Sorry (Community)

Sorry // Community

1  |

ladybunny

May 21, 2001, 1:14am
sorry, i didn't know there was *wars* going on in this newsgroups . I
appreciate the info from the ones who answered my post . i am also sorry
for the inconvience it has caused Just In :)
have a great day all

syntax

May 21, 2001, 1:21am
It's great that you apologized but there is NO need to do so. The Just In
thing has been going on long before you posted your topic. :-)) Every
thread gets turned into a Just In thing by jfk2 anyway, so your not the
first. Just lightly browse through any of the previous posts and you will
see what we put up with. ;-)
--
Syntax
syntax at earthcorp.com
www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

jfk2

May 21, 2001, 2:02am
OK... I WILL ADMIT.. THIS IS MY FIRST POST THAT I HAVE UTTERED THE
NAME OF >>>>>>> Just In <<<<<<<<< in weeks.
So there.

syntax <syntax at earthcorp.com> wrote in <3b08899c at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>It's great that you apologized but there is NO need to do so. The Just In
>thing has been going on long before you posted your topic. :-)) Every
>thread gets turned into a Just In thing by jfk2 anyway, so your not the
>first. Just lightly browse through any of the previous posts and you will
>see what we put up with. ;-)
>--
>Syntax
>syntax at earthcorp.com
>www.swcity.net

wing

May 21, 2001, 8:52am
Weeks? Uh? NO. Maybe a few days. And unless you read and post from bottom to top, you forgot about the previous ones in this
particular round.
[View Quote]

jfk2

May 21, 2001, 1:35pm
In many cases i can't remember what i had for breakfast yesterday...
So how do you expect me to even remember if i ever uttered the name
of Just In in here either.

But since everyone was intent on a DICTIONARY LESSION...

JUST IN = Well... you know... the one that Chucks Party blasted some time ago.

Just In = Just In the door
Just In = Just In from the rain [many of these university professors have no
idea how to get in from the wet... And with the brains that Just In has...
Any ways....
Just In = a short form of Just Dropped In to say hello
Just In = inside my head [BUT that can't be possible yet...
We haven't exchanged avatar heads yet]
Just In = It sounds better this way Just In tune to something... Like my
soon to be 24/7 stream radio for a world that has been mentioned here
once or twice... And this will make it the 3rd time = NEWYORK...
Just In = Here Just In!!! Come To JFK2 you mangy dog [Darn it.... I'm
not allowed to have PETS in my apartment building.... DARN, DARN,DARN].

So... There are a few different things for those 2 words & only a few that
have any linkage to anything remotely human

wing <bathgate at prodigy.net> wrote in <3b08f385 at server1.Activeworlds.com>:

>Weeks? Uh? NO. Maybe a few days. And unless you read and post from
>bottom to top, you forgot about the previous ones in this particular
[View Quote]

wing

May 21, 2001, 2:15pm
Let it gooooooo