Forward telegrams to E-mail (Wishlist)

Forward telegrams to E-mail // Wishlist

1  |

lord perception

Apr 25, 2003, 4:05am
It would be helpful if I could set telegrams to be forwarded to a nominated
E-mail. I feel this could be useful if you may be away overseas for a
period and the only access you have is via an Internet Cafe. This would also
help since I'm currently not bothering to login into AW much these days and
at times I get a rush of telegrams.

*Counts the multitude of Easter greetings and stale telegrams that weren't
read for weeks.*

dion

Apr 25, 2003, 4:27am
Better yet, a stand-alone contacts program! :-)

-Dion

[View Quote] *Counts the multitude of Easter greetings and stale telegrams that weren't
read for weeks.*

john

Apr 25, 2003, 4:52pm
Aw should do this:

telegrams at activeworlds.com

subject = citizen to send to (name or #number)

telegram received sends out the same way :-)

[View Quote]

dion

Apr 25, 2003, 5:08pm
I don't want spam in my telegrams, too! I get enough of it through e-mail.

-Dion

[View Quote] telegrams at activeworlds.com

subject = citizen to send to (name or #number)

telegram received sends out the same way :-)

[View Quote]

john

Apr 25, 2003, 5:59pm
lol, maybe have it so u can only send 1 gram like that every 2 min

[View Quote]

dion

Apr 25, 2003, 6:00pm
No, I mean people who want to advertise and crap. I'd be getting
chain-letters in my t-grams! >_<

-Dion

[View Quote] [View Quote]

ryan

Apr 25, 2003, 7:13pm
I get chain letters in my telegrams anyway.

Ryan

[View Quote]

dion

Apr 25, 2003, 7:22pm
LOL, wow, stupidity :-P

-Dion

[View Quote] Ryan

[View Quote]

rossyboy

Apr 25, 2003, 10:51pm
Even better, a stand-alone contacts site, like webmail. More appropriate
for an Internet cafe.

"dion" <Dion at digevo.net> wrote this
(news:3ea8d534 at server1.Activeworlds.com) in wishlist on 25 Apr 2003:

> Better yet, a stand-alone contacts program! :-)

panther1403

Apr 28, 2003, 12:47pm
there would have to be some kind of selection box where you could check a
box to make it go also to email. i know that i sometimes have long
conversations using the telegrams like chat.

[View Quote]

technozeus

May 5, 2003, 3:45am
Yes, it would definately be nice to have e-mail forwarding options.

Specifically: the ability to have telegrams e-mailed to you which would otherwise get deleted from the universe server for taking too long to be delivered; the ability to periodically have all unread or undelivered telegrams beyond a certain age e-mailed to you and optionally removed from the universe server or telegrams list at that time; the ability to send all telegrams in your telegrams list to your e-mail address as a single e-mail, and delete them from the telegrams list at that time.

TechnoZeus