New Feature: Rainbow Feature! (Wishlist)

New Feature: Rainbow Feature! // Wishlist

1  |

jacob the hero

Jan 16, 2003, 9:50pm
They are Red and orange, yellow and green and blue and Purple! Can you Work
it? Alpha Tester! Next Relese: Aw 3.4 Build 454

Jacob the hero

strike rapier

Jan 18, 2003, 9:13am
I wish you would make usefull posts or just go die somewhere...

"technozeus" <TechnoZeus at techie.com> wrote in
news:3e28d7a3 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Je voudrais vous souhaiter un 13ème anniversaire heureux de votre
> naissance, Jacob. :)

Now you're talking Jacob-lingo in French, dude ;-)) It's not too bad until
"de votre naissance" (though not correctly built).

[View Quote] Translates good though.

--Bowen--

jacob the hero

Jan 18, 2003, 5:50pm
Go ask E N Z O for working Rainbow, you Guys!
It was Work for this!
[View Quote]

jacob the hero

Jan 18, 2003, 7:33pm
That's Right! it Would Work! E N Z O can add-on Of the Rainbow!

Jacob The Hero

No.. that was the point of my post..

Yes, but his origional post could mean 1 of a billion things, and we all
have to read it, so unless you can express your thoughts in a way everyone
(or at least the majority) can understand. BTW, the rotating hue's thing can
be done with astart texturing, rather like led1...

ncc 71854

Jan 18, 2003, 10:59pm
I think neither of this is right, I think he meant literal rainbows, as in a
weather effect.

[View Quote]

jacob the hero

Jan 19, 2003, 3:15pm
WORK RAINBOW OUT NOW!!!!

Jacob The Hero

[View Quote]

maki

Jan 20, 2003, 12:49am
well, is it jacob's 13th birthday? O_O...

maki
[View Quote]

maki

Jan 20, 2003, 12:52am
i wish you would go die somewhere.

maki

Jan 20, 2003, 4:40am
Sorry, never going to happen.

ncc 71854

Jan 20, 2003, 8:29am
Are you sure? You are saying you will live forever?

Yep :o

jacob the hero

Jan 20, 2003, 4:29pm
START MAKING A RAINBOW IDEA PLAN TO E N Z O AND BILL!
[View Quote]

d a n

Jan 20, 2003, 5:39pm
Agreed >_<

---
D a n

Always a paradox that... People claim they can live forever.. but the uni
wont last forever?

"strike rapier" <strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in
news:3e2c736b at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Always a paradox that... People claim they can live forever.. but the uni
> wont last forever?

Why not?

Because Infinity is beyond human contemplation and im just being interesting
:o

[View Quote] int x = 0;

while (x<-1)
{ cout << x++ << endl; }

Certainly you can never reach infinity but I can contemplate it pretty well. And end
without actually ending; basically just meaning endless.

Whoops x > -1... my bad.