Old Timer's Day Aug. 27 and 28 (Community)

Old Timer's Day Aug. 27 and 28 // Community

so when i said america, i was right! :)

-SWE

[View Quote] You were as right as you are British. At least I'm not breaking any
laws by using AW. Oh. Burn. Apparently I can find the shift button on
my keyboard as well. Snap, yo.

lol, yes you can, but that doesn't change the fact that i am right.
and ya, i'm actually in england, so perfectly legal :) and, i don't think
it's illegal to use american things in libya anymore, with removal of
certain sanctions.

-SWE

oh wait, sorry, almost forgot! ooooo, burn! snap! touche SWE!

-SWE

[View Quote] > oh wait, sorry, almost forgot! ooooo, burn! snap! touche SWE!

Swish.

rossyboy

Aug 18, 2004, 8:09pm
I agree. Saving time is acceptable in live chat though, if it's
neccessary to keep the chat going at a reasonable pace.

[View Quote] > Which would be more acceptable than what you gave. Don't give me the
> "It's the internet, I'm just saving time." To which I'd ask, from what?
> Good written English needs to be common place, not just when you feel
> like you need to use it. At least try to capitalize and use
> apostrophes; that'd be a great start if everyone did that. (and not use
> "u,ur")

count dracula

Aug 19, 2004, 1:39pm
Yay, my first award. Thanks so much hon :)

"strike rapier" <strike at rapiercom.freeserve.co.uk> kirjoitti viestiss
news:41223e90 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> And Count wins the Gold medal for a crap post! *Puts it around your neck*
>
> - MR

[View Quote] Winnar is you!

pc hamster

Aug 22, 2004, 5:57am
Hi everyone:

[View Quote] And while you're at it Monkey....

CATCH UP ON THE READING OF THIS THREAD!!!

I know I shouldn't be SHOUTING but.... :-)

Cheers for now everyone :-)

PC Hamster
Mayor - City Of Hamsterville
pchamster at comcast.net