I DONT HACK AND I NEVER HAD, OR WILL (Community)

I DONT HACK AND I NEVER HAD, OR WILL // Community

1  |

trekker

Jan 7, 2001, 10:10pm
THis is especaly ment for Joeman, who hopes i wil hack him. I dont know
what hes getting, at accusing me of distroying the messagebord, and
stuff. Even if i did have softwere to do so, i wouldent, for 2 reasons.
Its illegal, and I dont have the time. And joemam why do u thinck i do
hack, and i want to hack u. are you just paranoid??? Or do you thinck im
out to kill you. And no one likes u, alway Bitchin, and braggen about
how sory u are.
So shut the fuck up. And i dont have a violation in covering land, i
would of had to cover over 100 cells, in every driection. i have about
30 cells, in every driection. You should read stuff before you jump to
conclusions, Pay attention and listen to some one for a chance, and dont
be hard headed. And im shure there r ppl out there that will aggree with
me. And CrAzY gLuE IL said he wont giveyou the cracked browser, (illegal
Browser so u can get free cits, and do what every u want). So just go
wack off in your little world of yours and thinck what ever you want.

crazy glue il

Jan 7, 2001, 10:22pm
GET A LIFE AND STOP F*CKING PLAGING THE NG WITH YOUR CRAP. thats all :)
`CrAzY
[View Quote]

joeman

Jan 7, 2001, 10:29pm
Do i have to do this again? After this is WILL put you on my filter list :)

1.)A cb wont give you free citizenships, it only allows you to ignore
certain things and fly and shift in worlds the dont alow that, it is, and
has been off my computer, i only exparimented with is for about 1 hour.
2,) Its nt illegal to fly in worlds that dont allow it, and shift...
3.) :) I dont hack, im not that kinda person :). I never blamed you on
taking down the USWF message board :). You said you had friends that were
going to take down my world, so, these friends must be hackers :).
4.) Its Joeman, once again
5.) I dont want to die! Im too young!!!
6.) Ppl like me, I have lots of friends, I never bit*h to ppl about my
problems, or how sorry i am :).
7.) Im sorry, if you would like me to be quiet, please, go ahead and add me
to your filter list :)
8.) Your land is clearly in vilation of the TOS, AW COM will decide if it
should be removed
9.) I do read, i can read very well
10.)Once again, you cant get cits from a CB
11.) I do not support pornography in any of my worlds :)

~Joeman

[View Quote]

agent1

Jan 8, 2001, 12:03am
[View Quote]
Not really... You don't need to know that much to "take down" a world. Many basic attacks (like a ping-flood) simply need the IP address of the victim, really.

-Agent1

joeman

Jan 8, 2001, 12:09am
but he dosent have my ip add, or the prt of my world server :). I also have
a perl script running so if anyone pings me more then 50 times, my firewall
denys any access to them :)

~Joeman

[View Quote]

zero

Jan 8, 2001, 12:27am

--
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

goober king

Jan 8, 2001, 2:28am
Ok trekker... I'm going to type this nice and slow so you can understand
it, ok?

We.... don't.... care... about... you.
If you have a problem with Mr. Joeman, tell him via email or tgram.
Don't tell us.
If you have a problem with USWF, tell them via email, tgram, or message
board. Don't tell us.
If you have a problem that somehow affects the entire AW community and
you want our opinion/help, THEN you can tell us.

Until then, don't talk. Ever.

P.S. And please, don't give me that "I don't care what the fuck you
thinck" line. This has nothing to do with what I "thinck", it's just
common sense, which you seem to be in desperate need of. If you need
further assistance, feel free to read my Newbie Guide to the Newsgroups.
After all, it was written for people like you. :)

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Typing slowly for the thinking impaired...
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

agent1

Jan 8, 2001, 11:38am
All one has to do is enter your world and run netstat...

nova n@n.com

Jan 10, 2001, 1:24pm
you shouldnt have posted the netstat thing alot of peeps with puters dont
know bout it to begin with id never post any thing bout netstat and the like
when some one is talking bout hacking some one alot of people will use the
threat of hacking to scare some one and dont realy know a dang thing bout
hacking
[View Quote]

rolu

Jan 10, 2001, 1:44pm
erm. netstat is a very common tool. Shutting up when you have a security
problem and hoping nobody will notice is lame and dumb. People *will* find
these things out eventually, sticking your head in the sand will only buy
you some time if you are lucky.

Rolu

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------7546E2A7B0EACCD5A1CD3761

Telling people what informations they can get and what informations
others can get about them can never be wrong, especially if you don't
refer to any hacking tools but to the primitive standard networking
tools.

Netstat, Ping and Tracert are not hacking tools in any way, they don't
monitor pakets or attack people, they can just help to get a first hit
how to fix a problem. I encourage everyone to play with these things, it
is always good to know how open the web really is, although this is only
a sneak peek into the informations that can be collected with other
tools.

Hiding informations is a politics that made Micro$oft so big and keeps
"normal users" (for eep : that's what you call newbies) so far away from
even the necessary knowledge. No need to do the same here.

nova schrieb:

> you shouldnt have posted the netstat thing alot of peeps with puters dont
> know bout it to begin with id never post any thing bout netstat and the like
> when some one is talking bout hacking some one alot of people will use the
> threat of hacking to scare some one and dont realy know a dang thing bout
> hacking
--------------7546E2A7B0EACCD5A1CD3761

begin:vcard
n:Hatzenberger;Volker
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:oct31.de
adr:;;Bornheimer Strasse 15;Bonn;;53111;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------7546E2A7B0EACCD5A1CD3761--

Heh, there's that censorship thing again! *grins at nova*

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Can't stand to see a good rant die...
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu