create color, texture (Wishlist)

create color, texture // Wishlist

1  |

sweetsuzie

Dec 30, 2003, 8:14pm
I would love to be able to use create color and create texture on the same
object! Imagine the combinations you could have.
Unless of course someone out there already knows how to do codes to allow
this to happen.

orb

Dec 30, 2003, 10:31pm
It works for coronas. There's a way to do it. Good idea.

weizer

Dec 30, 2003, 10:48pm
I love the idea. The builds of everyone would be a lot more personalized.
For the public building worlds, this is an idea you just cannot ignore.
Excellent idea, and very simple : I don't think it would be hard to do.
Thanks a lot for sharing and put it in the suggestion box on the AW site,
this idea must be heard.

-Weizer

"sweetsuzie" <suzie at lionsfan.com.au> a écrit dans le message de news:
3ff1f8ba at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I would love to be able to use create color and create texture on the same
> object! Imagine the combinations you could have.
> Unless of course someone out there already knows how to do codes to allow
> this to happen.

orb

Dec 30, 2003, 11:27pm
How about using both create color, create mask on one Action line, or create
picture, create mask on a single Action line.

johnf

Dec 31, 2003, 9:18am
Create.. mask?

~John

[View Quote]

orb

Dec 31, 2003, 11:58am
Better still would be the command: create picture
ww.wherever.com/piccy1.jpg, mask=ww.wherever.com/piccy1m.bmp . It would
encourage new users to have a website and learn to make their own textures
and masks, not to mention how it would improve the look of builds in AW.

zeofatex

Dec 31, 2003, 2:13pm
Masks are zipped ;) Like the idea though. I'd like to be able to create my
own masks and textures/pictures on every object.

[View Quote]

johnf

Dec 31, 2003, 3:00pm
plus mask isn't a command :-o tho this is wishlist

~John

[View Quote]

orb

Dec 31, 2003, 4:11pm
I know that masks are zipped.

orb

Dec 31, 2003, 4:16pm
No one is going back over millions of objects to add the tag200 in order for
us to have all the objects be picture objects. But some new interesting
picture models might also spark interest in building and learning to have a
path?

c p

Dec 31, 2003, 6:25pm
we can make new ones
[View Quote]

orb

Dec 31, 2003, 9:27pm
LOL can't help it I love to build in AW.

sweetsuzie

Dec 31, 2003, 11:48pm
any combo like that would be fantastic!
I like to build in AW too!

[View Quote]

lioness.

Jan 1, 2004, 12:16am
I love that idea too hon. Imagine the possibilities! ;-"D