A!!CT is deleted and I am gone :P (Community)

A!!CT is deleted and I am gone :P // Community

1  2  3  |

linn ironhead@digitalpassage(dot)com

Feb 10, 2003, 8:48pm
OS represents AW?? scuse moi???????

[View Quote]

alphabit phalpha

Feb 10, 2003, 9:01pm
"representing a community"
Please see below:)

[View Quote]

jstone2004

Feb 10, 2003, 11:44pm
the whole thread should be :-) mine wasn't a flame though, just commenting
at the suprise :-)

Someone's a little unstable... ;) Chill, dude. The newsgroups are hardly
representative of the AW community. If I were you and been through what you
have, then I'd stay away from them.

Chris

[View Quote]

brock

Feb 11, 2003, 12:53am
You know what, leave, that's all i'm going to say, get out of here, and stay
out. I'm really fed up with this crap.

--
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 455
Brock at iceflare.net

From Newbie Guide to the Newsgroup (4th Edition):

"Brock - This dude with a 'tude isn't afraid to speak his mind,
especially when it concerns others in his own age range.
In other words, the perfect NG candidate."
-------------------

Way to keep with the times, Brock. This issue has long since been
resolved. :P

Stirring the shit long after it's gone stale
gooberking at utn.cjb.net

brock

Feb 12, 2003, 12:01am
Do i look like i'm here during the weekend lol

--
Brock - 308723
AW 3.4 Build: 455
Brock at iceflare.net

From Newbie Guide to the Newsgroup (4th Edition):

"Brock - This dude with a 'tude isn't afraid to speak his mind,
especially when it concerns others in his own age range.
In other words, the perfect NG candidate."
-------------------

If its deleted how come I still see it on the worlds list.... :S

*smack* Pay attention to other threads! :P

Always wanted to do that...
gooberking at utn.cjb.net

*smacks back* there is too much rubbish to read in other threads, most of it
Bruce and co pleading poverty :P Care to be a dear and summarise it?

Lazy bastard. :P

Basically, A!!CT is open under new management.

All the news that's fit to pimp
gooberking at utn.cjb.net

grimble grimble2000@btinternet:com

Feb 14, 2003, 1:03am
Sadly this is the result of wingeing attention-grabbers mindlessly
cross-posting. I've not stuck my head in either the general.discussion or
the community newsgroups for some time ... so I didn't know either (not that
its changed my life, heh).

Grims.

Pffft, thanks Goob :D

vampyred

Feb 16, 2003, 9:03pm
GoodBye, You sure had us all fooled.....

[View Quote]

vampyred

Feb 17, 2003, 10:02pm
For real, Hey People,I'm leaving forever too :) ....
[View Quote]

rossyboy

Feb 23, 2003, 12:13pm
"ncc 71854" <NCC-71854 at USS-Venture.Starfleet.UFP> wrote this
(news:3e46fc20 at server1.Activeworlds.com) in worldbuilders on 10 Feb
2003:

> i dont give a shit about what they think about me, its proven that
> they make upall those lies anyways, its all their fault if theyre so
> arrogant and ignorant, i treated them the same way they treated me,
> for as much as i care they can just all die, for real im tired of this
> constant bullshit from yall! if you dont like me u gotta live with it,
> but if u cant then go kill urself!

Wow... that's quite harsh for someone whose name was guessed wrongly. I
don't expect to see many over 20s cussing people out on the AW newsgroups -
well not over something like this anyway.

(I'm thinking 9 to 12 years)

It was a selfish post. But full of hurt, too. So he's gone. There's
nothing we can do about now.

Chris

[View Quote]

1  2  3  |