Beta Signup (Community)

Beta Signup // Community

1  |

scuz

May 6, 2003, 9:41pm
How do u request to be on beta???

baro

May 6, 2003, 10:09pm
It's an open beta silly, just download 3.4 from the aw website.

[View Quote]

ubermonkey

May 7, 2003, 12:03am
If you mean how do you register for the NEXT beta, then you wait until
they're taking requests. I don't recommend doing it right now, that would be
a sure way to *not* get in.

[View Quote]

john

May 7, 2003, 4:18pm
I asked to pre-signup for 3.5 beta but Bill posted an irritated post on
NGs.... I also asked to join 7.2 beta... lol!

[View Quote]

stecloud

May 7, 2003, 4:34pm
Maybe Bill thinks its a bit rude to ask for something that hasn't even been
offered yet.

[View Quote]

john

May 7, 2003, 5:16pm
Lol!

[View Quote]

scuz

May 8, 2003, 2:11am
i was just wondering, cus i never saw a offer fer 3.4, sos i guess i just
got on ngs to late to see it

"scuz" <webmaster at awscape.com> wrote in
news:3eb9d8f9$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> i was just wondering, cus i never saw a offer fer 3.4, sos i guess i
> just got on ngs to late to see it

There was a post, but you'll need to read all the newsgroups to be sure to
get it.