j b e l l // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  24  |

VB SDK

Mar 26, 2001, 11:09pm
I know someone posted the url here before, so i don't mean to be redundant, but mind posting it again? it's no longer in my news
reader.. thanks..

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

Beta testers needed for Firewall AW version

Mar 29, 2001, 1:33am
odd.. i use a firewall and everything works fine..

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

Beta testers needed for Firewall AW version

Mar 30, 2001, 3:45am
...exactly.. i'm glad you agree...

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com
G O I N G P L A T I N U M

[View Quote]

Bank Bot

Mar 29, 2001, 1:33am
www.imatowns.com/xelagot xelag made on :-)

--
--
J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[View Quote]

A@Survivor PBall Script for Xelagot

Apr 2, 2001, 11:38pm
I'm letting people test my script out.. I haven't found anything wrong with it.. maybe you guys will.. plz drop me a tgram and i'll
give you the url..

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com
G O I N G P L A T I N U M

Bank System

Apr 3, 2001, 10:02pm
doesn't techno belong to lanezeri

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com
G O I N G P L A T I N U M

[View Quote]

X1

Apr 5, 2001, 10:59pm
i host bot scripts... hosting.awjbell.com

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com
G O I N G P L A T I N U M

[View Quote]

Seprating words in a ListBox

Apr 9, 2001, 9:23pm
i did when i knew vb.. lol.. haven't used it for over four years.. *sigh*

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com
G O I N G P L A T I N U M

[View Quote]

Banking System Almost Complete!

Apr 10, 2001, 10:43pm
are you sure your not lanezeri? you have a similar attitude as him.. make bots (like him) and seemed to show up after his exit..
hmm...

--
- JBell

____________________
| |
| AWJBell Services |
| http://www.awjbell.com |
| news://awjbell.com |
| platinum.awjbell.com |
|____________________|
[View Quote]

Banking System Almost Complete!

Apr 11, 2001, 3:07am
try? oh.. i do.. and i'm not an asshole *shrugs* oh well..

--
- JBell

____________________
| |
| AWJBell Services |
| http://www.awjbell.com |
| news://awjbell.com |
| platinum.awjbell.com |
|____________________|
[View Quote]

I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP!

Apr 18, 2001, 12:56am
...my number got pulled, i guess you could say.. got an e-mail from at Home.. telling me i can't host anything.. I understand not
hosting for people.. but I'm trying to convince them to at least let me host my own.. i've spent so much time and money on my worlds
and object path.. maybe i'm out of line by requesting you all e-mail them in my support.. but it's hard to see something you've
worked so hard on, so long on, and spent so much on, just go off into the sunset.. I understand with them i'm not supposed to host
anything.. but it's just so hard.. it's tooken seven months to get survivor where it is today.. and to see it all gone is just a
hearbreak for me.. so.. please.. if you have the time.. just send them a little notice that you would like to see Vernon Bell's
at Home account (c646697-a.eugene1.or.home.com (24.176.48.129)) remain open.. maybe you don't like me, or my world.. you don't have to
do it for me or for my world.. but at least do it for my dream.... thanks..
:.-(

Sadly, yet sincerely, yours,

John Bell

Here is the e-mail i got today that ruined a lot more then my attitude..

You are in violation of the at Home Acceptable Use Policy, available at
http://www.home.com/support/aup/
SPECIFIC VIOLATION(S):
at Home network residential customers may not resell, share, or otherwise
distribute the Services or any portion thereof to any third party without
the written consent of at Home. For example, you cannot provide Internet
access to others through a dial up connection, host shell accounts over the
Internet, provide email or news service, or send a news feed.
You may not run a server in connection with the at Home residential service,
nor may you provide network services to others via the at Home residential
service. The at Home residential service includes personal Webspace accounts
for publishing personal Web pages. Examples of prohibited uses include, but
are not limited to, running servers for mail, http, ftp, irc, and dhcp, and
multi-user interactive forums. For information about at Work products for
commercial or network services purposes, including commercial-grade remote
LAN access, please see <http://work.home.net>.
Prohibited activities include... disseminating material which violates the
copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. You assume all
risks regarding the determination of whether material is in the public
domain.
FURTHER VIOLATIONS WILL RESULT IN THE TERMINATION OF YOUR HIGH SPEED DATA
SERVICE.
Action Required: Remove all servers/copyrighted materials immediately.
Failure to comply will result in the termination of your service. Reply to
this warning acknowledging you have received and understand the
violation(s).
Cory Altheide
Internet Security Coordinator
AT&T Broadband Legal Demands Center
abuse at home.com
(800)871-6298

RELATED LOGS:
http://www.awjbell.com/hosting.html
http://24.176.48.129/mp3s/

Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 14:37:56 -0600
From: K y l e <shred at 1starnet.com>
***

.... a new news server to get the 'ole keyboards rattlin'. Hey JBell, what
kinda connection is this hosted on?

From: "JBell" <jbell1983 at home.com>
***

cable.. it might seem slow to run a news server on.. but connections are so
inoften, when you think about it.. they are only connected to DL messages,
and to send messages.. all the time reading is not connected.. so really it
doesn't take much at all... a lot less bandwidth then hosting a world,
which i do three of, and they work fine.. hehe

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 18:43:45 -0600
From: K y l e <shred at 1starnet.com>
***

Cable will probably do well as long as you don't get too much traffic. Just
make sure your visitors don't post huge files or in HTML.

--
K y l e
Triton Dynamics, Inc.

From: "JBell" <jbell1983 at home.com>
***

html posts suck... they take longer to DL and on my side-more space.. not
that posts take much space to begin with.. but still!

--

J B E L L
http://platinum.awjbell.com

[cba at securityscan cba]$ scann 24.176.48.129
Tue Apr 17 17:40:00 EDT 2001
Starting nmap V. 2.53 by fyodor at insecure.org <mailto:fyodor at insecure.org> (
www.insecure.org/nmap/ <http://www.insecure.org/nmap/> )
Interesting ports on c646697-a.eugene1.or.home.com (24.176.48.129):
(The 1516 ports scanned but not shown below are in state: closed)
Port State Service
21/tcp open ftp
80/tcp open http
81/tcp open hosts2-ns
119/tcp open nntp
135/tcp open loc-srv
137/tcp filtered netbios-ns
138/tcp filtered netbios-dgm
139/tcp filtered netbios-ssn
641/tcp open unknown
653/tcp open unknown
1080/tcp filtered socks
TCP Sequence Prediction: Class=random positive increments
Difficulty=18613 (Worthy challenge)
Remote operating system guess: Windows 2000 RC1 through final release
Nmap run completed -- 1 IP address (1 host up) scanned in 70 seconds

I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP!

Apr 18, 2001, 4:10am
lol.. where is the unsend? i didn't intend for this mesage to actually send i realized my idiocy *oops* i'll just pay a few more
bucks for a different service..

--
- JBell

____________________
| |
| AWJBell Services |
| http://www.awjbell.com |
| news://awjbell.com |
| platinum.awjbell.com |
|____________________|
[View Quote]

I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP!

Apr 21, 2001, 7:29pm
yes, however there at Work program for some reason isn't availalbe where i live.. neither is any sort of table, or t* services.
*sighs*

--
- JBell

____________________
| |
| AWJBell Services |
| http://www.awjbell.com |
| news://awjbell.com |
| platinum.awjbell.com |
|____________________|
[View Quote]

I DESPERATELY NEED YOUR HELP!

Apr 24, 2001, 5:29pm
not only that.. heh.. at Home told me to switch to their at Work program, I willingly called the at Work program who informed us that
at Work was not available in our area..

how stupid can you get..?

[View Quote]

bot limit

Jul 7, 2001, 3:06pm
i think it IS $20 for an increased bot limit...

[View Quote]

AlphaQuest: The Ultimate RPG Bot?

Jul 10, 2001, 7:05am
thank god.. now my world doesn't look like just another world trying to catch the wave.. if you haven't noticed it's (Survivor) been
down lately.. when it's back you RPGers might want to look in at it.. but fear not, paintball lovers, you still have it based on
that.. you guys ought to check it out.. opens this weekend.. Sunday 2 AM VRT (part of AW Festival 2001.. AW's 6th Birthday!)

[View Quote]

AWBot

Jul 10, 2001, 7:07am
so.. we have to compete to get rights to yet another useless AW world? oh.. pick me! pick me!

[View Quote]

av99bot v 3.01 build 20

Jul 15, 2001, 4:41am
In Survivor Paintball i've proudly used av99bot.. i had so much trust in this, that when my objects were not building with the use
of this newer version, i thought the script was flawed. I spent over two hours reading nearly a thousand lines of script.. over..
and over again.. I toyed and tinkered with the scripting, and nothing seemed to help! I put THE SAME script on x1 and it worked
seamlessly, i thought that was odd, so I tried the xelag made paintball script on both bots as well. Has anyone else encountered
this problem, or one like it? Please Xelag - fix this bug as soon as possible, so that myself and others can run their worlds
succesfully again. thanks.

av99bot v 3.01 build 20

Jul 16, 2001, 5:09pm
i don't know how else to explain it.. i run the script.. and it doesn't build the kill objects as it's supposed to, but the same
script running on x1 does..

[View Quote]

av99bot v 3.01 build 20

Jul 17, 2001, 4:35pm
YOUR paintball script.. in x1 it builds the kill objects however in av99bot it is not building them..

[View Quote]

av99bot v 3.01 build 20

Jul 23, 2001, 5:14am
it is for me ;-)

seeing as how i run my world on the bot, anyway..

[View Quote]

av99bot v 3.01 build 20

Aug 2, 2001, 6:00pm
I totally understand, it's not that big of a deal to me, that's why I haven't e-mailed you about it..

[View Quote]

av99bot v 3.01 build 20

Aug 3, 2001, 7:59pm
yes.. it is.. so my world is closed :-)

[View Quote]

The bird bot

Aug 6, 2001, 6:20am
Do you mind if I ask why anyone would use bird bot in the first place? Is it really worth raising a big deal about?

[View Quote]

Paintball Script

Jan 22, 2002, 8:53pm
what happened to me? wow, didn't think anyone cared.. here's the timeline

comp problems
more comp problems
comp reformat
comp burnt up, not enough fans..
comp fixed
comp burnt ram chip
win2k installed, reformat again
up & running.. god knows where the script is, cuz i forgot to back it up.. i
guess there are a few older coppies floating around, but i don't have them..
as far as survivor.. beh.. it went with the bot, it's up now, but not really
used.. my website www.awjbell.com expired, now i use http://jbell.777i.net
but there isn't really much there, i now spend my short online time playing
web/text based turn & strategy games.. that kind of stuff, and of course
aw.. you can catch me on at night, wandering around as I often do... feel
free to talk to me, lol, i still do that sometime.. AW's world AWDebate..
that's me, lol i'm pretty much in charge of the whole freakin thing, but
i've been so busy it's almost gone to boot, but it still opens occasionaly..
if you wanna do a favor for me, hang out in there, if you ever want to argue
or debate something, and the world owner gets all pissed off and threatens
to eject, then come to AWDebate, i won't eject you.. unless you swear or
harrass, shit like that.. (aw protocol) ..or you can just chat, lol, i don't
care.. i hope this feeds your guys' curiousity..

[View Quote]

BINGO BOT THAT WORKS

Feb 15, 2002, 4:42am
aks xena

[View Quote]

Xelagot Scripting Tips

Feb 26, 2002, 5:22am
watch for repitition, unnecessary loops, and codes..
privates, subs, use them all..

[View Quote]

aPhoneBot

Feb 26, 2002, 5:22am
because of Microsoft's stupidity, the installer actually installed v 1.0
(outdated alpha version) and not 1.2... I fixed it yesterday

because of microsoft's stupidity..

outdated alpha version..

i fixed it yesterday
...interesting..