lanezeri // User Search

1  2  3  4  5  6  ...  18  |

A nice simple INI Module!!!

Jul 23, 2001, 7:15pm
Your wrong.. an INI can be used for anything.. for example.. listing citizen
names and numbers..

[Citizen Information]
1=AWLD

They aren't restricted to just initialization data only..

[View Quote]

AWBot

Jul 27, 2001, 2:24am
your point? notice the name of the world "AWBot" emphasis on Bot.. meaning
it has to do with bots.. meaning it belongs in this NG..

[View Quote]

community

Jul 31, 2001, 6:54pm
PLEASE go to school and learn.. you post in the Community NG twit.. this has
nothing to do with bots nor the SDK

[View Quote]

community

Jul 31, 2001, 9:21pm
"Looks like we have a little Eeps on our hands.."

Now.. you need to go to school too.. makes no sense..

"Looks like we have little Eeps on our hands.."
or
"Looks like we have a little Eep on our hands.."

Damn idiots..

[View Quote]

community

Aug 1, 2001, 9:41pm
You say I'm moody just because I won't send you InoculateIT PE Setup.. you
shouldn't ask me illegal things.. I could report you.. your lucky I'm nice..

[View Quote]

community

Aug 2, 2001, 4:17pm
They are not distributing it.. meaning it is against their will.. meaning it
is illegal.. damn idiot..

[View Quote]

community

Aug 2, 2001, 4:34pm
lol That's not the point...

[View Quote]

C++

------=_NextPart_000_0104_01C11628.AB495FA0

he isn't that smart SWE.. don't you read his other posts?

[View Quote] can anyone give me website for tutorials or anything to teach C++ =
also any good compilers that will compile programs to work under windows =
98 or higher

------=_NextPart_000_0104_01C11628.AB495FA0

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4207.2601" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>he isn't that smart SWE.. don't you =
read his other=20
posts?</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"swe" &lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:m_swehli at hotmail.com"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>m_swehli at hotmail.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt; wrote in=20
message </FONT><A =
href=3D"news:3b60ee9b at server1.Activeworlds.com"><FONT=20
face=3DArial =
size=3D2>news:3b60ee9b at server1.Activeworlds.com</FONT></A><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>...</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>no offence or anything,but if she had =
VC++ or=20
Visual Studios, i really doubt shell be looking for a =
complier</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>"trekkerx" &lt;</FONT><A=20
href=3D"mailto:troop2 at empirenet.com"><FONT face=3DArial=20
size=3D2>troop2 at empirenet.com</FONT></A><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>&gt; wrote in=20
message </FONT><A =
href=3D"news:3B60DC6F.11523C68 at empirenet.com"><FONT=20
face=3DArial =
size=3D2>news:3B60DC6F.11523C68 at empirenet.com</FONT></A><FONT=20
face=3DArial size=3D2>...</FONT></DIV><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D2>Try the msdn CDs=20
you got with C++, or Visual Studios. </FONT>
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0104_01C11628.AB495FA0--

C++

------=_NextPart_000_0143_01C116A9.5F587000

TrekkerX..
[View Quote] [View Quote] can anyone give me website for tutorials or anything to teach =
C++ also any good compilers that will compile programs to work under =
windows 98 or higher

------=_NextPart_000_0143_01C116A9.5F587000

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4207.2601" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>TrekkerX..</FONT></DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"brandon" &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:brandon at my.activeworlds.com">brandon at my.activeworlds.com</=
A>&gt;=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0143_01C116A9.5F587000--

C++

------=_NextPart_000_0159_01C116A9.78E2D420

I assume it was a simple typing mistake.. don't worry.. people know =
there aren't -many- females named Brandon..

[View Quote] [View Quote] can anyone give me website for tutorials or anything to teach =
C++ also any good compilers that will compile programs to work under =
windows 98 or higher

------=_NextPart_000_0159_01C116A9.78E2D420

<HTML><HEAD>
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4207.2601" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2>I assume it was a simple typing mistake.. don't =
worry.. people=20
know there aren't -many- females named Brandon..</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT size=3D2></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE dir=3Dltr=20
<DIV>"brandon" &lt;<A=20
=
href=3D"mailto:brandon at my.activeworlds.com">brandon at my.activeworlds.com</=
A>&gt;=20
[View Quote] ------=_NextPart_000_0159_01C116A9.78E2D420--

C++

Jul 30, 2001, 2:34am
Lets cry about it.. I have no problem with HTML posts.. they are annoying
yes.. but they aren't big downloads.. do you people always bitch when you go
to websites?

[View Quote]

WHo here dosnt liek Lanezeri?

Aug 2, 2001, 4:39pm
Capitalization, spelling, and punctuation errors ALL in a 5 letter
Subject... I could care less whom hates me... I live life to the fullest,
why care whom hates you?

[View Quote]

Zeebot

Aug 28, 2001, 12:33am
Defamation of character is illegal ya know, downing a company is another
illegal thing.. (dont know exact name for it off hand) but it draws
customers away from the company.. be careful what you say TrekkerX..

[View Quote]

Zeebot

Aug 28, 2001, 4:04pm
Defamation of character tells you that you can't say things about someone,
reasearch your shit..

--

Lanezeri
Lead Bot Programmer at Stuff-X

[View Quote]

Zeebot

Aug 28, 2001, 6:06pm
heh.. "The sole reason I hired him was to create bots for Stuff-X".. wow..
aren't I just so helpful.. I make bots, since that is the only reason I'm
part of Stuff-X, and you edit them. Well since I was only hired to make
bots.. I don't want to work for Stuff-X.. why should I bust my ass to make
bots for you if all you care about is if they are done or not? Sorry Bz..
ur the coolest person I've ever met.. but this isn't why I work for
Stuff-X.. so I guess.. you own all the bots I've made for you.. and.. *sigh*
do what you want with them..

--

Lanezeri
Ex. Lead Bot Programmer at Stuff-X

[View Quote]

Question

Aug 15, 2001, 3:14am
Visual Basic Question:

How do you open a file from the beginning, pop a message box for the
line-by-line input, then exit sub at end of file?

It's something like this..

Open File$ as Input as #1
Do Until EOF
MsgBox #1
Loop

I'm prolly totally off.. I don't know.. I'm blanking out lol..

Question

Aug 15, 2001, 11:19am
Thats it! You are awesome! Thanks..

[View Quote]

Question

Aug 15, 2001, 1:59pm
That has useless code in it.. :-) Baron's way works great, thanks tho.. I
would have tried this if u would have posted it b4 Baron..

[View Quote]

First Bot, help please

Aug 19, 2001, 11:07pm
Bots aren't allowed at GZ of AW worlds..

[View Quote]

First Bot, help please

Aug 20, 2001, 6:03pm
Why not supply helpful information? I've learned it's easier to help by
typing a few lines than to dog them in several lines. So next time don't
say anything pud!

[View Quote]

First Bot, help please

Aug 20, 2001, 6:40pm
I barely used a bot before I started programming, are you saying my bots are
worthless?

[View Quote]

First Bot, help please

Aug 21, 2001, 9:06am
Hey TrekkerX, take the time to learn how to reply to the right person, it
would help me not have to flame your ass all the damn time.

[View Quote]

First Bot, help please

Aug 21, 2001, 9:07am
Too bad it's only you I dog..

[View Quote]

First Bot, help please

Aug 21, 2001, 5:52pm
All you people bitch at me for not helping the people when they post, I do,
then tell someone else to do it, like you people did to me, and I get
bitched at yet again.

[View Quote]

Public Speaker rights in Bots

Aug 22, 2001, 6:22pm
As far as I know it's impossible :-(

[View Quote]

Public Speaker rights in Bots

Aug 23, 2001, 5:53pm
Laws prohibit this feature :-) Not ever AW -should- be allowed to, I think
Telegrams are logged, which is against the regulations too.

In case you were wondering what law, it's called "Invasion of Privacy"

[View Quote]

Public Speaker rights in Bots

Aug 23, 2001, 5:56pm
"other than creating a bunch of instances and placing them throughtout the
world?"

[View Quote]

Public Speaker rights in Bots

Aug 24, 2001, 12:00am
True, it is going through their servers, but why should AWC be able to read
what I send to someone else? I consider it Invasion of Privacy myself, but
that's just me. I thought it -was- enabled, thanks for correcting me.

[View Quote]

A New Bot Idea

Jan 2, 2001, 4:04pm
What u want tha bot 2 do? What you want it to look like? Details needed..
I'd do it for ya..

VB Error

Aug 24, 2001, 12:02am
You are correct :-)