A day is good, a day is better (Community)

A day is good, a day is better // Community

1  2  |

ciena

Mar 19, 2004, 10:38am
I think all of you that cuss and use the F word should get out of the ng's.
cussing and name calling is about as low as you can get! show some class for
petes sake!
[View Quote]

casey n qrv o

Mar 19, 2004, 11:06am
hmmm i would think smacking one's head would not generally make one feel
better nor put a smile on the face. and oh, you forgot to send her a
blessing. plz stay consise. =D
[View Quote]

count dracula

Mar 19, 2004, 1:01pm
Many who are of no faith ot belief are not
> monogamous,

so?

many who do not follow some kind of faith, are not caring.

Don´t even try to suggest that one needs to religious to be caring, because
that would offend me big time.

I am "this" close to start bashing you and people like you (again).

Drac

count dracula

Mar 19, 2004, 1:10pm
Are you some kind of a ghetto kid talking to one of your friends? As I have
never studied ghetto, only a bit "standard" english, I am not quite sure
what the message in your, obviously meaningfull, polite and in its own way
politically correct posting was.

Drac
"weyoun" <Weyoun at 127.0.0.1> kirjoitti viestiss
news:405aadf1$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> hey yo fuckin nigga get yo goddam arrogant trashy ass outta da ngs b4 yo
get
> shot sum nite

syntax

Mar 19, 2004, 1:12pm