A suggestion (Community)

A suggestion // Community

1  |

legion

Jan 5, 2001, 4:00pm
I may suggest that Activeworlders forms a organization in which Eep and
people may favor. A committee is formed to serves several purpose: organizes
event like meeting to discuss various issue involving Activeworlds.com and
its management and etc. and etc., organizes a protest, set up petition for
various issues that exists such as refresh petition that Eep had set up.
Remember, it is committee, made up of members who have power to vote, may
either be elected or directly picked by President, who, again, may be
elected or chosen by founders or later President. Majority is required for
approval of anything associated with committee's purpose. Intital decision
must includes the pick of committe member, pick of meeting coordinator,
builder, various members as well. Unfortunately I will not do it. It is up
to you. I am too busy for it.

Any additional idea can be included in this system as well. It is up to you.

Thanks,
Sincerely,
Legion

And this committee would accomplish... what, exactly?

[View Quote] --
Goober King
Not a flame... an honest question
rar1 at acsu.buffalo.edu

rolu

Jan 5, 2001, 6:07pm
A lot of chaos and bureaucracy flamewars, combined with asskissing and
"choose me"-adds. Just like real politics.

Rolu

[View Quote]

legion

Jan 5, 2001, 6:59pm
In order to get Activeworlds.com do something. This is idea since Eep
brought up petition that led to dropping a feature....a invisible box
selection in AW 3.0 .

[View Quote]

lilalpha phalpha

Jan 5, 2001, 8:57pm
Nothing personal toward AW.COM, but by the time they actually read your
post, AND start the organization... our grandchildren would be old men :) if
ya get my drift :)>

LilAlpha

[View Quote]

lilalpha phalpha

Jan 5, 2001, 9:19pm
*Ahem* Old men AND women ;)

LilAlpha Phalpha

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------E66080EB7E1DB7879104E442

Mature women and old men?

lilalpha phalpha schrieb:

> *Ahem* Old men AND women ;)
>
> LilAlpha Phalpha
--------------E66080EB7E1DB7879104E442

begin:vcard
n:Hatzenberger;Volker
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:oct31.de
adr:;;Bornheimer Strasse 15;Bonn;;53111;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------E66080EB7E1DB7879104E442--

nornny

Jan 5, 2001, 11:21pm
Umm...I thought this newsgroup WAS the organization to complain and get what
we want done...*looks around, almost lost* Aww darn, it seems I got the
wrong address again...

Seriously though, AWCOM doesn't even really acknowledge the newsgroup as it
is, how will they acknowledge any other group unless AWCOM themselves
created or part of the creation of it. :)

Nornny

[View Quote]

lilalpha phalpha

Jan 6, 2001, 3:42am
What exactly is that supposed to mean?

Jan 6, 2001, 6:59am
Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------AFE63E7380E5597172AA0C02

A women (very good friend) from america told me women don't get old :)

Volker

lilalpha phalpha schrieb:

> What exactly is that supposed to mean?

[View Quote] begin:vcard