Active Worlds Council (Wishlist)

Active Worlds Council // Wishlist

1  |

ssl.

Nov 19, 2003, 1:01am
I'd like to see politics in aw...o.o........
that way someone can FINALLY tell us what is going on in the aw
universe....and calendars and newsletters dont cut it........-__-'
......alot of other things can be said..i dont want to list them all. Reply
if you want.

hyper anthony

Nov 19, 2003, 2:41am
Do you mean democracy? Omg... its The Lady's offspring!! XD

[View Quote]

zeofatex

Nov 19, 2003, 9:49am
I think he meant more that AW discussed things during meetings and we could
discuss what we want etc.. They'd also talk about what's going on, upcoming
events, etc. This way we'd know what's going on in AW and what AWI is
working on. They could even be meetings where they give out the world of the
month awards. ;)

"ssl." <gold at midtech.net> wrote in
news:3fbadd05 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> I'd like to see politics in aw...o.o........
> that way someone can FINALLY tell us what is going on in the aw
> universe....and calendars and newsletters dont cut it........-__-'
> .....alot of other things can be said..i dont want to list them all.
> Reply if you want.

The Lady lives in that tree over there. You'll like her.

KAH

ssl.

Nov 20, 2003, 12:25am
Er......o_o.....WHO TOLD YOU I WAS LADY'S
SON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....YOU.....PEOPLE WILL PAY...
and yes i do mean democracy...better yet dictatorship..starring..MEE...=D...
[View Quote] > The Lady lives in that tree over there. You'll like her.

> KAH

starfleet

Nov 20, 2003, 12:58am
Already planning the invasion into DLP? ROFL

[View Quote]

ferruccio

Nov 20, 2003, 3:49am
there's no way active worlds will have a council to discuss what they are
doing. why do you think they split off from the shell company, AWLD?

"ferruccio" <startrek3 at earthlink.net> wrote in news:3fbc5606
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> there's no way active worlds will have a council to discuss what they are
> doing. why do you think they split off from the shell company, AWLD?

That would be because the stockholders didn't want them anymore.

KAH

ssl.

Nov 20, 2003, 11:27pm
damn aw...-__-

sw comit

Nov 21, 2003, 5:49am
"What's going on"? What does this Council do exactly?

[View Quote]

c p

Nov 21, 2003, 6:10pm
No taxation without representation??

mayeb they shoudl give us more info and what we ant, if we are to pay?
[View Quote]

ssl.

Nov 22, 2003, 2:07am
Look, everyone.

The purpose of the council would be to finally merge the bond between the
tyrant and the people.

meaning...the missing bond between AWI and everyone.
of course AWI wont just open up to us.
But at least you have a set group of people working for everything BELOW the
level of AWI.

The council would be in charge of many things
1:Official events in the activeworlds universe
and no, bingo doesnt cut it. Not everyone likes bingo
and as far as i know, bingo is the official aw sport.
No other events take place beside those that should nearly be unalieable
events
Valentines...4th of July...Thanksgiving....Easter...Christmas.
Of course aw HAS to do these events.
it would go bad on them if they didnt. ( go figure)
2: Over all see of all worlds that are within the community.
AWGate, AW, AWNewbie...AWRpg AWteen A!CT
(and any other world within the center ring of the
community....entertainment..building.....)
3:Some say in how worlds are managed,monitered ( above, not including a!ct
since Bruce is in charge of that.)
4: Public speaker in the worlds listed above. of course not (again, A!!CT is
different because aw does not own the world.)
5: Like Zeo said above, the current beta status...upcoming events ( no
enzo...the welcome message is to darn slow.. =(... ) World of the month
awards.....
6: Create events for the activeworlds community
7: in charge of bonding the community ( someone has to do it!...plus what
better way)
More but i cant think of any...pop up attacks..

asb

Dec 22, 2003, 5:48pm
like a community government?