Echomencers above post MEANS NEW UNIVERSE!!!!! (General Discussion)

Echomencers above post MEANS NEW UNIVERSE!!!!! // General Discussion

1  |

r i c h a r d

Aug 16, 2003, 10:57pm
Echomencers above post MEANS NEW UNIVERSE!!!!!

www.spiralmatrix.com

calhoun

Aug 16, 2003, 11:30pm
its above? I can't seem to find it ..
[View Quote]

r i c h a r d

joeman

Aug 17, 2003, 1:17am
Uh... you need to learn to calm down. First off, this universe isn't new.
Second, there's no need to get all worked up about it. Thirdly, configure
your newsreader properly.

-Joe

[View Quote]

imagine

Aug 17, 2003, 6:05am
How old is it? My cit there is 30, and I got it a couple weeks ago. Seems
new enough to me :)

Imagine

[View Quote]

john

Aug 17, 2003, 7:52am
Rich.. a lotta people have latest below to save scrolling time... maybe you
should have just said "Echomencer's last post"

LOL

~John

[View Quote]

r i c h a r d

Aug 17, 2003, 11:35am
Echo was saying the post wasn't making much difference to i simpley made it
a bit more obveous

joeman

Aug 17, 2003, 3:47pm
"I have a universe online that can be found at http://www.spiralmatrix.com
the universe has been online a few months now, a few of you have come across
it and some have checked with Bill to ensure we are legal which he has
confirmed to you."

A few months isn't really "new". If it just opened the other night, then it
would be new. That's like a store leaving food out for a month, and
repackaging it, and selling it to you as new.

-Joe

[View Quote]

alexthemartian

Aug 18, 2003, 5:35am
that site images design is awesome

[View Quote]

starheart

Aug 18, 2003, 3:04pm
There is a problem with the install program that most people won't
encounter.
It assumes that the computer that it is installing on has drive C.
That may not be that case and then the install fails.
I emailed the webmaster about that.

[View Quote]

pc hamster

Aug 18, 2003, 9:51pm
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] Geez....What type of computer do you have?? Literally EVERY computer I know
of has a C;\ drive....

PC Hamster

---

joeman

Aug 18, 2003, 10:17pm
Uh... Not everyone installs programs on C. 99% of computers have two IDE
connectors with two channels apiece... So, you could have up to three dives
besides C. Or you could be like me and have 19 network drives. :\

-Joe

"joeman" <john at fakeplastic.com> wrote in
news:3f416c9a$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Uh... Not everyone installs programs on C. 99% of computers have two
> IDE connectors with two channels apiece... So, you could have up to
> three dives besides C. Or you could be like me and have 19 network
> drives. :\

All Win32/16 boxes I've seen have a C drive. It's possible to change the
drive letter, but why would you do that?

KAH

xelag

Aug 19, 2003, 1:12pm
I have win98 on C, and win2k on D (drive C is also visible to win2k,
but is not the system drive). I *never* install win2k programs on C.

[View Quote] >"joeman" <john at fakeplastic.com> wrote in
>news:3f416c9a$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:
>

>All Win32/16 boxes I've seen have a C drive. It's possible to change the
>drive letter, but why would you do that?
>
>KAH

I had to do a salvage mission on my brothers PC and C dissapeared... being
replaced by G, E and F drives...