HTML and TEXT (General Discussion)

HTML and TEXT // General Discussion

1  2  |

elven princess o

Dec 19, 2003, 10:36pm
Ok ok, so it was HTML maybe next time the person that explained the issue in
a good manner will bleed off on the rest of you. Thta would be the best
thing for you all. Small posts for Small Minds

Actually I think Bowen, I and several others have an IQ in the 130's...
making us... significantly smarter than you...

- Mark R

[View Quote]

zeofatex

Dec 19, 2003, 10:57pm
Was this post meant to reach the newsgroups. I sure as hell hope you are not
talking to me.