[NGS] I'm back and sorta know the rules :) (Community)

[NGS] I'm back and sorta know the rules :) // Community

1  |

s p a r k

May 27, 2001, 11:42am
Well, I talked to nornny and he helped me figure more out about this...

So I no longer really want to get kicked off since I sorta understand
this...
I accually have been folloing along, just to much damn spam >_< (I get
enough in my e-mail)

I'm working on differenet things that require my undivided attention (My
site, learning programming) so I haven't posted much, But I'm still here in
a distant land....

syntax

May 27, 2001, 4:19pm
Welcome to the game! Better late than never! :-)
--
Syntax
syntax at earthcorp.com
www.swcity.net

My thoughts exactly.

SW Chris

"And the word of the day is "LOLOLOL". What does this mean? Laugh out loud
out loud out loud? That doesn't make any sense... Crykie."

> From: "syntax" <syntax at earthcorp.com>
> Newsgroups: community
> Date: 27 May 2001 14:19:45 -0400
> Subject: Re: [NGS] I'm back and sorta know the rules :)
>
> Welcome to the game! Better late than never! :-)
> --
> Syntax
> syntax at earthcorp.com
> www.swcity.net