[487] Terrain Visibility (General Discussion)

[487] Terrain Visibility // General Discussion

1  |

weizer

May 24, 2003, 10:33pm
Sorry I can't post in beta newsgroup I'm not beta tester but I'd like to
know if anyone's also having this problem. I just reseted my world and
enabled Terrain. My terrain visibility is no higher than 100m ! On the other
worlds like AWTeen, the visiblity much more longer, just like it's supposed
to be in 3.4. I also used MagsBot to edit the world's terrain height and
texture. Does anyone know why ?

defiance

May 24, 2003, 10:53pm
Increase the Maximum Fog distance setting.

[View Quote]

weizer

May 24, 2003, 11:43pm
Thanks it's ok now :-)

defiance

May 25, 2003, 12:02am
yw

[View Quote]

sw comit

May 25, 2003, 5:26am
Weird. I got my vis to 464m once. Take a look:
http://sw_city20.tripod.com/highvis.jpg

"sw comit" <swcomit at swcity.net> wrote in news:3ed07028
at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> http://sw_city20.tripod.com/highvis.jpg

Tripod doesn't want us to see it :-))

sweet skin, where'd ya get it from? lol. couldnt find any good ones around
>_<, so stuck with the silly silver theme!

oh, you gotta be special like me to see it kah :P
oh ya, cool (about the vis)

-SWE

[View Quote]

sw comit

May 26, 2003, 8:37pm
ahhhh I've shown a couple dozen people this screenshot and all they do is
comment on the skin, lol. Even 9 9 9 when I reported the bug just said "omg
we dont support haxx0red WinXP". >_<

[View Quote]

sw comit

May 26, 2003, 8:39pm
Try copy and pasting the url into your browser's address bar. *shrug* at if
that doesn't work. Tripod doesn't work for my friend in Scotland even if
it's a legit image though...

[View Quote]

wizard myrddin

May 26, 2003, 10:06pm
You can change themes with a program named ashton, will allow more flexable
themes on most versions of windows..

Have a look:

http://www.astonshell.com/

Share and enjoy

[View Quote] That's a nice theme, where'd you get it?

sw comit

May 27, 2003, 4:38am
>_< see what I mean?

www.themexp.org

"sw comit" <swcomit at swcity.net> wrote in
news:3ed2978b at server1.Activeworlds.com:

> Try copy and pasting the url into your browser's address bar. *shrug*
> at if that doesn't work. Tripod doesn't work for my friend in Scotland
> even if it's a legit image though...

It's not a wrapping issue (not like I don't know how to handle those) :-))
I get Tripod's wrong referrer thing ("This image is hosted by Tripod").

"kah" <kah at kahnews.cjb.net> wrote in
news:Xns9388ADCEDA043kahatkahnewsdotcjbdo at 64.94.241.201:

> It's not a wrapping issue (not like I don't know how to handle those)
> :-)) I get Tripod's wrong referrer thing ("This image is hosted by
> Tripod").

Now it worked, heh. Guess you exceeded your bandwidth or something.