nedd people to fill this out. its for an english paper (General Discussion)

nedd people to fill this out. its for an english paper // General Discussion

1  |

the derek

Nov 20, 2003, 1:20am
i ahve an english paper due friday and was almost done, but forgot that
i had to include a survey or interview with it. well i chose to do a
survey, so im asking that you fill it out. its at
http://testingcgistuff.tripod.com/acne_survey.html and shouldnt take
very long. please fill it out

the derek

Nov 20, 2003, 1:38am
OK thats just great, I ask for help on an English paper and i spell the
word NEED wrong. Shows what a wonderful educational system we have in
America

[View Quote] > i ahve an english paper due friday and was almost done, but forgot that
> i had to include a survey or interview with it. well i chose to do a
> survey, so im asking that you fill it out. its at
> http://testingcgistuff.tripod.com/acne_survey.html and shouldnt take
> very long. please fill it out

"the derek" <thederek at sbcglobal.net> wrote in news:3fbc3730
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> OK thats just great, I ask for help on an English paper and i spell the
> word NEED wrong. Shows what a wonderful educational system we have in
> America

I would've answered, only that I don't have this acne and I don't know what
it is.

KAH

ep0ch

Nov 20, 2003, 4:52pm
You spamming it in AWGate and all the NGs does not make me want to take the
survey.

[View Quote] [View Quote] > i ahve an english paper due friday and was almost done, but forgot that
> i had to include a survey or interview with it. well i chose to do a
> survey, so im asking that you fill it out. its at
> http://testingcgistuff.tripod.com/acne_survey.html and shouldnt take
> very long. please fill it out

light form

Nov 20, 2003, 7:37pm
Give the guy a break. Its for a school report. I think we've all been there.
Or, judging from some of the people in the NGs, some of us at anyrate.

LF

lioness.

Nov 21, 2003, 3:31am
acne=pimples=zits=pus filled pores=embarrassing eruptions of infected skin
pores 0_0

[View Quote]

lioness.

Nov 21, 2003, 3:33am
hey HEY!! Don't blame the Educational system now!! I think the American
Educational system takes enough hard knocks. LOL. You sure you're not
blonde??? ;-"D

[View Quote]

carolann

Nov 21, 2003, 4:50am
Maybe you just haven't learned yet that an education isn't injected into you
like some sort of vaccine against illiteracy, you actually have to do part
of it yourself. If you went to the doctor for regular medical check-ups, but
ignored the doctor's advice about taking care of yourself and became
unhealthy, would you say the medical system failed you? You must be between
16 and 22, yet you spelled more than one simple word wrong and had several
capitalization errors in your original post. Was it really the American
(specifically U.S.?) educational system or was it your lazy editing habits?
Your survey seems well thought out and put together, nothing like your
original post under this heading. Was that something you were born knowing
how to do or did your education play a part in that?

[View Quote]

binarybud

Nov 21, 2003, 2:23pm
Derek;

Not really I can see what happened and totally understand.....it was a typo nothing more, nothing less...;) Now...if you had mistyped it several times in a row I would then wonder about your learning abilities...:)

Leo :)
ps; although the survey is not for me..... nice survey.... looks good to me...;) "Keep on keep'in on."T...:)

[View Quote]

andras

Nov 21, 2003, 7:28pm
[View Quote] > i ahve an english paper due friday and was almost done, but forgot that
> i had to include a survey or interview with it. well i chose to do a
> survey, so im asking that you fill it out. its at
> http://testingcgistuff.tripod.com/acne_survey.html and shouldnt take
> very long. please fill it out

Though I don't have acne, I filled your survey.

Hope this helps you in your next exam,
--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

the derek

Nov 22, 2003, 5:15am
i hate to go against your beliefs, but i believe trying to have correct
punctuation online is stupid and a waste of time :P I also dont SpEEl
ChEqUe either in case you didnt notice...

[View Quote]

bowen ten.sardna@newob

Nov 22, 2003, 5:16am
[View Quote] You must be British. Silly Britons and their silent U's.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

the derek

Nov 22, 2003, 5:21am
thank you to all who filled out the survey
i turned in my finished paper on friday :-D
if you are interested then you can find my paper at
http://testingcgistuff.tripod.com/acc.html

[View Quote] > i ahve an english paper due friday and was almost done, but forgot that
> i had to include a survey or interview with it. well i chose to do a
> survey, so im asking that you fill it out. its at
> http://testingcgistuff.tripod.com/acne_survey.html and shouldnt take
> very long. please fill it out

light form

Nov 22, 2003, 9:27am
Even sillier Americans and their silly English that came from England...

LF

bowen ten.sardna@newob

Nov 22, 2003, 4:07pm
[View Quote] How many god damn times do I have to go over this. American is a
DIALECT of English. Just like Mexican is a DIALECT of Spanish. It's
the same language, just minute differences in spelling and slang.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

carolann

Nov 22, 2003, 6:29pm
Is that for me? Actually, we are saying the same thing about why your
spelling in that post was how it was. More your choice than a lack of good
education. By the way, I filled out your online survey, too, and I thought
it was very good. Some very tough questions for people who would actually be
faced it. Things like that kind of have a way of putting you in someone
else's shoes.
[View Quote]

light form

Nov 22, 2003, 7:45pm
No shit Bowen. I kind of speak the language. That was the point of the post.

LF

bowen ten.sardna@newob

Nov 22, 2003, 8:20pm
[View Quote] At least you capitilze your I's.

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

light form

Nov 22, 2003, 8:46pm
heh, not your average American.

LF

bowen ten.sardna@newob

Nov 22, 2003, 8:48pm
[View Quote] Well most British who say things like "America didn't invent English"
say things like "i dont like ur face."

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideas.

ep0ch

Nov 23, 2003, 6:34am
o_O Spanglish is a dialect of Spanish and English

-Ep0ch

light form

Nov 23, 2003, 10:36am
That's because they all have bad teeth.