Terporary housing if AW Backup uni goes offline due to snow storms (Community)

Terporary housing if AW Backup uni goes offline due to snow storms // Community

1  |

lord vector

Dec 30, 2000, 12:58pm
I would like to formaly invite all the people in AW should the adverse
weather conditions cause the backup AW Uni Server to go offline that they
can come to Vectorscape should they need a place to chat etc until the AW
Uni comes back up. Dont worry about citizenships as they are free.

I would like to point out I am providing this offer as its Xmas and AW
happens to be in an unfotinate situation due to the downed main server and
the weather that could cause the backup server to go offline too.

If anyone had a Bingo bot and some cards they are more than welcome to bring
it along and I will provide a world for the use of so that you may have your
own portable home as it were and some entertainment.

Hope this helps should it be needed.

Regards,

Lord Vector.

What about a school-world?

KAH
PS. I know this should have been posted to a VS Community NG, but that
doesn't exist anyway.
[View Quote]

birdmike

Dec 30, 2000, 2:29pm
What a nice offer!

--
-Mike Nelson-
AIM AWBirdMike

[View Quote]

zero

Dec 30, 2000, 3:03pm
--------------060706020305090202090502

terporary?

hehe couldnt resist..

I remain loyal to AW through thick and thin!
alot of thin, but hey, its all good.

[View Quote] > What a nice offer!

> --
> -Mike Nelson-
> AIM AWBirdMike
> AW Cit BirdMike (292200)
> Owner of AW World A-Centre
> Member of USWF

[View Quote] --
Chris Waddell
dmonix at home.com
www.dmonix.net

--------------060706020305090202090502

hehe couldnt resist..<br>
I remain loyal to AW through thick and thin!<br>
alot of thin,&nbsp; but hey, its all good.<br>

Dies ist eine mehrteilige Nachricht im MIME-Format.
--------------9EC6C44113A2C359ADA87470

visiting more than one universe is OK I think - there are more than 40,
why not travel a little :)

zero schrieb:

> terporary?
>
> hehe couldnt resist..
>
> I remain loyal to AW through thick and thin!
> alot of thin, but hey, its all good.

[View Quote] begin:vcard
n:Hatzenberger;Volker
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:oct31.de
adr:;;Bornheimer Strasse 15;Bonn;;53111;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:vha at oct31.de
end:vcard

--------------9EC6C44113A2C359ADA87470--

LOL!!!! this is funny!!!! The VS UniServer just crashed too!!!!! Even the
"temporary housing" goes gogo these days!!!

KAH
PS. Maybe they use Sun too?
[View Quote]

lord vector

Jan 1, 2001, 6:38pm
I think you will find its your ISP actualy as I just got your post and there
have been people in our uni server all day, indeed you sent me a trgam
earlyer that I replyed to.

:)

Lord Vector.
Happy New Year one and all (even those with bad diagnostic skills :) )

DOH! found that out, seemed like it was down since I got "waiting for
server" in VS and when I tryed to go somewhere else it didn't work. Each
time that happens in AW, it means that the UniServer has crashed. Sorry for
saying weird stuff (I'm a weirdo, the objects Imake proove it)