it s strange (General Discussion)

it s strange // General Discussion

1  |

charbon ardent

Aug 19, 2003, 5:32pm
i have see a strange thing , all people who go on awworld gala and after
want go on aw world france! are kiked from france , it is very strange .

yesterday one of my friend a canadian girl want go on france , she entered
in france! and kiked , but this is her first time on this world lol .

i think that is a discrimination for lot of people , if he don t want anyone
he have just put her world in red and not in open to citizen and tourist

discrimination is autorized on aw ? i thing not ? i cant find the eula of
activeworlds just the guideline :(

Yes... the ub3r wisemens committee authorised this discrimination...

alcior

Aug 20, 2003, 8:16pm
Who? Says to me I know you not. I vien to verify the world.log no ejection!
On the other hand my small he have laws against the defamation and the
slander there. Alcior France!

Qui? dit-moi je te connais pas. Je viens de vérifier le world.log aucune
éjection! Par contre mon petit il y as des lois contre la diffamation et la
calomnie. alcior france!

"alcior" <alcior at virtuelfrance.com> wrote in
news:3f43f32b at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Who? Says to me I know you not. I vien to verify the world.log no
> ejection! On the other hand my small he have laws against the
> defamation and the slander there. Alcior France!
>
> Qui? dit-moi je te connais pas. Je viens de vérifier le world.log
> aucune éjection! Par contre mon petit il y as des lois contre la
> diffamation et la calomnie. alcior france!

Calmez vous, il n'y aucune diffamation dans ce cas. Juste une personne qui
réagit un peut bizarrement. Peut-être que ces personnes ont pris des
problémes de connectivité pour une éjection, on ne sait jamais.

KAH

alcior

Aug 21, 2003, 4:47pm
ok kah, sorry.

neophile

Aug 22, 2003, 7:29pm
I confirm this strange thing, I'm too an resident of gala, and I'have been
very stupefact by the continuous eject from france!(The eject happen
immediatly when we trying enter in this world). So, I have discuss whith
another citizen of gala, and they tell me the same thing. Very strange. I
became very interested by HOW is it possible to select a citizen (and
tourist) at the entrance of the world. So I try to change my IP by
reconnecting, alltime it's impossible to enter. After I tried to delete all
cookies and another spy trace on my computer, and also reinstall my AW
browser, the same thing happen. At the end of my investigation, I install
AW browser on another computer of my LAN who have never go in AW, and
there, that work!!! I can connect on France! in tourist. So, in place, I
changing my connection to citizen mode (neophile) and there, I seen nothing
happen, no eject. After some seconds, I back to gala, and I've received a
telegram from alcior (the caretaker of france! I suppose) whith some
advertice and inssanity (because I've broken his tips for this strange
eject, I suppose) He's telling me he will go carrying complaint to my
provider(How he knows my provider? with my host? or my IP?) and he called
me bloody man! So I think, he use the big brother number of our system for
selecting the people, because with another computer, we can enter in his
world....

ewasx

Aug 22, 2003, 10:56pm
Yes, I believe the world eject list can block a user in three different
ways: By cit number, by IP address and also by the unique "machine ID #" (in
Intel motherboards starting with P-4). Is that correct, guys?

[View Quote]

joeman

Aug 22, 2003, 11:01pm
The... machine ID is part of your MAC address, doesn't really have anything
to do with your motherboard.

-Joe

[View Quote]

alcior

Aug 23, 2003, 7:21am
Cool merci en fait je met en privé, rien que de pensé de vous voir meme en
touriste non l'idée met insurportable, bye mon petit.
p.s.: tu devrait lire l'aide d'aw et aussi les termes et conditions.

ptit loup

Aug 23, 2003, 9:21am
PLEASE BE POLITE

speak english , ( in english we say came not vien , and in french it's
vient with a "t" ) " i vien to verify .... "

but i reassure you , nobody want go on your world lol , but if you put
him in red it s better , lot of innocent people will be save in this case :)
and we don t see lot of kiked people who ask our " why i have be kiked"
i have lot of aw chat and lot of people who say tha they have kiked it s not
a diffamation lol but a report .

Ptit loup caretaker on aw since 2000

"alcior" <alcior at virtuelfrance.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:3f473232 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Cool merci en fait je met en privé, rien que de pensé de vous voir meme en
> touriste non l'idée met insurportable, bye mon petit.
> p.s.: tu devrait lire l'aide d'aw et aussi les termes et conditions.

neophile

Aug 23, 2003, 9:24am
No, I don't think, because I have a XP CPU and an SIS chipset on my
motherboard, whithout serial number. Some guys tell me about a Lan Card
adress, Mac adress I think, perhaps that way?

"ewasx" <ewasx at cybernetworlds.net> écrivait
news:3f46bbda at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Yes, I believe the world eject list can block a user in three
> different ways: By cit number, by IP address and also by the unique
> "machine ID #" (in Intel motherboards starting with P-4). Is that
> correct, guys?

neophile

Aug 23, 2003, 9:53am
"alcior" <alcior at virtuelfrance.com> écrivait
news:3f473232 at server1.Activeworlds.com:
Please alcior, speaks english for all people here, if you want I
translate for you, your last post:
Alcior says:"Great, thanks, in fact I Put my world in private mode, Just
the mind to see you,also in tourist mode, not the idea is for me
insuportable, bye my little guy.
Note: You should must read the help of AW and too the terms and
conditions."

Now, I'm answering you alcior:
ok,I see for your private mode is new, but why, when we have trying enter
your world, The following message was appearing:"You have been ejected
from france!"?, If your world is in private mode we should have this
message:"Sorry, you are not allowed to enter "france!".So your world was
not a private world before this week,when this strange eject happen?
And I'm not your "little", and I don't know you, so please trying stay
correct in your language terms in future. I'm not your enemy.

Note:I remember you, that the use of software on the internet can permiss
you have some private information from anyone with the help of your AW
caretaker world statues, is prohibing, that call hacking.And on your web
page I have see an tracking cookies, very strange.Bye.

> Cool merci en fait je met en privé, rien que de pensé de vous voir
> meme en touriste non l'idée met insurportable, bye mon petit.
> p.s.: tu devrait lire l'aide d'aw et aussi les termes et conditions.

.duo.

Aug 23, 2003, 11:42am
Its your MAC address reversed with the first two letters (the last before
reversing it) cut off. With a mac address spoofer you can simply change your
comp id.
[View Quote]

alcior

Aug 23, 2003, 12:17pm
Strange yes how would you have record a cookies then how you cannot entered
my world? Very strange not? Furthermore who it is made kill her world
"France" and his her citizen for hacking? Moreover if I have cookies, prove!
My site is registered every month at notary.

ptit loup

Aug 23, 2003, 12:41pm
hu

what do you say ?

lol my aw world france will be renamed 2 year ago and he is always online
on another name , i m sorry with you but i have never make any hacking i m
not a friends of your friends M ... ( remenber ;) .

france will never close for any bad reason , i have give to ombre and bb21
and after to nikita , and after for 6 month to tynytoon .

the two cit with my world has not be renew because now aw don't offer any
citizen with a world p 20 , but now it s your turn for be diffamous lol .

so i have no time to lost with a children , take your milk and thing before
write false information ^_^

Ptit loup always caretaker since 2000

"alcior" <alcior at virtuelfrance.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:3f477761 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Strange yes how would you have record a cookies then how you cannot
entered
> my world? Very strange not? Furthermore who it is made kill her world
> "France" and his her citizen for hacking? Moreover if I have cookies,
prove!
> My site is registered every month at notary.

"neophile" <neophile at gala-3d.net> wrote in
news:XnF93E08BF9213EFneophilegala3dnet at 64.94.241.201:

> Now, I'm answering you alcior:
> ok,I see for your private mode is new, but why, when we have trying
> enter your world, The following message was appearing:"You have been
> ejected from france!"?, If your world is in private mode we should
> have this message:"Sorry, you are not allowed to enter "france!".So
> your world was not a private world before this week,when this strange
> eject happen? And I'm not your "little", and I don't know you, so
> please trying stay correct in your language terms in future. I'm not
> your enemy.
>
> Note:I remember you, that the use of software on the internet can
> permiss you have some private information from anyone with the help of
> your AW caretaker world statues, is prohibing, that call hacking.And
> on your web page I have see an tracking cookies, very strange.Bye.

I'm having some problems figuring out exactly what you're saying. It would
help if you also posted in French.

Finding out your ISP is not hacking at all, perfectly legal. You just do an
ARIN WHOIS on the IP (anyone with eject can see your IP). Cookies, wether
to track your or not are also perfectly legal, and can be disabled in your
browser settings.

I guess he meant that he wanted his world to be private, not that he
restricted enter (strangely enough).

KAH

ptit loup

Aug 23, 2003, 1:10pm
sorry for the english reader i will post in french lol

te casse pas trop kah

alcior a un monde en vert mais chaque personne qui passe d abord par gala en
est ejecte , peut etre un systeme de filtre d ejection ou un truc lui
permettant de savoir par quel monde passe les gens ?

ca ne peut etre que ca puisqu on a vu des gens venir sur gala et ensuite
aller sur france! et en etre automatiquement ejecté ( depuis le post de
charbon ardent le ban s emble avoir ete leve puisque le taux de gens ejecte
de france vers gala a chuter a 0 )

vient ensuite sa black list de la moitie des citoyens de gala qui sont
ejecte par simple plaisir ( neophile , plapla lorsqu il est aller a dire a
alcior de stopper l hebergement de joreline , etc ) ( certain d apres le
propre aveu de alcior jusqu en 2009 lol ! )

bref si il veut personne ,qu il fasse comme il a dit il se met en rouge ,
car sinon c est pas tres accueillant pour les gens et cela donne une image
deplorable d aw parcequ 'accueillir des gens puis les voir ejecter quand il
vont sur le monde qui leur semble le plus francais ( france!) c est un peu
du n importe quoi .

certain paye pour avoir du monde ( touriste et plus de 5 user ) d autre
ejecte les gens pour avoir personne c est bien francais ca >:)

Ptit loup caretaker depuis 2000 :)

"kah" <kah at kahnews.cjb.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:Xns93E0AB6BE1524kahatkahnewsdotcjbdo at 64.94.241.201...
> "neophile" <neophile at gala-3d.net> wrote in
> news:XnF93E08BF9213EFneophilegala3dnet at 64.94.241.201:
>

> I'm having some problems figuring out exactly what you're saying. It would
> help if you also posted in French.
>
> Finding out your ISP is not hacking at all, perfectly legal. You just do
an
> ARIN WHOIS on the IP (anyone with eject can see your IP). Cookies, wether
> to track your or not are also perfectly legal, and can be disabled in your
> browser settings.
>
> I guess he meant that he wanted his world to be private, not that he
> restricted enter (strangely enough).
>
> KAH

alcior

Aug 23, 2003, 3:29pm
Charbon ardent it is you ptit loup a simple whois watch, email also
invalidates his its prove the liar that you is!

ptit loup

Aug 23, 2003, 3:58pm
and no :)

its a friend of mine who have posted , i have give my pc and my
account password because you know only registered citizen can put a post
here .( he use my pc ) im not the only man who live in my city and i
have friends who use aw , i say that you dont a have lot fo friends :(

but we can see that you are a fanatic of whois and trace ip , if you
look on aw you can see too that sometime i give my cit to my friend
melomele .
so you love make a whois i suggest to you to make one on my personnal
website

you will see that
gendarmerie nationale
boulevard kennedy
84200 carpentras

i hope that you understand you play a dangerous game , i have lot of
screen copy with chat txt from lot of people . but i can take your contest
for diffamation if you want :))

sorry for you but i dont live on avignon :)

I never put my email on aw newsgroup lol , i dont like spam :)

my friends is not a lier lol all people on aw world gala can see the people
who you have kiked

neophile is me too ?

go change your huggies alcior it s the time :)

--
a bientot
l equipe kamehameha-shop france

------------------------
pour les news consultez notre site
www.kamehameha-shop.com
------------------------

"alcior" <alcior at virtuelfrance.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:3f47a472 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
> Charbon ardent it is you ptit loup a simple whois watch, email also
> invalidates his its prove the liar that you is!

ombre

Aug 23, 2003, 8:57pm
"charbon ardent" <PT at nowhere.com> a écrit dans le message de
news:3f427b35 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

> i have see a strange thing , all people who go on awworld gala and after
> want go on aw world france! are kiked from france , it is very strange .
>
> yesterday one of my friend a canadian girl want go on france , she entered
> in france! and kiked , but this is her first time on this world lol .
>
> i think that is a discrimination for lot of people , if he don t want
anyone
> he have just put her world in red and not in open to citizen and tourist
>
> discrimination is autorized on aw ? i thing not ? i cant find the eula of
> activeworlds just the guideline :(

Bon, je crois qu'on peut arrêter là ?

J'ai rarement lu un thread aussi stupide que ce soit en anglais ou en
français !

1) Un propriétaire de monde peut tout à fait choisir les personnes
autorisées à entrer sur son monde. Il a même payé pour cela !
2) Savoir que la 3.4 (même dès la 3.3) autorise les éjections sur l'IP, l'ID
ou le numéro de citoyen relève de la lecture de l'aide du programme.
N'importe quelle personne connaissant un minimum d'anglais s'en
débrouille...(je crois que certains hébergeurs francais se sont même occupés
d'en faire la traduction...)
3) Propager une gue-guerre dans un anglais tres approximatif, voir même dans
un français qui ferait se retourner Molière dans sa tombe, relève d'une
profonde méconnaissance de ses propres capacités..
4) Pourriez-vous, au cas où vous auriez vraiment envie de prolonger vos
ébats (voire débats..), avoir l'amabilité de le faire soit par telegrammes,
soit par mails ? Je ne suis en effet pas vraiment sûre que l'image que vous
donnez ici des utilisateurs francophones d'AW soit la meilleure....

To english readers

This thread is so ridiculous that I think it doesn't worth a translation....
It's so pathetic that I 'm sometimes happy to see that french ppl can't
usually type more than 2 english words !

Being french myself.... I apologize...

Ombre
-Mutation-

.duo.

Aug 23, 2003, 11:42pm
Unban
[View Quote]

starfleet

Aug 24, 2003, 12:08am
You are ridiculous too -_-

[View Quote]

joeman

Aug 24, 2003, 12:50am
.......... there's nothing revered about it. Its the "4 least significant"
bytes of your MAC address. Anyone with the default installation of windows
can change their MAC address (no "spoofer" programs required).

-Joe

[View Quote]

ptit loup

Aug 24, 2003, 5:56am
ombre write:
) Un propriétaire de monde peut tout à fait choisir les personnes
> autorisées à entrer sur son monde. Il a même payé pour cela !

in this case you put your world in red and add in the world config the
number of your friends , you not put the world in green and kiked lot of
people lol ( specially with a referer who ban people incoming from another
french world ) .

no war here we just learn to alcior something.

Ptit loup always cretaker :)

"ombre" <Ombre at nerim.net> a écrit dans le message de
news:3f47f148 at server1.Activeworlds.com...

> "charbon ardent" <PT at nowhere.com> a écrit dans le message de
> news:3f427b35 at server1.Activeworlds.com...
after
..
entered
> anyone