Open letter: To m a t t or whoever (General Discussion)

Open letter: To m a t t or whoever // General Discussion

This is an open letter, because the little loser doesn't dare to include a
proper reply address. Sorry folks, just skip this message.

--

To whoever sent me some lame mail last night with some AWNews article links
in it and said he bites my ass when I least expect it:

Firstly, why don't you use real headers instead of sending me mails with
stupid from headers like "borntobe at evil.com" or useless repy-to's such as
"anonymous at m1.netfirms.com? Then I could reply to you personaly, instead of
having to post on the NGs. Don't worry, I won't report you to your ISP, I'm
not going to waste time doing so.

I suppose the reason you sent that mail to me and JerMe was that we've been
explaining how you're such a stupid loser, unable to do any of what you say
you're going to do. You give us links to a couple of old AWN articles on
citizenship theft. The only problem, my friend, is that those articles
illustrate our very point! You can't steal/hack any citizenships the proper
way, you can only set up scams and get people to hand their details to you.
It worked the first time, but I really doubt it will work if you try it
again, especially now that you've been running around creating hysteria.

Instead of trying to be some |_3Et |-|/-\Xx0r, why don't you go and play on
a highway or something?

KAH

leaf

Nov 30, 2003, 12:25pm
I too found that e-mail entitled "SOME READING MATERIAL FOR YOU" from "V E N
O M"

- Leaf

Its 'Venom' due to the fact that M a t t got bit by a snake a few weeks ago
and now his ears have grown to about 8 inch each due to the venom...

- MR

[View Quote]

mrbruce

Nov 30, 2003, 12:34pm
I'll say to you like you said to me in community WHO CARES?!?! Maybe he'll
mail bomb your email like he did mine!

"mrbruce" <MrBruce at a1ct.com> wrote in
news:3fc9fff8 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I'll say to you like you said to me in community WHO CARES?!?! Maybe
> he'll mail bomb your email like he did mine!

I agree wholeheartedly. That's why I apologised at the beginning and wrote
"just skip this one". Of course, you can still read it if you want to, but
don't blame me for it.

KAH

rossyboy

Nov 30, 2003, 5:04pm
Those AWNews articles show that he is good at manipulation though. In
times of hysteria people are easily moved. If he presented his scam,
this time, as some sort of hacker prevention...

[View Quote] > "mrbruce" <MrBruce at a1ct.com> wrote in
> news:3fc9fff8 at server1.Activeworlds.com:
>

> I agree wholeheartedly. That's why I apologised at the beginning and wrote
> "just skip this one". Of course, you can still read it if you want to, but
> don't blame me for it.
>
> KAH

bowen ten.sardna@newob

Nov 30, 2003, 5:10pm
[View Quote] > Its 'Venom' due to the fact that M a t t got bit by a snake a few weeks ago
> and now his ears have grown to about 8 inch each due to the venom...

So his ears look like yours now?

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

"rossyboy" <rossyboy at vwtv.org> wrote in
news:3fca3f2b$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Those AWNews articles show that he is good at manipulation though. In
> times of hysteria people are easily moved. If he presented his scam,
> this time, as some sort of hacker prevention...

How do you know it was him who did it last time?

No, mine are still the best...

- MR

[View Quote]

leaf

Nov 30, 2003, 6:52pm
The contest scam was definitely him - not sure about the Bingo.

- Leaf

[View Quote]

bowen ten.sardna@newob

Nov 30, 2003, 9:19pm
[View Quote] > No, mine are still the best...

If by best, you mean clown-like. Then yes, they are the best.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

a1ct command

Dec 1, 2003, 1:41am
SO MATT, TAZ AND EP0CH, THE WORLD'S BEEN RESTORED IN LESS THAN A MINUTE, SO
YOU BOTH LOST, BESIDES THAT YOU GOT A FULL SCALE WAR GOING AGAINST YOU NOW,
SO FUCK OFF AND DIE!

------------------
A1CT Command

[View Quote]

bowen ten.sardna@newob

Dec 1, 2003, 3:53am
[View Quote] > SO MATT, TAZ AND EP0CH, THE WORLD'S BEEN RESTORED IN LESS THAN A MINUTE, SO
> YOU BOTH LOST, BESIDES THAT YOU GOT A FULL SCALE WAR GOING AGAINST YOU NOW,
> SO FUCK OFF AND DIE!

You're just... no.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

tony m

Dec 1, 2003, 4:03am
You realise that by taunting them in this manner, you are directly encouraging them to harm either yourselves or some other innocent world. Now, you wouldn't want that, would you?

[View Quote]

hyper anthony

Dec 1, 2003, 9:21am
Whoah... Ep0ch didn't do anything to A!!CT pal. If your gonna insult someone
get your facts strait and don't just insult random people.

-Hyper Anthony

[View Quote]

ryan

Dec 1, 2003, 10:15am
I am wondering if any of these are actually going to be deleted ...oh well.

Ryan

jstone2004

Dec 1, 2003, 11:13am
yeah, I'm starting to really disprove of how the leaders of A!!CT are
holding themselves... as well as quite a few others who are opposing them...
It's getting, well, raunchy. Everything from blindly cursing to suing, it's
getting out of hand... so yeah, ENZO, could you please delete all this
useless crud that is simply taking up bytes on my machine?

"a1ct command" <Command at A1CT.com> wrote in
news:3fcab857$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

><<snipped insane ramblings + vulgarities>>

Please don't reply to a thread with a completely unrelated response, it's
very annoying for anyone trying to read.

Also, please seek profesional help; you need it!

KAH

rossyboy

Dec 1, 2003, 5:29pm
Whoever you are A1CT command, you look stupider with every post.

"SO MATT, TAZ AND EP0CH...YOU BOTH LOST"
They BOTH lost did they?

1. Ep0ch didn't do anything to A!!CT.
2. They didn't "lose" anything - they knew you could just restore from
propdump. They weren't trying to take over the world or anything, just
cause hassle.

"YOU GOT A FULL SCALE WAR GOING AGAINST YOU NOW"

I bet they're SO scared. hahaha...

[View Quote] > SO MATT, TAZ AND EP0CH, THE WORLD'S BEEN RESTORED IN LESS THAN A MINUTE, SO
> YOU BOTH LOST, BESIDES THAT YOU GOT A FULL SCALE WAR GOING AGAINST YOU NOW,
> SO FUCK OFF AND DIE!

> A1CT Command

Ok.... so remind me why me and Bluelaser were putting every resource we had
into trying to protect the worlds... only for you to act like this???

- MR