remember the good point you made about the IP's being different, well,
their not their brothers, LOLOLOL Good going guys well now we know who knows
who, should name this brother's day or something. LOL

[View Quote]

chucks party

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C10CAA.B5E45BE0

Well I hope Brant is reading all this, what can I say...... And anyone =
else that thinks going thru all this is worth going thru all the mess. =
Allow people to post in html from time to time in a color if they like, =
it's not going to kill this NG for allowing a little html, which is =
exactly all it was. Thankyou Brant for showing us the error of our ways =
:) God Bless you all none the less :)

[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C10CAA.B5E45BE0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#ff00ff>Well I hope Brant is reading all =
this, what=20
can I say...... And anyone else that thinks going thru all this is worth =
going=20
thru all the mess. Allow people to post in html from time to time in a =
color if=20
they like, it's not going to kill this NG for allowing a little html, =
which is=20
exactly all it was. Thankyou Brant for showing us the error of our ways=20
:)&nbsp;&nbsp;God Bless you all none the less :)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial color=3D#ff00ff></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"kmissile583k" &lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:Kmissile58 at hotmail.com"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>Kmissile58 at hotmail.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt; wrote in=20
message </FONT><A href=3D"news:3b50e6c0 at server1.Activeworlds.com"><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>news:3b50e6c0 at server1.Activeworlds.com</FONT></A><FONT =
face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>...</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>&gt; Brant wanted =
to write that=20
message to prove that these newsgroups were going<BR>&gt; =
downhill.&nbsp; After=20
a debate with nornny (which you could prove), he did this.<BR>&gt; He =
didn't=20
want to go through the whole process of re-setting up the<BR>&gt; =
newsgroups to=20
his account, so he used mine.<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; </FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0026_01C10CAA.B5E45BE0--

wing

Jul 15, 2001, 3:02am
1) Email is private kiddo
2) I had perfectly valid reasons for slashing you there, as well as here.

yeah, right. stop lying like that instead.

programmer

Jul 18, 2001, 6:41pm
I think the universe welcome message is a stupid idea too, Kmissile.

[View Quote] > The new universe welcome message