uh..NOW what's wrong with AW? (Community)

uh..NOW what's wrong with AW? // Community

1  |

eep

Aug 17, 2001, 6:53pm
Sheesh...first I get WFS in Hole and then I try to send a telegram but get error 439 (whatever) and now auth.activeworlds.com isn't responding and my email to support at activeworlds.com just bounced. :/

chucks party

Aug 17, 2001, 7:02pm
Yep we got problems, can't get my world running :(

[View Quote]

chucks party

Aug 17, 2001, 7:04pm
Can't login to AW now either. ugh!

[View Quote]

agent1

Aug 17, 2001, 7:07pm
Asked support at activeworlds.com :

-----

[View Quote]
Our upstream provider is having some connectivity issues at this time. They
should be resolved soon. If you continue to have problems after 12 hours
please let me know.

Fletcher Andersen
AW Tech Support
-----

brandon

Aug 17, 2001, 7:13pm
12 HOURS!!!!!!?????!1111111? NOOOOOO

[View Quote]

wing

Aug 17, 2001, 7:17pm
Try a tracert, it's a wonderful image...

"Friday, August 17, 2001

The Level 3 network that our servers are located on are experiencing a large
outage of connectivity. They are currently working on the problem and hope
to have it rectified soon.

Sincerely,
Activeworlds.com, Inc."

is what I got off the network status page...

beardo

Aug 17, 2001, 10:11pm
Saturday, August 18, 2001

The main AW server crashed today at approximately 1:35 PST. The universe is
now back up and we are in the process of restoring the worlds. Some worlds
may be down for an extended period during the restore process.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,
Activeworlds.com, Inc.

I got that from the network status page.

/Beardo

[View Quote]

jfk2 builder

Aug 18, 2001, 10:29am
Beta World is another one that AWCOM has and is still down...
I love playing in that world... ALL 5000 km nswe of it...
Ohhh well... Anyone out there have a spare world that happens to be
5000 km nswe... I have the propdump file taken of Beta World 2 days
prior to it going dead. [xylgot bot style propdump file]

"beardo" <beardo at home.se.nospam> wrote in
news:3b7db2b1 at server1.Activeworlds.com: