Immigration Officer: WARNING! Your citizenship expires tomorrow! To extend your citizenship, press the Renew button in the toolbar. (Community)

Immigration Officer: WARNING! Your citizenship expires tomorrow! To extend your citizenship, press the Renew button in the toolbar. // Community

1  |

mrbruce

Dec 15, 2003, 12:11am
The time has come to say goodbye.
To all those who have been helpful: I say thank you.
To all those who were my friends: I say good bye.
To all those who disliked me: I'm am sorry we never got to know each other
and be friends.
To all those who hated me: I am sorry I made you think that way.
I wish you all in AW peace and happiness!
Citizen 327324 MrBruce former A!!CT World owner.

ry

Dec 15, 2003, 1:21am
sorry to see you go

--

Ry
Citizen#: 323710

brock

Dec 15, 2003, 1:32am
Later.

--
Brock
AW: 308723

Administrator:
IceFlare Starbeam Network
IceFlare Digital Entertainment
[View Quote]

python ind.

Dec 15, 2003, 1:56am
goodbye

[View Quote]

zeofatex

Dec 15, 2003, 2:15am
[View Quote] Me too. Not sure if I'll be renewing or not. I'll be hanging out in
Spiralmatrix as ZeoFateX (citnum 31).

Otherwise you can contact me via:

AIM: stickmeon
MSN: atfsk8 at hotmail.com
Y!:ATFSk8
ICQ:168547392

elyk

Dec 15, 2003, 4:40am
Cyas Bruce :) Good luck to you!

[View Quote]

johnf

Dec 15, 2003, 9:52am
Bye Bruce

~John

"mrbruce" <MrBruce at a1ct.com> wrote in
news:3fdd186d at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> The time has come to say goodbye.
> To all those who have been helpful: I say thank you.
> To all those who were my friends: I say good bye.
> To all those who disliked me: I'm am sorry we never got to know each
> other and be friends.
> To all those who hated me: I am sorry I made you think that way.
> I wish you all in AW peace and happiness!
> Citizen 327324 MrBruce former A!!CT World owner.

Bye Bruce, have a nice time with whatever you decide to do.

Adios

- MR

[View Quote]

princess nerwen

Dec 31, 2003, 1:46am
Hello you were being looked for in the AWgateway by Erk77 I think it
was, she had been asking a lot about you. Stay and log in and see if she
is there once in a while
[View Quote]
---

lady nighthawk

Dec 31, 2003, 2:24am
Erk77 found the person he/she was looking for, which wasn't MrB (he only
owned the world that this person's friend use to hang out in). Erk77 was
actually looking for Rick for whom he/she did find in another world.

LNH

[View Quote]

starfleet

Dec 31, 2003, 8:30am
He already left AW. Rick.'s world is A!!!!!BB.