3.3-Gestures (General Discussion)

3.3-Gestures // General Discussion

1  |

starbrak

Jul 20, 2002, 5:10am
Hiyaz people.

I've noticed something in 3.3. Since I've upgraded, I do gestures and they
work just fine. But if I try and move, it just quits doing the gesture and
does the walk animation. In 3.2 and earlier it kept doing the gesture when
you moved. What's up with that? Is it just me or is it something to do with
3.3?

Thnx.

Brak

--
The Brak has arrived. Beware!

elyk

Jul 20, 2002, 5:15am
I've noticed that too.....its probably another bug in the system or they
just made it like that purposely.....but why, I don't know.
[View Quote]

dion

Jul 20, 2002, 7:38am
bug or feature, it's hard to tell.

[View Quote]

eep

Jul 20, 2002, 7:45am
By design...

[View Quote] > I've noticed something in 3.3. Since I've upgraded, I do gestures and they
> work just fine. But if I try and move, it just quits doing the gesture and
> does the walk animation. In 3.2 and earlier it kept doing the gesture when
> you moved. What's up with that? Is it just me or is it something to do with
> 3.3?

rypp

Jul 22, 2002, 10:16pm
AWC have a new seqs machine in the 3.3 browser and there have been some
problems with the update as i've heard. Also i heard they are working on the
problem and they promised an upgrade to fix the problem. When the fix will
be out i don't know but all we can do is wait and hope they will fix it as
soon as they can. Alot of users have reported this as far as i know so
something have to be done about it pretty fast. Thats what i've heard! But
for all i know AWC might have fixed it already and this problem you talking
about could be something else..

"eep" <eepNOSPAM at tnlc.com> skrev i melding
news:3D392C38.E4386E71 at tnlc.com...
> By design...

[View Quote]

tony m

Jul 22, 2002, 10:21pm
they already have released the patch for v3.3.

[View Quote] >AWC have a new seqs machine in the 3.3 browser and there have been some
>problems with the update as i've heard. Also i heard they are working on the
>problem and they promised an upgrade to fix the problem. When the fix will
>be out i don't know but all we can do is wait and hope they will fix it as
>soon as they can. Alot of users have reported this as far as i know so
>something have to be done about it pretty fast. Thats what i've heard! But
>for all i know AWC might have fixed it already and this problem you talking
>about could be something else..

- TonyM.
"The only time Microsoft will ever make something that doesn't suck is when Microsoft makes a vacuum cleaner."

d a n

Jul 24, 2002, 9:54am
Downloadable where?

<D a n>

[View Quote]

agent1

Jul 24, 2002, 12:21pm
The browser automatically downloaded it one of the times you logged in.