U CAN HAVE YOUR OWN FREE GRAFITI LOGO (Community)

U CAN HAVE YOUR OWN FREE GRAFITI LOGO // Community

Jan 16, 2001, 1:03am
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------C1BCB780395F21D47B7F62C4

Well, you have 5 fingers to count, right ?

nova schrieb:

> lol dont think thats listed in the headers though :)
[View Quote] begin:vcard
n:Hatzenberger;Volker
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:oct31.de
adr:;;Bornheimer Strasse 15;Bonn;;53111;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------C1BCB780395F21D47B7F62C4--

rolu

Jan 16, 2001, 5:59am
Sure of that?

Rolu

--
"Hi, I'm a signature virus. Copy me into your signature to spread the word."

[View Quote]

rolu

Jan 16, 2001, 6:32am
well I see several zero's in the headers...

[View Quote]

wing

Jan 16, 2001, 6:58pm
Don't like it there, don't post it there
[View Quote]

the derek

Jan 26, 2001, 10:15pm
then change youre freaking password already

[View Quote] > Ummm i wasn't One At the Time these Were Posted,I Did Not Post Them Someone
> Must have My Password Cause recently I tried To log In And Someone Was In
> My name im Sorry About This But Clearly Someone Must Know My password...

--------------------------------
Never argue with an idiot. he'll just bring you down to his level and beat you
with experience

the derek

Jan 26, 2001, 10:16pm
ok... how many times are you gonna post this lol

[View Quote] > Ummm i wasn't One At the Time these Were Posted,I Did Not Post Them Someone
> Must have My Password Cause recently I tried To log In And Someone Was In
> My name im Sorry About This But Clearly Someone Must Know My password...

Never argue with an idiot. he'll just bring you down to his level and beat you
with experience

the derek

another good firewall is blackice www.networkice.com...that is if hes telling
the truth