Cy's (Community)

Cy's // Community

1  |

number 6

Aug 27, 2003, 6:07am
Anyone tell me where the cyaward voting is taking place? Noticed on the web
site its open?

ihnk

Aug 27, 2003, 5:36pm
its not

[View Quote]

weizer

Aug 27, 2003, 11:54pm
Alphabit told me the Cys have been cancelled this year. She will probably
make a post to confirm that.

-Weizer

"ihnk" <awihnk6 at yahoo.com> a écrit dans le message de news:
3f4d0851$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> its not

[View Quote]

number 6

Aug 28, 2003, 10:51am
Any reason's?

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Aug 28, 2003, 2:04pm
Number 6,

Please see my post under Daphne etc's thread about a "please delete" thingy.

[View Quote]

number 6

Aug 28, 2003, 5:14pm
May I suggest a notice on the web site as many users don't always visit the
Newsgroups.

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Aug 28, 2003, 5:34pm
No problem....just as soon as I can get this pc working so I can actually
see what the heck I'm doing:(
And install my ftp client...etc etc.

[View Quote]

lioness.

Aug 28, 2003, 11:28pm
ahem..... WHICH "please delete" thingy??? There's about 75,000 of them right
now and a lot of them have Daphne's name attached to it somehow. Do we have
to read through all that bickering just to read what you posted about the
Cy's being canceled??? Perhaps it would be better if you begin a new thread
to draw attention to the fact that the Cy's were canceled?? If I hadn't been
reading thru some of this stuff, I wouldn't have known either. 0_0

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Aug 29, 2003, 12:23am
Okie doke...Cy's are cancelled for this year...the original anniversary for
the Cys is May of 98.
We might host them for May, but not sure.
They definately need some redoing.
Hope this helps:)
Bit:)

starfleet

Aug 29, 2003, 2:18am
I see, Strike has cut the Y down to size.

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Aug 29, 2003, 2:43am
Lordy!
Ya'll DO pay attention to detail:)

[View Quote] [View Quote]

daphne

Aug 29, 2003, 10:38am
Yes. Do read Bit's post then read my response to that post immediately
following it... Their dates are the 25th of this month...

[View Quote]

joeman

Aug 29, 2003, 5:53pm
I think strike needs to be doing a little cutting to that "DO". :P

-Joe