Possible time zone problem with Total time online in 3.1 (Community)

Possible time zone problem with Total time online in 3.1 // Community

1  |

dzap

Feb 14, 2001, 6:16am
After a short session yeasterday and a short one this morning my online
time is nearly 7 hours. It should be about 1 hour. I'm in CET (GMT+1).

dZap

anduin lothario

Feb 14, 2001, 7:20am
Not as bad as me. Sais I have been online for over 25 days!!!

--
AW Community Register
www.awcommunity.org/awcomreg

wing

Feb 14, 2001, 8:44am
About 2 minutes after DLing 3.1 I noticed the same thing and telegrammed
roland about it. He informed me that the uniserver has been watching you
since December 1st.

--
Wing
This little spot is dedicated to my girl, Jessie.
bathgate at prodigy.net
eyemwing at teleport.com
ICQ #101207433
[View Quote]

nova n@n.com

Feb 14, 2001, 11:34am
28days 10 hours 10 minutes 23 seconds and it dont update least not on my end
has been the same sence i updated to 3.1 yesterday.

a littpe tip from me:
READ THE "WHAT'S NEW?" WEBPAGES CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU MAKE SILLY
POSTS!!!!!!!!!!
the site about 3.1 says CLEARLY that it's AFTER THE UNIVERSE SERVER WAS
UPGRADED TO 3.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT AFTER THE USER UPGRADES TO 3.1!!!!!!
and if I'm right, zdap, you sure wouldn't have had any TZ trouble, cuzz (if
I remember right) VRT is GMT +1

KAH
Don't blame me for posting this, blame the 120 DAMNED MESSAGES THAT DOWNLOAD
5 HOURS SINCE I CHECKED THE NEWS LAST TIME!!!!
[View Quote]

dzap

Feb 14, 2001, 11:38pm
Hi Kha,

So I was wrong, just like you. Guess we are all human. No need to scream
about it.
FYI VRT is GMT-1 so I'm 3 hours east of VRT and 6 hours east of EST,
which, I think, is the time they use on the server.

dZap

"kah" <hiorth at sensewave.com> skrev i meddelandet
news:3a8aece7 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> a littpe tip from me:
> READ THE "WHAT'S NEW?" WEBPAGES CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU MAKE SILLY
> POSTS!!!!!!!!!!
> the site about 3.1 says CLEARLY that it's AFTER THE UNIVERSE SERVER
WAS
> UPGRADED TO 3.1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
> NOT AFTER THE USER UPGRADES TO 3.1!!!!!!
> and if I'm right, zdap, you sure wouldn't have had any TZ trouble,
cuzz (if
> I remember right) VRT is GMT +1
>
> KAH
> Don't blame me for posting this, blame the 120 DAMNED MESSAGES THAT
DOWNLOAD
> 5 HOURS SINCE I CHECKED THE NEWS LAST TIME!!!!

dzap

Feb 14, 2001, 11:40pm
oops make that GMT-2, the rest was right tho...

"dzap" <dzap at localbar.com> skrev i meddelandet
news:3a8b3307$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Hi Kha,
>
> So I was wrong, just like you. Guess we are all human. No need to
scream
> about it.
> FYI VRT is GMT-1 so I'm 3 hours east of VRT and 6 hours east of EST,
> which, I think, is the time they use on the server.
>
> dZap
>
> "kah" <hiorth at sensewave.com> skrev i meddelandet
> news:3a8aece7 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> WAS
> cuzz (if
> DOWNLOAD

anduin lothario

Feb 15, 2001, 1:13am
Hi,
This isn't what I am talking about. It says I have been online for 25
days. It should only mention how much time online I have spent "Today" or on
the "current" connection, not how long I have been online ever since the
stupid server said so, that's no use.

Anduin Lothario