*sigh* (Community)

*sigh* // Community

1  |

myssie

Feb 11, 2001, 7:31pm
*sigh* My mouse is sticking! :o(

heheheheehehe Just trying to change the subject and lighten things up here!
Guess it means I'm a brat huh? hehehehe

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------039D7AA8E3F4BE0FD0F46398

There is a cat avatar you could use - I bet your mouse will be faster
than ever

myssie schrieb:

> *sigh* My mouse is sticking! :o(
>
> heheheheehehe Just trying to change the subject and lighten things up here!
> Guess it means I'm a brat huh? hehehehe
--------------039D7AA8E3F4BE0FD0F46398

begin:vcard
n:Hatzenberger;Volker
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:oct31.de
adr:;;Bornheimer Strasse 15;Bonn;;53111;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------039D7AA8E3F4BE0FD0F46398--

myssie

Feb 11, 2001, 9:31pm
ROTFL! Too funny. I bet it would too. Thanks for making me laugh here.
(laughing for real too)

rolu

Feb 11, 2001, 9:45pm
[View Quote] clean it :-)

rolu

myssie

Feb 12, 2001, 7:49am
Thanks but I have over and over and it is spotless. That's what I get for
buying something at Radio Crack....errrr I mean Shack *lol* I think I will
just put the one in that came with my PC. hopefully it will work. I never
used it but it is previously used *sigh*

rolu

Feb 12, 2001, 10:24am
[View Quote] Have you looked at the inside? If you take out the mouse ball, you'll see a
few little cylinders, which press against the ball (if it's in). If there's
dust on them, it won't move correctly. Use a small screwdriver or something
to scrape off all of it, they should be completely clean.

rolu

nova n@n.com

Feb 12, 2001, 1:35pm
its radio hack not radio crack heheh :)
[View Quote]

wing

Feb 13, 2001, 10:10pm
Get an optical mouse :)

--
Wing
This little spot is dedicated to my girl, Jessie.
bathgate at prodigy.net
eyemwing at teleport.com
ICQ #101207433