Need Help! (Community)

Need Help! // Community

1  |

elyk

Apr 5, 2004, 11:28pm
I am in need of some *extra* help for these subjects:

-Truespace
-Photoshop
-Filmstrips
-HTML
-Avatar making

Anyone who knows these subjects really well and willing to teach a
course on them, please gram me in AW or email me :)
--
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

lady barbara

Apr 6, 2004, 8:08pm
Check out AWUniversity--they're currently giving classes in RWX, TS, and
alot more!
--Lady Barbara

[View Quote]

weizer

Apr 6, 2004, 8:23pm
LOL I guess this is a joke, but without smileys it seems serious.

-Weizer

"lady barbara" <barbeisner at msn.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
40731c59$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Check out AWUniversity--they're currently giving classes in RWX, TS, and
> alot more!
> --Lady Barbara

[View Quote]

elyk

Apr 6, 2004, 9:09pm
I think she is joking...but you're right...without the smileys...its
hard to tell LOL.

[View Quote] --
Elyk
kfoerst at sbcglobal.net

maki

Apr 7, 2004, 12:05am
From Barbara? I don't think that's a joke.

Maki Kato
[View Quote]

syntax

Apr 7, 2004, 3:20am
lol, that's pretty funny.. :P
--
- Syntax -
http://www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

lady barbara

Apr 8, 2004, 8:16pm
Duh! I feel like such a dunce!! I guess I hadn't scrolled down to see the
complete message or I was sleep deprived!
--Barbara