hate campaign?? (Community)

hate campaign?? // Community

1  2  |

linn

May 7, 2001, 11:34pm
there is no hate cam going on here just the truth would help tho dont
cha think??

If you're referring to the kanly Chucks Party and JFK2 were waging against
Just In and One Summer in the name of FriendPA, then I'd say it was just a
bunch of bickering over a relatively minor problem that could have possibly
been talked out without this sort of recourse.

If you ask me, the whole damn fool parade reminded me of the Crusades...

SW Chris

[View Quote]

jfk2

May 8, 2001, 3:51am
I agree... There is no HATE... I don't HATE Just In... At least
I don't hate him as much as some people might think I do. All i was
doing was to BITE him a little. That's not HATE someone.
Just In is the type of person that likes to dish out his form of medication
to certain individuals... BUT he sure as heck could not take his medication
in return... He hated when i did that... BUT I don't HATE Just In...

But some people do HATE Just In... And you saw who that is... And that is
why in a way I;m happy that that person did it... It had come to the
point that someone had to take some STRONG measures to get the message
accross to Just In that what he was doing was not right...

I just was not all that happy that it turned out the way it did...
I would have liked it if Just In had gotten the message earlier
and then all of this would have been avoided and he could still
be in AW... But sometimes... Thisng have to be worked out the
way it did... As much as I don't care for the way it did
happen... I am in a way glad it did happen at long last.

linn <ironhead at digitalpassage.com> wrote in
<3af74d2d at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>there is no hate cam going on here
>just the truth would help tho dont
>cha think??

jfk2

May 8, 2001, 4:10am
I love having OneSummer STALK me and my friends in Alpha World
and on Nova World with her BOTS.
I Love having OneSummer accusing me of STALKING HER when in reality she
preaches LOVE & PEACE & HAPPINESS & HARMONY and then goes on to BACKSTAB
you with her bots following me & my friends all over the place...
I really love that. I'm surprised that OneSummer hasen't cought my poor
avatar taking a poop in someoone's build on Alpha World or Nova
World yet... But sooner or later that is bound to happen...

I LOVE to have my friends tell me that they have SEEN OneSummer using
her bots to STALK ME & MY FRIENDS in Alpha World & In Nova World...
I love having my friends tell me that certain people who supposedly
have had their cits killed off my AW are getting other cits & then
resum their stalking ways and telling all to OneSummer... I really
enjoy that... It makes me HAPPY...

And that is just ONESUMMER... And I haven't even touched all the many
happy times that Just In has done to me YET...
As a world owner... OneSummer SUX

But I'll be the first to say this here and RIGHT now...
That although Just In has done many bad things to some people in AW
and has done some bad things to me too... He does
1 - EXCELLENT BUILDER
2 - Objects Creations is excellent
3 - World Owner when a GUN is used... He beats out Blaster Boy Chuck
in doing it the better way... NOT by EJECT... But by reason and
STRONG Tact...
4 - In some small ways [VERY SMALL] He can be caring
========================
BOTTOM LINE... He makes a better World Owner than OneSummer does...
She is many times worse than Blaster Boy Chuck ever will be... She loves
to PICK a fight for no good reasons... The building to too laggy...
But the downtown is laggier still... She will eject you for stupid
reasons. You look crosseyes & out you go almost while preaching
love & peace & Harmony all the wile doing her stupid things...

I know where i would LOVE to shove most of her Love & Peace & Harmony...
RIGHT UP HER... [XXX] You fill in that word...

Yes... I Really Love OneSummer... NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sw chris <chrisw10 at nckcn.com> wrote in <3af750f9 at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>If you're referring to the kanly Chucks Party and JFK2 were waging against
>Just In and One Summer in the name of FriendPA, then I'd say it was just a
>bunch of bickering over a relatively minor problem that
>could have possibly
>been talked out without this sort of recourse.
>
>If you ask me, the whole damn fool parade reminded me of the Crusades...
>
> SW Chris

casay

May 8, 2001, 5:21am
Drop it!!! Please!
Casay
[View Quote]

chucks party

May 8, 2001, 5:52am
We would have loved to drop it Casay but because AW did nothing to stop it
as you can see in my prior post with the email I was sent, that was not
possible after months of reporting Just In to them. AW could have sent a
clear message to Just In by locking him out for a time being. maybe then he
would have taken things more seriously that AW was not going to tolerate him
doing what he was doing to us. But no they didn't, they decided to lock me
out instead with absolutely no grounds for doing so according to their
gudielines for taking action on any matter involving Cit owned worlds. But
the big bad AW can come down off their roost and do this to me, they are
just as pathetic as Just In is. There is a real double standard going on
here and the only one causing all the problems is AW.com themselves.

[View Quote]

wing

May 8, 2001, 7:48am
AWCI is not causing problems, YOU are, and now that they took APPROPRIATE ACTION in locking down your citizenship you bitch and
whine and scream about it. There ISN'T a problem here. You and the filtered one (JFK2) are making the only problem. Sure, AWCOM is
evil. Wowee Billy-bob.
[View Quote]

nornny

May 8, 2001, 8:45am
I LOVE hearing these exxagerations and the fact that you can't mute a bot or
OneSummer...

I LOVE the fact that you haven't let OneSummer get to you as it would make
you look crazy and spoiled... ;)

Shall I continue with reasons why you keep your problems out of the
newsgroup and in YOUR life? we're TRYING here to mind our own business, but
apparently, you just don't respect our decision.

Nornny

[View Quote]

chucks party

May 8, 2001, 10:32am
3) Have the left nut neccessary to stand up to authority when it's wrong or
STUPID
Hmmm this I think you'll remember, I guess it only applies to authorities
you find wrong or stupid, but no one else can. I can and I am.

[View Quote]

agent1

May 8, 2001, 10:41am
Consider yourself filtered.

CAN'T YOU GUYS LEARN TO SHUT UP????????????? YOU GUYS THROW SAND IN EACH
OTHERS EYES, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND????? THE AWCI SHOULD PUT IN AN AUTOMATIC
FILTER ON THIS NG!!!!!!!

chucks party

chucks party

May 8, 2001, 3:52pm
linn, after speaking to PA now and sharing notes you know this has nothing
to do with hate. You know the truth. But far be it for anyone here to think
that numerous people can be wrong and only 1 right. The only thing I had not
anticipated was that Just In had alot of leverage in this community because
of things he has done in the past for AW.com. It might even be the reason
AW.com has never taken any action against Just In like they have me now. But
I'm sorry, I have no respect for someone that does something for any reason
then holds it over your head that they did it. Just In has been all about
power and manipulation, when are people going to wise up to that fact and
that truth of the matter? When is AW.com going to stop defending the wrong
people?

[View Quote]

wing

May 8, 2001, 5:02pm
Oh great, I inspired a moron. Anyone out there want to put me out of my misery?
[View Quote]

agent1

May 8, 2001, 7:02pm
[View Quote] Ever occur to you that AWCI just doesn't want to get themselves involved in squabbles between users? They're not defending Just In. They took action against you because you wouldn't drop the issue and kept using their newsgroups simply for your personal smear campaign.

-Agent1

imagine

May 8, 2001, 7:12pm
When are you going to give us a brake?
Many people already have said they are tired of listening to you on this
subject.
You are dragging this on and no one wants to be part of it but you. Right
now you are ranting, and no one wants to hear your rantings. As far as I am
concerned, if you stop posting on this subject it would go away, at least
in the NGs.
Maybe your account was disabled cause you just don't know when to be mature
enough to walk away.
You need to grow up and let it rest now. Quit being childish.
Maybe Just In and FriendPa would like a rest from YOUR war, I know I would.

Imagine

[View Quote]

tony m

May 8, 2001, 8:38pm
Someone forgot to take his pills this morning... ^_^

[View Quote]

casay

May 8, 2001, 9:30pm
Just stop writing in here, then it's dropped. Nuf said...
Casay
[View Quote]

jfk2

May 8, 2001, 9:48pm
Yes... I can turn MUTE OneSummer...
But try muting the PKers that she has called on me because she likes
to harrass me in some wide open field in AW [Alpha World] is not the
proper thing to do...
BUT then I should LOVE & KISS OneSummer for being so nice to me there...

[[[While I'm posting this in AW's NGS... My OTHER Poor Avatar is in
Dreamland Park Universe... And I thank my lucky stars thare is no
OneSummer here YET]]]
Wouldn't mind seeing a Just In here in Dreamland Park Universe though...
As what i'm discussing with my friends here border on the verge of a
NY & BW world here... lolol... But made better... lolol

I guess what I might have to do is another Chucks trick...
Create a website and enter all the nasty things that OneSummer has done
And called the PK's on me for NO REASON... [Other than she hates me
reason] And let everyone read my chat logs & my tgrams...

Then watch her get her nervous condition going again... She;ll wind
up un the doctors office everyday getting nervous condition medicine
to help calm her pooor achy nerves down.... Ohhhhh Booooo hoooo Hoooo
Hoooo.... Even this post is making me cry... Ohhhh Boooo Hoooo Hoooo

nornny <Nornny1 at home.com> wrote in <3af7ce54$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>I LOVE hearing these exxagerations and the fact that you can't
>mute a bot or
>OneSummer...
>
>I LOVE the fact that you haven't let OneSummer get to you as it would make
>you look crazy and spoiled... ;)
>
>Shall I continue with reasons why you keep your problems out of the
>newsgroup and in YOUR life? we're TRYING here to mind our
>own business, but
>apparently, you just don't respect our decision.
>
>Nornny

jfk2

May 8, 2001, 10:12pm
I LOVE You Wing... I won't put you out of your misery...
I'm at least as smart as Chuck... [Ok... Close to his smarts]
and I'm not looking to have OneSummer or Just In put me out of my Misery.
And I'm sure that neither of them would want to put a Wonderful Kind,
Sweet, Gentle, Careing person like me out of my misery...
As I have stated so many times before...
I LOVE OneSummer & I LOVE Just In....

wing <bathgate at prodigy.net> wrote in <3af842de at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>Oh great, I inspired a moron. Anyone out there want to put me
>out of my misery?
[View Quote]

jfk2

May 8, 2001, 10:24pm
But I DO NOT Hate Just In... I Love Just In... [My foot up his
BLANK lit sidewise]
AND I Love OneSummer [My foot up her BLANK lit sidewise too]
So you see... I Love Both Just In & OneSummer

kah <kah at kahbot.com> wrote in <3af7e99d at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>CAN'T YOU GUYS LEARN TO SHUT UP????????????? YOU GUYS THROW SAND IN EACH
>OTHERS EYES, DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND????? THE AWCI SHOULD PUT IN AN AUTOMATIC
>FILTER ON THIS NG!!!!!!!
>
>KAH

[View Quote]

xelag

May 8, 2001, 11:46pm
First of all, let me state I am a friend of FriendPA. I was entrusted with
WAR for many months, a world caretaken by her, and her conduct was
exemplary. My participation there was based on trust. So was Just In's in
New York. I provided the bots for WAR, and I spent a lot of time creating
new possibilities for my xelagot there: that is how my Paintball bot script
was made. I could claim full rights on the bot, after Gineric's clan (who
owns and pays for WAR) chucked me out. I did not.

My attitude was: PA, you provided the opportunity, neither you or I misused
each other's trust, keep using them.

Just In's attitude was different: when PA needed help, he offered it. He
climbed his way up in NY. He claimed more and more privileges there, and
finally tried to take over the world, even up to the point of trashing
FriendPA's object path. PA rightly removed all his privileges and kicked him
out.

I have told Just In exactly what I think of his attitude: greed and misuse
of trust. Just In has tried to sue FriendPA for the use of the objects he
freely made for her. That's his business.

Many of us know this and judge the situation. But some are trying to rage a
crusade. As far as I am concerned (my opinion) I think that the crusade jfk2
and Chucks Party are waging, so called "in behalf of FriendPA", is crap.
They are just conducting a personal war, which has nothing at all to do with
what happened in New York or anywhere else. As far as I see this, they are
causing a lot of damage to FriendPA, and they could better shut their traps
and go shoot somewhere else.

My 2 cents, this is my personal opinion.

XelaG

[View Quote]

chucks party

May 9, 2001, 12:07am
FriendPA - I'm sure you will read this... Here is the olive branch.... No
more threats from me, legal or otherwise. Keep the objects and buildings
etc. that I created - you can regard this posting as a permanent licence to
use them. I will arrange a link to NewYork and credit and thankyou to you
close to Broadway GZ..

Xelag because of this statement made by Just In PA could not be happier
having that jerk off her back. PA is a lady and if I want to fight this one
for her on her behalf but without her consent to attain what I have done to
relieve her of this constant source of betrayal caused by Just in, then
that's what I've done, and PA thanks me tremendously. :) P.S. It was well
worth the effort I made, don't judge the way I had to do it. It's alot more
than AW.com has ever done to stop him. If they did their job, I wouldn't
have had to do what I did.

[View Quote]

xelag

May 9, 2001, 12:42am
Jerk or no jerk. Just In has in the past done some very good things and
still does, and I'm sure that as a teacher and builder he is excellent.
What happened in NewYork is part of the story about Just In. He has, like
all of us, good and bad parts in him: he showed the worst part of himself in
NewYork. There is no reason for you or anyone to take over, unasked, a
protective role towards FriendPA. I am sure your intentions are excellent,
PA deserves a lot :) But frankly, your attitude and jfk2's have gone beyond
any expected limits. FriendPA is old enough to care for her own business.
The support she may need, like all of us do, is towards her, and not
attacking so called jerks in newsgroups or by email or telegram harassement.
The end does not justify the means.

XelaG

She's not posting in this newsgroup. :)

SW Chris

Ooops... I think I started a war.

SW Chris

[View Quote]

chucks party

May 9, 2001, 3:03am
LMAO! The war is over but seems people still want the dispute to go on, lol
I've tried to be very diplomatic and unserstanding about it but there are
those that still don't understand, PA is a lady, that might not mean much to
anyone now a days but the men who are suppose to be men in this community
didn't try to help PA when she asked for it. Took a "gay" man to stand up to
all the "straight" men and fight for the integrity of a woman. Tells you how
much our society really has decayed. Men don't treat women like ladies
anymore. You are young Chris, take a few lessons from this whole thing and
be a better man ;)

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

May 9, 2001, 3:19am
All we are saying.......is give peace a chance:)

chucks party

May 9, 2001, 4:48am
lol, yep. So many kamakazi's later I think peace will finally have it's way,
lol I took alot of those kamakazi hits but I'll survive, lol And there will
be peace now :) *brushes himself *

LEARN TO *UNDERSTAND* WHAT PPL ARE SAYING!!!!! I'M SAYING SHUT UP, YOU SAY
THAT YOU LOVE JUST IN AND ONESUMMMER, BUT I DIDN'T SAY YOU HATED THEM, TRY
GETTING THE *POINT*!!!!!!!!!!!! ARE YOU SOME KIND OF NAZI THAT *FEEDS* OF
WARS??????