Thread

Xelagot 3.4 official release (with Trivia Bot) (Bots)

Xelagot 3.4 official release (with Trivia Bot) // Bots

1  |

xelag

Jul 6, 2003, 11:59pm
I'm proud to present the 'final' version of Xelagots X1, Av99Bot and
SrvcXlgBot in their 3.4 functionality. Out of beta at last with
version 3.419 (SDK 32)!

This release is dedicated to HamFon and to Roland Vilett. HamFon
opened the way for bots way back in 1998 with his Hambots. Roland
Vilett later systematised their functioning in AW in the first AW SDK.

To make this release more festive, I have enhanced Xelagots with
trivia code, inspired by HamFon's well known TriviaBot. HamFon sent
me many trivia question files for this release, which can be used by
Xelagots (they are compatible) and are available for download. Verbal
Commands and Action Script statements have been added.

Please visit the Xelagot's What's New page at
http://www.imatowns.com/xelagot/xlgwhatsnew.html
for more information. The Xelagot home page is at
http://www.imatowns.com/xelagot/

Enjoy,
Alex

dlp anne

Jul 7, 2003, 1:18am
Having a blast in portal with him THANKS XelaG

--
Anne
Twilyte VR Entertainment

[View Quote]

builderz

Jul 7, 2003, 1:11pm
Just upgraded three Av99 bots to the new version without any problems.
:) I'm surprised at how small the file size is compared to the older
Av99's! Very nice job, XelaG. Thank you for providing such great bots to
the community and at such great a price. ;)

Builderz
http://www.3dhost.net

katerine

Jul 7, 2003, 4:20pm
Merci beaucoup pour tout ton excellentissime travail, Xelag !

"xelag" <xelag at digitalspace.com> a écrit
news:2mkhgv4dfv9kfefqs1dg8qksjd20ghquh8 at 4ax.com:

> I'm proud to present the 'final' version of Xelagots X1, Av99Bot and
> SrvcXlgBot in their 3.4 functionality. Out of beta at last with
> version 3.419 (SDK 32)!
>
> This release is dedicated to HamFon and to Roland Vilett. HamFon
> opened the way for bots way back in 1998 with his Hambots. Roland
> Vilett later systematised their functioning in AW in the first AW SDK.
>
> To make this release more festive, I have enhanced Xelagots with
> trivia code, inspired by HamFon's well known TriviaBot. HamFon sent
> me many trivia question files for this release, which can be used by
> Xelagots (they are compatible) and are available for download. Verbal
> Commands and Action Script statements have been added.
>
> Please visit the Xelagot's What's New page at
> http://www.imatowns.com/xelagot/xlgwhatsnew.html
> for more information. The Xelagot home page is at
> http://www.imatowns.com/xelagot/
>
> Enjoy,
> Alex

codewarrior

Jul 7, 2003, 4:25pm
With this.. 3.4 finally feels 'complete'. Thaanks Alex for your wonderful
bots!

[View Quote]

weebo

Jul 7, 2003, 5:09pm
Thanks Alex :)
Weebs
[View Quote]

xelag

Jul 7, 2003, 10:44pm
The filesize is treacherous, LOL. The file on disk is smaller (UPX
compression) in memory it expands to whatever size it originally has.

Alex

On 7 Jul 2003 11:11:06 -0400, "builderz" <builderz at vastnexus.com>
[View Quote] >Just upgraded three Av99 bots to the new version without any problems.
>:) I'm surprised at how small the file size is compared to the older
>Av99's! Very nice job, XelaG. Thank you for providing such great bots to
>the community and at such great a price. ;)
>
>Builderz
>http://www.3dhost.net

builderz

Jul 7, 2003, 11:43pm
I think the older av99.exe used to be over 1 MB, but now it is about
500k. So UPX compression did that. :) You are right about the memory
footprint, it is about 5-7 MB for each Av99 instance.

Builderz
http://www.3dhost.net

[View Quote]

r i c h a r d

Jul 8, 2003, 2:05pm
UPX got a 300KB VB EXE down to 72KB for me it rules i just use upx -9 -f
exename it works wonders