NelXaga Entertainment // Sdk

1  |

nelxaga

Jan 6, 2004, 1:17am
I set up an online radio station on my friend's server with over 1200 songs
and an AW tv station that runs 24/7. It is called NelXaga Entertainment. I
want to thank all the people who put this program together for me. I can
finally contribute back to the community by entertaining. Even if you don't
plan on using this on a regular basis still please try it out and let me
know what you think.

brock

Jan 6, 2004, 1:47am
Erm....a zip file....for some reason i don't want to touch
that......especially since it's from you....

--
Brock
AW: 308723

mod

Jan 6, 2004, 2:19am
non normal poster...posting about something stupid, cross posts to all ngs.
Containing a zip file...which contains and .exe. Needless to say...dont open
it..

-Mod
[View Quote]

alexthemartian

Jan 6, 2004, 3:16am
[View Quote] > non normal poster...posting about something stupid, cross posts to all ngs.
> Containing a zip file...which contains and .exe. Needless to say...dont open
> it..

very stupid of him.. a radio station only needs a .pls or a server name.
and a tv station only needs a .jpg or .php. i find it EXTREMLY stupid
that a .zip is needed

tag sva

Jan 6, 2004, 11:50am
how pathetic

BDS/Beastdoor.205.5 <<<<<< DOH !
try again looser

[View Quote]

bowen ten.sardna@newob

Jan 6, 2004, 12:18pm
[View Quote] Wow Matt, where do you find this outdated trojan code...

http://bowen.homelinux.com
Give me ideajuice.

mauz

Funny I do not see any attachments, maybe my Outlook Express censors them.
Go to Tools menu and choose Options and then Security tab,
and make sure that you have checked "Do not allow attachments
to be saved or opened that could potentially be a virus."

How to find more about a newsgroup message's sender in OE:
- right click on the message in the messages list
- choose Properties
- choose Details tab
- copy the IP number from NNTP-Posting-Host line, e.g. 65.142.126.246
- go to some online DNS lookup service like http://network-tools.com/
- paste the number into empty field there and click Submit
- below that will appear something like
"IP address: 65.142.126.246
Host name: 0-2pool126-246.nas1.pikeville1.ky.us.da.qwest.net"
where you will see that the message originated from
a Qwest.net customer in Pikeville, Kentucky, US.

--
Mauz
http://mauz.info

tag sva

Jan 6, 2004, 9:03pm
for the people that didnt get the attachment
i guess the powers at be deleted it.

i still see the attachment in the bot newsgroups
but not in the others.

heres a link to a screen shot of it :

25kb
http://www.tazia.org/sc.jpg

alexthemartian

Jan 6, 2004, 9:46pm
"newsgroup server responded:no such article number in this group

Perhaps the article has expired"

just to note that error is on a diffrent news reader.. im just quoting it

[View Quote] > for the people that didnt get the attachment
> i guess the powers at be deleted it.
>
> i still see the attachment in the bot newsgroups
> but not in the others.
>
> heres a link to a screen shot of it :
>
> 25kb
> http://www.tazia.org/sc.jpg

jetta lewis

Jan 7, 2004, 8:44am
Do you suppose enough complaints to his provider would be helpful in slowing
him up a bit?

IP address: 65.142.126.246
Host name: 0-2pool126-246.nas1.pikeville1.ky.us.da.qwest.net"
where you will see that the message originated from
a Qwest.net customer in Pikeville, Kentucky, US

I believe this is his providers abuse report email but I wouldn't bet my
life on it. abuse at qwest.net

"jetta lewis" <rgurkin at earthlink.net> wrote in
news:3ffbe320 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Do you suppose enough complaints to his provider would be helpful in
> slowing him up a bit?
>
> IP address: 65.142.126.246
> Host name: 0-2pool126-246.nas1.pikeville1.ky.us.da.qwest.net"
> where you will see that the message originated from
> a Qwest.net customer in Pikeville, Kentucky, US
>
> I believe this is his providers abuse report email but I wouldn't bet
> my life on it. abuse at qwest.net

A lot of abuse reports would probably help, yes. I doubt he's got the
means of acquiring another connection if we can get QWest to pull the
plug on him, his parents probably wouldn't let him. Remember, this is
just some kid with nothing better to do. The address you mentioned is the
one listed in ARIN Whois, so that would be the place to send reports. I
sent one before Christmas after he tried distributing malware under my
name.