Getting Along (Community)

Getting Along // Community

1  |

bro

Nov 9, 2002, 8:57pm
Hey every one enjoy your self and let love be your guide. If you know
something is hurtful don't do it. If it is crude and rude share with someone
who wants hear it. There is too many good things to do in AW without
hate wars.

syntax

Nov 9, 2002, 11:34pm
http://www.mts.net/~sfris/aw/Community_Newsgroup_Mascot.jpg

Anybody else mistaking serious debate for hate wars? Raise your hand. ;P

Hiya Bro. Haven't seen you in awhile. Jump on in! The waters (and the
sharks) are fine! :D

SW Chris

[View Quote]

linn ironhead@digitalpassage(dot)com

Nov 10, 2002, 9:15am
ash but these are hate wars now inside aw going on to the ppl 's
friends who stood their ground BRO how you gonna love with that going
on?? there are ppl in tears now over this

[View Quote]

count dracula

Nov 10, 2002, 10:51am
linn <ironhead at digitalpassage(dot)com> kirjoitti
viestissä:3dce3fc5 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> ash but these are hate wars now inside aw going on to the ppl 's
> friends who stood their ground BRO how you gonna love with that going
> on?? there are ppl in tears now over this

*hands a handkerchief to the whiners*

Drac

"syntax" <syn at swcity.net> wrote in news:3dcdb79e at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> http://www.mts.net/~sfris/aw/Community_Newsgroup_Mascot.jpg

This is more like the real situation:

http://www.3drealms.com/max/images/0601_12b.jpg

Who's hating who? I have heard no mention of this... At any rate it shows
that the community does care about this.

SW Chris

[View Quote]

bro

Nov 12, 2002, 7:22pm
I am sorry that people are hurt on both sides. I hope that people
can find a way to live together, The right to speak can never be
taken from people unless they own the Only Paper.