Going (General Discussion)

Going // General Discussion

1  |

henrikg something@somewhere

Oct 3, 2003, 6:57am
Hello, I just want to inform the community that my world, Tomorrow, will
expire in December. I've had a lot of fun creating and meeting people in
AW, but I have no further use of the world as my life has changed with less
spare time and less and less interest in AW.

Its been fun and no regrets (for anything!)

HenrikG

andras

Oct 3, 2003, 7:55am
[View Quote] > Hello, I just want to inform the community that my world, Tomorrow, will
> expire in December. I've had a lot of fun creating and meeting people in
> AW, but I have no further use of the world as my life has changed with less
> spare time and less and less interest in AW.
>
> Its been fun and no regrets (for anything!)
>

> HenrikG

You'll be missed greatly:( Have fun in your real life!

--
Andras
"It's MY computer" (tm Steve Gibson)

alphabit phalpha

Oct 3, 2003, 10:12am
Best wishes always Henrikg!
Thanks again for the suggestions for the Cy world:)
We loves ya guy!
Huggggs:)
Bit:)

[View Quote]

tengel

Oct 3, 2003, 10:14am
I wish you all the best for the future, and it have been a plesure to know
you.
Enjoy your time, and maybe we meet again.

Tengel

[View Quote]

binarybud

Oct 3, 2003, 11:07am
Take care Buddy......and thanx for all you've done for AW...:)

Leo :) aka BinaryBud

[View Quote]

mauz

Oct 3, 2003, 12:07pm
[View Quote] Vi ses :/

--
Mauz
http://mauz.info

"henrikg" <something at somewhere> wrote in
news:3f7d3a10$1 at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Hello, I just want to inform the community that my world, Tomorrow,
> will expire in December. I've had a lot of fun creating and meeting
> people in AW, but I have no further use of the world as my life has
> changed with less spare time and less and less interest in AW.
>
> Its been fun and no regrets (for anything!)

Sorry to see that :-(( Good luck :-)

KAH

weebo

Oct 3, 2003, 9:07pm
It was nice meeting you HenrikG and hopefully you will watch the NG to see
an upcoming event or 2 to come back in and say hello...there is another
Reunion coming up in August, 2004 if i'm not mistaken...let me get you the
URL in case if you want to pop in :) The page isn't finished yet but we're
working on it.
AW Reunion 2004
http://www.majesticmatrixx.com/awr04/index.html
Have a nice day and Thanks for all you have done HenrikG...
Weebo

[View Quote] Sad to see you go, hope you'll keep in touch. Thanks for the UVing
tutorial. :)

http://bowen.homelinux.com/sys/
Yeah, it's that good.
(Maybe an AW section in the near future?)

.duo.

Oct 4, 2003, 10:20am
Hey me too, wow! C-ya then (-:

--
-.Duo. (342836)
[View Quote]

lara

Oct 4, 2003, 10:13pm
Sorry to hear that. Thanks for all you've done!

Lara

lady barbara

Oct 5, 2003, 1:53pm
Best of luck to you! You have contributed so very much to the AW universe
in so many ways -- You will be sorely missed. I hope sometime in the
future, you will reconsider your decision and rejoin us!
Warm Regards,
Lady Barbara
Amberlin