Eep....and his f*cking mouth (Community)

Eep....and his f*cking mouth // Community

1  2  3  |

brandon

Jun 1, 2001, 4:38pm
"Fuck off. If you want to "have fun" go to another newsgroup and shit in it.
Leave AW's alone or face my wrath, newbie. And don't bother replying since
you're now filtered."

Im very Pissed becuase its sad that his life has turned into swearing and
insulting everyone he thinks to be "newbies" even though thats just what he
may call them. AW isnt a place for his mouth ether. Posting a funny joke or
something like that doesnt hurt anyone but cussing at them is not right at
all. Its not like hes the "master" of AW's newgroup ether so im not afraid
of his "wrath". I just think someone like that should get off their drugs or
whatver they are taking becuase they are meesaed up in the head, seems like
the only logical explaination.

nornny

Jun 1, 2001, 4:50pm
Eep isn't on drugs, he was born this way. You can't take the heat, don't
read anything from him, because you know it involves something like that.
Especially if it is in response to a non informational or progressive post.
Trust me Brandon, we've dealt with him for many a years now. He's a tamer
man...that's all we can ask for.

Nornny

[View Quote]

builderz

Jun 1, 2001, 5:56pm
If you think his language is bad now, you should have seen him years
ago. If you don't like what he has to say, I suggest you filter him in
your newsreader. Everyone here is entitled to their freedom of speech,
which includes the right to curse or not to curse. Some don't mind it,
other do. Some don't agree with what Eep has to say, others do. What Eep
says may or may not go against the community charter, but since AWCI
hasn't appointed an "official" moderator to enforce the charter (Facter
reads this newsgroup, but his official job description does not include
moderator), in my opinion, swearing in these newsgroups is fair game.

Builderz
Stuff-X - Bot & World Hosting Services
http://www.stuffx.com/aw/
PGP Key ID: 0xAC0E7073 (for non-commercial use)

[View Quote]

icey

Jun 1, 2001, 6:04pm
In my opinion you need a tutor if not you can cope with it..
here's again:

>Subject:
Community newsgroup charter reminder
Date: 10 Feb 2001 11:47:51 -0500 From: "activeworlds"
<cof at activeworlds.com>
Charter of the news.activeworlds.com/community

News.activeworlds.com/community newsgroup is for anyone who is
interested in AW and who can follow Usenet newsgroup netiquette, basic
rules of
polite human interaction, and any further restrictions imposed by this
charter.

[View Quote]

icey

Jun 1, 2001, 6:05pm
Sorry for typoing here's again..:)
In my opinion you need a tutor if not you can't cope with it..
here's again:

Date: 10 Feb 2001 11:47:51 -0500 From: "activeworlds"
<cof at activeworlds.com>
Charter of the news.activeworlds.com/community

News.activeworlds.com/community newsgroup is for anyone who is
interested in AW and who can follow Usenet newsgroup netiquette, basic
rules of
polite human interaction, and any further restrictions imposed by this
charter.

[View Quote]

icey

Jun 1, 2001, 6:38pm
Here's again
Usenet Netiquette
http://www.ccs.yorku.ca/internet/news/policy_netiquette.htm
http://sunland.gsfc.nasa.gov/info/guide/Usenet_Netiquette.html
http://www.use-net.ch/netiquette_engl.html

Have a nice day
icey

> News.activeworlds.com/community newsgroup is for anyone who is
>Usenet newsgroup netiquette...

Is it really all we can ask for? If eep is going to dish out some heat, he
might as well take some too.

SW Chris

Seriously though... why are you and nornny defending him? From what I've
heard, you don't like him much either.

SW Chris

[View Quote]

tony m

Jun 1, 2001, 6:48pm
(comments below)

[View Quote] Oh come on! You big baby. Everybody knows Eep is like this, and by now
we've all adapted to him. If you can't take what he has to say, you use
your filter. In Outlook, select one of Eep's messages. Goto the menu
"Message" and click "Block Sender". It's that simple :-)

>AW isnt a place for his mouth ether. Posting a funny joke or
> something like that doesnt hurt anyone but cussing at them is not
right at
> all.

To say this is wrong. There are R+ rated worlds and even some PG+ worlds
that permit swearing, so saying that AW isn't a place for Eep's mouth is
wrong.

>Its not like hes the "master" of AW's newgroup ether so im not afraid
> of his "wrath".

Who said he was the master? His "wrath" is flaming the hell out of you,
and basically beating you down. It's been this way for (somebody insert
a date here).

> I just think someone like that should get off their drugs or
> whatver they are taking becuase they are meesaed up in the head, seems
like
> the only logical explaination.

Uh, I very much doubt Eep is taking drugs. He would be ALOT more abusive
if he were.

alphabit phalpha

Jun 1, 2001, 6:54pm
I think Eep's Cy Award awarded in June 99.... I believe,can help explain
Nornny and anyone else's defense for Eep:);
Write in category
Citizen we can't live with but can't live without
Eep

alphabit phalpha

Jun 1, 2001, 6:57pm
You know....come to think of it....I offend some folks for the misuse and
abuse of smileys....am I any different than Eep when I continue to do
something that offends some?:)

[View Quote]

tony m

Jun 1, 2001, 7:02pm
Alpha, your just special... :)

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Jun 1, 2001, 7:16pm
O gosh ...O golly...O gee...*shuffling the dirt with her left toe and
blushing*

[View Quote]

icey

Jun 1, 2001, 7:21pm
Do you mean everybody? Or the people you know?

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Jun 1, 2001, 7:28pm
huh?:)

[View Quote]

icey

Jun 1, 2001, 7:33pm
WE can't live with but can't live without
and ANYONE else's defense for Eep:)
....Do you mean everybody (WE, ANYONE), or the people you know?

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Jun 1, 2001, 7:34pm
I mean those that nominated and voted for him:)

[View Quote]

icey

Jun 1, 2001, 7:36pm
Ah ok, you meant someone...
some people can't live with but can't live without
and some people's defense for Eep:)

I am picky:)))

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Jun 1, 2001, 7:40pm
I guess so....LOL
So icey....whatcha got picked out to wear to the ball this year?
I found a cute little number....black velvet,short,clinging,sleeveless,low
neckline.
I'm considering wearing my pearls with it...but doesn't that sound a "bit"
too conservative ya think?
Maybe the black velvet, blood red sapphire adorned choker would set the
neckline off?
Hmmmmmmmm........

icey

Jun 1, 2001, 7:44pm
I'd choose tall red shoes

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Jun 1, 2001, 7:45pm
To compliment the choker?
Hmmmm.....I bet this is giving my Gorean friends ideas...hehehehhe!

[View Quote]

icey

Jun 1, 2001, 7:49pm
Well you can even do only with red shoes

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Jun 1, 2001, 7:50pm
Oh right.....I can see it now...the tabloids would go nutso with the gossip
columns on that one!...Hehehehehe

[View Quote]

icey

Jun 1, 2001, 7:54pm
Try with red football shoes it's a must now

[View Quote]

moria

Jun 1, 2001, 8:24pm
sorry Alpha, theres no explanation thats good enough..

Just because the guy can earn an award does NOT give him justification to be
abusive, racist, be intollerant and verbally terrorise people.

The charter should not even need to be enforced as it is basically common
courtesy and decency. The fact its not enforced does not give someone the
right to abuse it, only those who don't care about anyone but themselves
would even think that. I know many groups where a charter is not enforced,
but because people respect others, theres no need to enforce it, in fact a
charter shouldn't even be necessary.

Hitler did a stunning job of lifting Germany out of a depression and won
awards, like the granting of the Olympics, in many respects he was a
brilliant man, then his true colours showed those that showed him as
racist, abusive and started terrorising, being totally intollerant of anyone
who didn't agree with him, and attacking anyone who did not fit into his own
ethos... sound familiar?

I seem to remember that he wasn't allowed to get away with it

Although he had many supporters (which someone like that relies on, as
ultimately they are a bully and need others to support them), common decency
won out in the end. All the support does is prolong it, and tends to come
from the younger people who can be influenced by what seems to be something
new and radical, when in fact its just plain stupid and unfortunately those
that tag along and try to emulate rarely see what others think of them until
its too late, and then when suddenly they need help, people remember.

Moria
..

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Jun 1, 2001, 8:45pm
Awwww....Moria....you know me:)

moria

Jun 1, 2001, 8:50pm
sure do (innocent smile)

huggggs:))

alphabit phalpha

Jun 1, 2001, 8:55pm
LOL....hugggggs back at ya!:)

brandon

Jun 1, 2001, 9:07pm
eep probly bloacked my posts too so i dont think he even got this whole
message...oh well i dont really care about him anymore
[View Quote]

builderz

Jun 1, 2001, 10:26pm
I was "defending" Eep because even though he may not be the politest
person in the world, in my opinion, he has done numerous things for the
community. Take one look at his website (located at
http://tnlc.com/eep/aw/). His history page, RWX scripting page, and
improvements page alone are excellent and contain vast amounts of
valuable information. What other citizen (besides possibly Mauz and/or
Dataman) has created an Active Worlds related website as extensive as
this? You have to give Eep credit for this. Although I suggest he takes
an anger management course, you can't deny what he has brought to the AW
community (both good and bad).

Eep is also never afraid to confront the staff of AWCI and tell them
their faults and/or offer suggestions. He also tries not to let Active
Worlds become too "stagnant" (as he likes to call it) and pushes for
change/reform. Additionally, he has enough guts to inform other posters
here that lack common sense their faults. And for some strange reason,
whenever Eep gets himself involved, the "trouble poster" usually
goes away or learns from the experience. If you don't believe me, read
some posts made by Eep over the past years in these newsgroups. He and
Mauz have also created the great worlds of Cubed and Hole and they are
two very intriguing worlds. I would gladly host both of them free of
charge at any time. Eep has been around the community since 1997 (if I
recall correctly) and knows what is going on here.

I could continue with even more reasons why I respect Eep in the
community, but I think you have read enough. By the way, who told you
that I "don't like him?"