Here's a little story from my past for ya. (Community)

Here's a little story from my past for ya. // Community

1  |

chucks party

May 10, 2001, 4:12am
I have alot of time on my hands now that AW has disabled my account, lol
I was in middle school, I went to a Catholic school so everyone knew
everyone. I was constantly being harassed and hit by a few certain boys in
class. I was really into plants and was a happy kid, kept to myself mostly.
Well this one kid who was doing this to me every day after school he would
either say something or come up and bump me or hit me doing numerous things
to PO me when I was waiting for my mom to pick me up. I went to the school
teachers and even the principal and still no one would stop him or punish
him for doing these things to me. So one day he walked up to me and hit me
in the back, I turned around and started beating the living crap out of him.
You have no idea how much strength it took me to do that cause I was not the
fighting kind. It took 2 teachers to pull me off him. But I will tell you he
and the others like him never messed with me again and I was never punished
for kicking the crap out of him because the teachers and the principal
already knew what he was doing to me. So all I can say is I know how bullies
are and I know how to deal with them, they don't stop messing with you until
you kick the crap out of them, then they leave you alone. I know this from
expierience and I know what does and does not work. I did what I had to do
as a responsible citizen and reported Just In, they did nothing to stop him.
I knew he would not stop until I kicked the crap out of him just like I did
Dennis many years ago under that overhang at school. The names change but
the people never do. Authority does not want to get involved but then don't
like it when you take action and fight back, oh well, that's life. I even
knew Dennis' Mom, we worked the plant booth every year at the church
carnival, even after she knew I had kicked her sons butt we still remained
friends and I think somehow a mother knows even when their own son is wrong
if they are a good parent, and she was a great lady and she knew that if I
kicked dennis' butt, he deserved it, LOL But you see how ignoreing someone
like this does not make them go away, and if the authorities that be would
have taken action instead of trying to act like it was nothing when it was.
I wouldn't have had to do what I did, but once again I had to do what I did
and the results are astoundingly the same. Isn't that amazing, LOL Have fun
out there everyone but be kind to everyone cause you never know when you
might get your butt kicked by someone you thought wasn't capable of it. :)

nornny

May 10, 2001, 8:59am
Okay, so we have TWO deranged potential killers here. Get thee to a therapy
session. We have jfk the killhappy, and Chucks Party the
bully-beater-outta-crapper. Gosh, someone make sure these guys don't get
their hands on some firearms before we get another Columbine.

Seriously, YOU ARE THE BULLY YOU DIMWIT!!! Have you ever thought that you're
harrassing US and throwing us into walls with your constant bicker battle?
You've even been filtered and you still won't let up. You're NOT getting
picked on anymore, needless to say, we are.

Hello to the blindsighted. We're in AW, not RL. In this dimension, you CAN
and you WILL talk it out, or else no one will be helping you in your quest
for destruction (as you can obviously see). And you forget about it AFTER
you've turned the off switch on your computer like everyone else. Why you
seem to make this so personal is beyond me. In both cases, Just In and
Kevin, you could've avoided it by just staying away. Finding alternative
routes, telling your parents, and all that. Confrontations are unavoidable,
but so are you.

Why you and jfk have to post your life's story like this in the newsgroup is
BEYOND senseless, it's stupid. As you seem to be looking for sympathy in an
empty newsgroup here.

Btw, life only gets worse, and bullies more rampant if you are still acting
like a social outcast with NO self-esteem visibly. Get some confidence and
move on with life, it'll go by MUCH easier. But of course, you'd prolly beat
up the whole school before you get that hint

Nornny

[View Quote]

mongo

May 10, 2001, 9:05am
Two words - "Who cares?"
Oops, that and "Shut up"

[View Quote]

chucks party

May 10, 2001, 9:55am
Well, I never had to beat anyone up again after that, LOL Sheesh you folks
love reading more into this stuff than what it is, lol I'll be glad when my
account is turned back on so I don't need to keep coming here. Then you guys
can find someone else to pick on, lol

[View Quote]

myrth

May 10, 2001, 9:21pm
I haven't posted here for a long while, but I will now. Chucks party, shut
up. No, I really mean it, shut up. You say "lol! I will!" or some crap,
but you don't you keep bringing it up. Don't you see, you were even banned
from AW, just shut up.

-Myrth

chucks party

May 10, 2001, 9:50pm
No Myrth, I won't just shut up. I'm sick of being told to shut up. You shut
up and see how you like it. I'm not taking anymore crap from you or anyone
else in this NG. You all shut the hell up. You all are nothing more than a
bunch of SNERTS with nothing better to do than try to tell me how wrong I am
or to shut up. You didn't get harassed for months on end by this pathetic
creep, you didn't have your world bot copied and then told by the guy who
made the objects not to use them. You didn't have that same jerk come into
your world and threaten people to not use the objects he made for your
world. You did not expierience any of that. So you shut the hell up and stop
telling me what I can or cannot say in this NG. I pay my dues in this
community just like everyone else here. So don't tell me to shut up, I will
post what I want when I want and as often as I want.

[View Quote]

agent1

May 10, 2001, 10:42pm
[View Quote] Maybe it's because we've heard it and are sick of it.

> You didn't get harassed for months on end by this pathetic
> creep, you didn't have your world bot copied and then told by the guy who
> made the objects not to use them.

No, but we've all been harassed by you and jfk2 for at least a week.

> You didn't have that same jerk come into your world and threaten people to not use the objects he made for your
> world. You did not expierience any of that. So you shut the hell up and stop
> telling me what I can or cannot say in this NG.

Hypocrite.

> I pay my dues in this community just like everyone else here. So don't tell me to shut up, I will
> post what I want when I want and as often as I want.

There _is_ something called a charter for this FAQ and all users sort of have to follow it; so you can't post "what [you] want ... as often as [you] want" either.

-Agent1

BTW - You're filtered.

jfk2

May 11, 2001, 12:31am
You might see the resemblance here... I'm GAY... 51 yr old
GAY person. And it took 2 GAY people to defend a FRIEND from the deranged
nut case called Just In... you will see what I mean in a little while...
Just In says he did not WANT to do anything to FriendPA or her world...
I am going to show all of you different... But it takes a little assembling
all of my CHAT30.TXT logs to do it right... then you will see that WE
MEANING Chucks Party & Myself [JFK2] and Just In is a SICKO and needs 911
help now...

So my little story of life... Simple... I'm not a fighter either.
I chose to run away & stay out of school because i was harrassed by
my classmates... But in some casses when i would get teed off enough...
It took many to pull me off someone OR in a fight... I would use anything
& everything that was not
nailed or screwed or bolted down to something... AND if I could get it
losened enough to use it... I did use it.. Like a full 1 gal of paint can
against someones head & missed killing them
by a hair... OR at the house ramming them through with a broom handle...
Out the back poarch door & screen door and over the railing... They needed
a little medical help... BUT I'm not a KILLER or a FIGHTER...
I'm a very gentle person... If Just In or anyone ever saw me up close
and personal... They would se that. I'm actually a very mild
manered person. In 3d games though... Is where my GORILLA
ATTITUDE shines through. I use any and all means to gain
control & become GOD & KING of the game.
Including backstabbing my game friends, killing people and the higher
my kill raito the better i love it...
And I will be a double agent to gain valuble info to use against my GAME
enemies... And so i can infiltrate them & take them all the way to HELL
while i sit as GOD & KING... But that is a game. In REAL LIFE...
I'm nothing liek my GAME ATTITUDE counterpart... I'm more like
MR. Teresa [Mother Teresa's Hubby] than anyone could even imagine...

BUT you get a MAD NUT CASE IN HERE... = Just In = and...
well.... As much as I would like to go after him with both barrells of
a BLASTER GUN and BLOW HIS SORRY REAR OUT OF THE WATER...
I go to the lighter end of it... Like a MONKEY ON HIS BACK... He gets to
know exactly what one feels liek since he is doing that to FriendPA and he
HATES to receive his own medicine... These NGS are a testament
to that... HE HATES to receive his own medicine.....

nornny <Nornny1 at home.com> wrote in <3afa7476$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>Okay, so we have TWO deranged potential killers here. Get thee to a therapy
>session. We have jfk the killhappy, and Chucks Party the
>bully-beater-outta-crapper. Gosh, someone make sure these guys don't get
>their hands on some firearms before we get another Columbine.
>
>Seriously, YOU ARE THE BULLY YOU DIMWIT!!! Have you ever thought that you're
>harrassing US and throwing us into walls with your constant bicker battle?
>You've even been filtered and you still won't let up. You're NOT getting
>picked on anymore, needless to say, we are.
>
>Hello to the blindsighted. We're in AW, not RL. In this dimension, you CAN
>and you WILL talk it out, or else no one will be helping you in your quest
>for destruction (as you can obviously see). And you forget about it AFTER
>you've turned the off switch on your computer like everyone else. Why you
>seem to make this so personal is beyond me. In both cases, Just In and
>Kevin, you could've avoided it by just staying away. Finding alternative
>routes, telling your parents, and all that. Confrontations are unavoidable,
>but so are you.
>
>Why you and jfk have to post your life's story like this in the newsgroup is
>BEYOND senseless, it's stupid. As you seem to be looking for sympathy in an
>empty newsgroup here.
>
>Btw, life only gets worse, and bullies more rampant if you are still acting
>like a social outcast with NO self-esteem visibly. Get some confidence and
>move on with life, it'll go by MUCH easier. But of course, you'd prolly beat
>up the whole school before you get that hint
>
>Nornny

Around and around and around we go.... When will the insanity end!???

:)
SW Chris

[View Quote]

jfk2

May 11, 2001, 12:42am
Well... In later life... In Phoenix Arizona i had to help stop a gerocery
store robbery... Helped a friend Raul Martinez in a convience store
robbery... There were 2 of them... The GIRL I punched her lights out after
taking her afro hair brush and tossing it on the roof of the store...
YES... A LAD I PUNCHED HER LIGHTS OUT....
She woke up when the cops arrived....
The young kid we had him pretzled right up there so all he could possibly
say was UNCLE...

Then much later in my life when my friend ERIC was MOLESTED IN THE
ELEVATOR of our apartment comples on the 5th floor.... And I heard his
cries.... Tookk off in the NUDE... That is right... The only thing i had on
me was my UNDER PANTS and i went flying out the door and confronted the
nasty kid that did his naughty deed to my friend.... AND Got him down
close enought to the ground to do a 375lb belly drop on his BUTT...
and I do know 375 lbs [I was that size at one time... Now I'm alot lower
than that] But at the time... It sure had to hurt his pride a little...
Took his little switchblade away from him... And also used my
PEN in his eyes... But alas he did get away... About 1 min before the cops
cought him about 1 block away [At least i slowed down his butt a little]
and just long enough for the cops to grab his butt... COURT CASE
ended with him serving 3 yrs in JAIL & 3 yrs probation...
BUT NOPE..... I AM NOT A FIGHTER. I could never be that mean to Just In...
That is because Just In needs a 911 medical call to a nut house FAST...
His mind is not fully operating right..... And if it was operating
right... He would then really be dangerous.

chucks party <Chucks_Party at hotmail.com> wrote in
<3afa81ab at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>Well, I never had to beat anyone up again after that, LOL Sheesh you folks
>love reading more into this stuff than what it is, lol I'll be glad when my
>account is turned back on so I don't need to keep coming here. Then you guys
>can find someone else to pick on, lol

jfk2

May 11, 2001, 12:46am
and because all of you nice people are telling me to SHUT UP TOO...
Just In found out the hard way... I don't listen to him lolol.....
And I don't listen to someone telling me to SHUT UP EITHER!!!!!! lolol
Sometimes i'll listen to Just In... Maybe more now that he stopped his
CRAZY NUT WAYS with FriendPA..... Now i'll be more willing to listen to
Just In more...

<3afb294d at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>No Myrth, I won't just shut up. I'm sick of being told to shut up. You shut
>up and see how you like it. I'm not taking anymore crap from you or anyone
>else in this NG. You all shut the hell up. You all are nothing more than a
>bunch of SNERTS with nothing better to do than try to tell me how wrong I am
>or to shut up. You didn't get harassed for months on end by this pathetic
>creep, you didn't have your world bot copied and then told by the guy who
>made the objects not to use them. You didn't have that same jerk come into
>your world and threaten people to not use the objects he made for your
>world. You did not expierience any of that. So you shut the hell up and stop
>telling me what I can or cannot say in this NG. I pay my dues in this
>community just like everyone else here. So don't tell me to shut up, I will
>post what I want when I want and as often as I want.

It seems to me that this "community" cannot get over this latest bump in the
road because certain parties continually bring the subject up like they were
on some damn fool crusade. I would just like to remind those certain
parties that their crusade against the folks who wronged them is getting
really ridiculous.

No seriously, it's getting ridiculous. Here's a brief synopsis:

-----------
Bad Guy: I'll copy your world and tell you not to use the objects I made,
so there!
Good Guy: Oh no. What an inhumanity. This is exasperating. :(
Good Guy's self-appointed lackeys: Hey, let's go post on the boards about
this!
Good Guy: No, don't. This is a private matter, please don't.
Good Guy's self-appointed lackeys: I think we'll post anyways. It's the
principle of the matter!! Bad Guy must PAY for what he has done!
Good Guy's self-appointed lackeys: Hey everyone, the Bad Guy just stole
Good Guy's world!
Community: Oh, the horror. Something should be done about this, but we
can't do anything.
Good Guy's self-appointed lackeys: Hey everyone, the Bad Guy stole Good
Guy's world!
Community: Didn't you tell us this already?
Good Guy's self-appointed lackeys: Hey everyone, the Bad Guy stole Good
Guy's world!
Community: Shut up!

*Sometime in the near future*
Good Guy's self-appointed lackeys: Hey everyone, the Bad Guy stole Good
Guy's world!
Community: *yawn*
Good Guy's self-appointed lackeys: Hey everyone, the Bad Guy stole Good
Guy's world!
Community: *filters out self-appointed lackeys*
Good Guy's self-appointed lackeys: *filtered*
Good Guy's self-appointed lackeys: *filtered*
Good Guy's self-appointed lackeys: *filtered*

-----------

The moral: Overextend your welcome, and you'll be unwelcome. Use some
common sense and lose the sorry woe-is-Good Guy/Death to Bad Buy crusade.
It's well past usefulness to keep carrying this on. Just In and FriendPA
have put this behind them, so why don't you? Ever heard of the term "leave
well enough alone"?

:)
SW Chris
Have a Nice Day

jfk2

May 11, 2001, 2:00am
hey.... What a wonderful idea here... You be the script writer for the AW's
version of BADDIE Just In vs 2 sweetest nice guys that are just trying to
defend a womans honor...

Just In can play himself...
JFK2 [me] i'll be happy to play myself
And Chucks Party will be happy to play himself [I think]
and this will be the HIT GOOD vs EVIL Just In to hit AW in years...

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

sw chris <chrisw10 at nckcn.com> wrote in <3afb533e at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>It seems to me that this "community" cannot get over this latest bump in the
>road because certain parties continually bring the subject up like they were
>on some damn fool crusade. I would just like to remind those certain
>parties that their crusade against the folks who wronged them is getting
>really ridiculous.
>
>No seriously, it's getting ridiculous. Here's a brief synopsis:
>
>-----------
>Bad Guy: I'll copy your world and tell you not to use the objects I made,
>so there!
>Good Guy: Oh no. What an inhumanity. This is exasperating. :(
>Good Guy's self-appointed lackeys: Hey, let's go post on the boards about
>this!
>Good Guy: No, don't. This is a private matter, please don't.
>Good Guy's self-appointed lackeys: I think we'll post anyways. It's the
>principle of the matter!! Bad Guy must PAY for what he has done!
>Good Guy's self-appointed lackeys: Hey everyone, the Bad Guy just stole
>Good Guy's world!
>Community: Oh, the horror. Something should be done about this, but we
>can't do anything.
>Good Guy's self-appointed lackeys: Hey everyone, the Bad Guy stole Good
>Guy's world!
>Community: Didn't you tell us this already?
>Good Guy's self-appointed lackeys: Hey everyone, the Bad Guy stole Good
>Guy's world!
>Community: Shut up!
>
>*Sometime in the near future*
>Good Guy's self-appointed lackeys: Hey everyone, the Bad Guy stole Good
>Guy's world!
>Community: *yawn*
>Good Guy's self-appointed lackeys: Hey everyone, the Bad Guy stole Good
>Guy's world!
>Community: *filters out self-appointed lackeys*
>Good Guy's self-appointed lackeys: *filtered*
>Good Guy's self-appointed lackeys: *filtered*
>Good Guy's self-appointed lackeys: *filtered*
>
>-----------
>
>The moral: Overextend your welcome, and you'll be unwelcome. Use some
>common sense and lose the sorry woe-is-Good Guy/Death to Bad Buy crusade.
>It's well past usefulness to keep carrying this on. Just In and FriendPA
>have put this behind them, so why don't you? Ever heard of the term "leave
>well enough alone"?
>
>:)
>SW Chris
>Have a Nice Day

wing

May 11, 2001, 7:48am
[View Quote] Hypocrit. You tell us you won't shut up and proceed to tell US to shut up.

>You all are nothing more than a
> bunch of SNERTS with nothing better to do than try to >tell me how wrong I am
> or to shut up. You didn't get harassed for months on >end by this pathetic
> creep,

And we don't want to be harassed for months on end by another pathetic creep (you) so we're *gasp* DOING SOMTHING ABOUT IT.

>you didn't have your world bot copied and then told by >the guy who
> made the objects not to use them. You didn't have that >same jerk come into
> your world and threaten people to not use the objects >he made for your
> world.

I'm SICK of hearing about this crap. It's OVER. OVER GODDAMMIT.

> You did not expierience any of that. So you shut the hell >up and stop
> telling me what I can or cannot say in this NG. I pay my dues in this
> community just like everyone else here. So don't tell me to shut up, I will
> post what I want when I want and as often as I want.

As Agent1 said, the community charter states what and when you post, N O T you. *briefly conciders posting in HTML to make these
last couple words blink*

[View Quote]

tony m

May 11, 2001, 7:00pm
I'm tired of your abuse. You are clearly in violation of the Community
Newsgroup CHARTER, and I will be contacting your ISP (uswest.net) with
an abuse report. Filtering is clearly not the asnwer, as your abuse will
continue beyond the person's personal filtering.

This will not be taken anymore.

[View Quote]

jfk2

May 11, 2001, 7:15pm
Hear... Hear... that goes for me too... I won't hush my mouth either.
and what Chuck did was OK by me...
Here is some truth about Just In...
PeteHetherington: Just In: he is a pain in the butt... as I said - AWComm
have been told, and jfk will hear from PKs
Chucks Party: PK's lol
Chucks Party: they can't do squat either, lol
PeteHetherington: you could be banned for a month
Chucks Party: They can't ban him for idle chat
PeteHetherington: ooo i dont know :)
Chucks Party: He would have to literally be there in person saying it to Justin
for it to have any effect
Chucks Party: it can't be from another source, like a bot
PeteHetherington: Just In: and if memory serves well, I have never denigrated
anyone in newsgroups
Chucks Party: LOLOL
Chucks Party: he did it to PA me and JFK, he is such a LIAR
Gee... Then he was speaking nicely of me a few days ago in the newsgroups...
That must be NICE comming from Just In...
And now... The clincher one of all...
When Chuck let the entire AW community see that web page
about Just In's litle run in with the Australian Authorities...
I have the chat of Just In & me on MY chat30.txt logs... As I showed
Just In that 6k html file...
Just In: what is that html?
JFK2: (to Just In) i can send it to you
Just In: is it on the web?
JFK2: (to Just In) I don't know
Just In: okay - send it
JFK2: (to Just In) She sent it to CP & he sent it to me
JFK2: (to Just In) I don't know if it is still on the web
JFK2: (to Just In) But since it's a news story
JFK2: (to Just In) It might
JFK2: (to Just In) I've seen things from my distant past in news archives
Just In: send it
Immigration Officer: Requesting file transfer with Just In
Just In: y
JFK2: (to Just In) That is it
Just In: hold on
JFK2: (to Just In) That is why she will not accept your
condition #1 = Your name at GZ of NYW
JFK2: (to Just In) That is 85% of why she will never do your #1 name
at gz or anywhere else on NYW
Just In: my name is Justin
Just In: and it would be "Just In" used in AW as always
JFK2: (to Just In) But if she got to the point of releasing that
when she said she never would
JFK2: (to Just In) You might have to back off on her
Just In: Are you kidding?
JFK2: (to Just In) no
Just In: Back Off?
JFK2: (to Just In) your condition #1
Just In: Sorry - that results in the exact opposite... I will go
in with greater attack
Just In: before I considered giving her a lease
Just In: I won't offer that anymore - I will offer her nothing
Just In: I will simply sue her for $100,000 and I'll see her in court
Just In: And she will lose
Just In: and she will know what it is to inspire wrath
Just In: do you not see what she did?
JFK2: (to Just In) to you?
Just In: I'm not an idiot
Just In: no matter what I do - you or Chuck will post this into the newsgroups
Just In: or FriendPA
JFK2: (to Just In) I won't post it
Just In: oh don't bullshit me
JFK2: (to Just In) I never hhave in the past
Just In: you are the most disrespectful person I've ever met
JFK2: (to Just In) If anyone does
JFK2: (to Just In) it would be CP
JFK2: (to Just In) I know what something like that is
Just In: give me a break
Just In: why should I trust anyone?
JFK2: (to Just In) And that is as far as you will know of my sorted past
Just In: you don't have to whisper unless you say things you don't want heard
JFK2: (to Just In) I don't want certain things heard & that is one of them
Just In: so far what we have here is that FriendPA sent to Chucks Party
what she proports to be a criminal indictment against my real life name
JFK2: (to Just In) No one else knows about it,
Just In: stop whispering!
JFK2: (to Just In) PA, cp, OS, Danny 2k, etc
Just In: jfk - I'm trying to establish some facts here... I'm not
concerned about what you are or may be
Just In: that is none of my business
Just In: so you say FriendPA has told only Chucks? And Chucks has
told only you? is that right?
That famous 6k file now
[[[CLEANED FOR NGS & WITHOUT HTML TAGS]]]
Sofcom Australian Technology News - Child sex images checked abuse: claim
A computer systems analyst claimed he used thousands of images of child
pornography to avoid molesting children.
http://www.sofcom.com.au
Today's IT News Coverage
Child sex images checked abuse: claim
- ABIX 7 July 1999
A computer systems analyst claimed he used thousands of images of
child pornography to
avoid molesting children. This was the claim made by
Gregory Mark Starow, 37, in the Melbourne Magistrates Court
on 6 July 1999. Starow, part of a worldwide Internet paedophile group,
had claimed that the photos were his sexual release and that the Internet
was keeping him off the streets. Police stated that Starow admitted he
was part of a paedophile group known as Wonderland, whose members had to
own a minimum of 10,000 pornographic pictures before they could join.
Craig Atkinson, prosecuting for the police, said investigators
found 24,342 files on his home computer, most of which contained images
of young children in sexually explicit poses, during a raid on Starow's home
on 20 October 1998.

Search through the archives for earlier IT news items.
Now all of you will know that what Chuck posted on that web site IS TRUE
AND BY JUST IN's OWN WORDS FROM MY CHAT LOGS...
HE STATES THAT IT IS HIS REAL LIFE NAME

wing <bathgate at prodigy.net> wrote in <3afbb55a at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>"chucks party" <Chucks_Party at hotmail.com> wrote in
>message news:3afb294d at server1.Activeworlds.com...

jfk2

May 11, 2001, 7:20pm
One little note... I know now WHO might get murdered...
It sure isn't LEAF or WING or even KAH...
3 guesses & the first 2 don't count when Just In sees that...
I know WHO it'll be...

So I'm going to say this one more thing...
after I'm gone... Donate my brians to someone who needs a good
bunch of BRAINS... And give the rest of me to science...
They can figure out what makes for a person with LOTS of BRAINS [ME]
and some people with little or no BRAINS [Just In] LMAO!!!!!!!!!

wing <bathgate at prodigy.net> wrote in <3afbb55a at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

[View Quote]

chucks party

May 11, 2001, 8:49pm
Thankyou JFK for sharing that information with us. Now people can also see
the abuse he has held over PA's head over the objects he made and had PA
upload to her OP. He is nothing more than your garden variety criminal.
Trying to screw good people over after they've helped him so much. Not that
any of these SNERTS care about this kind of info. But the adults in this
community I am sure are watching very closely to see how this information
develops as the facts are unveiled.

chucks party

May 11, 2001, 8:59pm
There is no law against what I have said, you do that and I'll report abuse
to your isp and everyone else here that has verbally attacked me concerning
this issue. I was not the one who told anyone to shut up. I told them
exactly what they said to me, echoing their very words back to them. So they
are clearly in violation as well. I have not been abusive to anyone, I am
only trying to reveal the facts as I know them and anyone else that has
anything else concerning this matter and I have been swore at, yelled at,
and verbally abused beyond anything that I have done to anyone here besides
Just In who this thing is all about to begin with. You people don't seem to
want to understand the severity of the matter, that's not my problem.
[View Quote]

jfk2

May 11, 2001, 9:39pm
There is no law broken... AND it helps to have ALL THE FACTS...
I have provided ALL THE FACTS as has Chucks Party
and that means NO LAWS BROKEN.
and since this is the newsgroups...
Here is another tidbit form someplace a little higher up the ladder...
I got this email from someone by the name of Rick at aw.com
and this is what it says
- Hi guys,

Tom has brought this matter to my attention this afternoon.

After reviewing the issues you all have with each other, your work and
who can enter your worlds, I can see that this is very complex. It is
also well outside our responsibility or entitlement to step in and solve.
The disagreements you have with each other are impossible for us to
mitigate. I hope that you will be able to find a way to either work
things out individually or to ignore each other. If this comes to a point
where a legal decision is granted then we will certainly support such
decision. In the meantime there is really nothing we can do.

Please keep in mind that everyone is entitled to their opinion, whether
we think they are right or wrong. Opinions made in newsgroups, public
discussion or private discussion are not a form of harassment even if the
opinion is about you personally. All users are entitled to their
opinions and they have the right to voice them.

As you are aware you already have the ability to mute speech and whispers
from individuals by right clicking their avatar. If you would like we can
make a bot available to run in your worlds which can eject certain cit
numbers. Please let me know if this option is of interest.

I am sorry we cannot offer any solution aside from this. It is our hope
that you can resolve your differences amicably.

Regards,

Rick Noll

CEO
Activeworlds.com, Inc.
(978) 499 0222
So trying to FORCE us off with so called legal means....
Duhhhhh...... You are trying very hard to become another Just In or what.
Your brain powers are getting worse by the seconds... SO quit while you
are still ahead... And that was from someone higher up too...
SO LISTEN AND RE-READ THAT A FEW TIMES....

<3afc6eeb at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>There is no law against what I have said, you do that and I'll report
>abuse to your isp and everyone else here that has verbally attacked me
>concerning this issue. I was not the one who told anyone to shut up. I
>told them exactly what they said to me, echoing their very words back to
>them. So they are clearly in violation as well. I have not been abusive
>to anyone, I am only trying to reveal the facts as I know them and
>anyone else that has anything else concerning this matter and I have
>been swore at, yelled at, and verbally abused beyond anything that I
>have done to anyone here besides Just In who this thing is all about to
>begin with. You people don't seem to want to understand the severity of
>the matter, that's not my problem. "tony m" <tony at vrunited.itgo.com>
[View Quote]

wing

May 11, 2001, 10:15pm
Your ISP has been contacted. Go ahead. abuse at prodigy.net
I'll make it easy for you. Child. I know the terms of service for my ISP, I have not violated them. I know the terms of service for
your ISP, you have violated them.