Whos been messin with the AW page?:) (Community)

Whos been messin with the AW page?:) // Community

1  |

alphabit phalpha

Mar 13, 2004, 12:25am
http://www.totworlds.com/awmess.htm

ry

Mar 13, 2004, 12:31am
:S not me

--

Ry
#323710

baro

Mar 13, 2004, 1:06am
By the looks of it, a 12 year old kid on AOL who found a program to convert
normal text into retard-text and now thinks he's a hacker?

baro

Mar 13, 2004, 1:12am
Actualy if such an above described event happend the page would go something
like this...

ACTIEV WORLDS DA W3BS MOST POWERFUL VIRTUAL REALITY AXPAREINC3 L3TS U VISIT
AND CHAT IN INCREDIBLE 3D WORLDS TAHT R BUILT BY OTH3R US3RS!1!!1 WTF THINK
U HAEV WUT IT TAEKS 2 BUILD UR OWN WORLD OR VIRTUAL R3ALITY GMA???!! OMG WTF
LOL ACTIEV WORLDS IS DA PLAEC FOR U WHARA IN MINUTES U CAN CREAET FASCINATNG
3D WORLDS TAHT OTHERS CAN VISIT AND CHAT IN11111!! OMG WTF DA ACTIEV WORLDS
UNIEVRSE IS A COMUNITY OF HUNDRADS OF THOUSANDS OF US3RS TAHT CHAT AND BUILD
3D VIRTUAL REALITY 3NVIRONMANTS IN MILIONS OF R KILOMET3RS OF VIRTUAL
TARI2RY11111 WTF TAEK A QUIK LOK AT SOME OF OUR SAETLIET MAPS AND SE HOW OUR
COMUNITY HAS GROWN OVER DA YEARS111!1!1! OMG LOL LAUNCH DA FRE SOFTWAER AND
COME CH3K US OUT FOR UR U B SO MAEZD AT HOW VAST OUR VIRTUAL REALITY
UNIEVRSA IS
1!!1! OMG LOL

brock

Mar 13, 2004, 1:38am
OMG THAT SITE IS ELITE.

--
Brock,
IceFlare Network

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Mar 13, 2004, 1:40am
Actually add 38 years and you will be closer to knowing who that person is:)
And she DOESN'T think she's a hacker...more like someone who has spent way
too much time working on an ecommerce site and needed a break....lol!

[View Quote]

themask

Mar 13, 2004, 1:46am
heh, I was thinking that AW had a hole in their servrers, so thats why I was
going, haha.

--

Signed,
TheMask

:: Owner of Delusional-Minds Hosting ::
Free world hosting.. Just a T-Gram will do it.

http://www.delusional-minds.com

[View Quote]

ry

Mar 13, 2004, 2:48am
isnt that kinda a breach of copyright?

--

Ry
#323710
Visit Ocean City! Luxury in AW - www.oceancity.tk
AIM: RyAWU - ICQ: 256-319-414
[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Mar 13, 2004, 3:01am
Nahhh...its just fun play:)
If it is I hope I have my account come Monday!...lol
I think it would be like if I took George Bush's picture and morphed it and
put it on the net for a fun thing.....I think?:)

[View Quote]

baro

Mar 13, 2004, 3:47am
I hope you enjoy your stay in cuba.

[View Quote]

count dracula

Mar 13, 2004, 8:19am
I think it is pretty warm in Guantamo atleast; no snow and cold.

Drac
"baro" <baronjutter at shaw.ca> kirjoitti viestiss
news:4052a069$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> I hope you enjoy your stay in cuba.

[View Quote]

lady nighthawk

Mar 13, 2004, 9:13am