Chess Bot (General Discussion)

Chess Bot // General Discussion

1  |

john

Apr 21, 2003, 10:13pm
create picture www.3d-reality.com/misc/chess.jpg

pineriver

Apr 22, 2003, 2:24am
Thats something that you dont see every day

Apr 22, 2003, 3:28am
[View Quote] I don't see what's so special about it.

--Bowen--

syntax

Apr 22, 2003, 4:20am
That would take 5 seconds to build. :-O
--
- Syntax -
http://www.swcity.net

[View Quote]

john

Apr 22, 2003, 11:35am
what the chess bot 2 control all the chess and check the moves etc?

Fine LOL

[View Quote]

binarybud

Apr 22, 2003, 11:51am
A Picture is worth a thousand words.........and a picture is just like the cover of a book.....you never judge it.
Only ones who do judge it are the ignorant ones.....or the ones that have nothing better to do than criticize.

IMO
Leo :)

[View Quote]

rossyboy

Apr 22, 2003, 2:18pm
It would be the game of chess I wouldn't trust... in some computerised
chess games you can set the board up any way you want before you begin to
play...

"john" <john at 3d-reality.com> wrote this (news:3ea53716
at server1.Activeworlds.com) in general.discussion on 22 Apr 2003:

> what the chess bot 2 control all the chess and check the moves etc?
>
> Fine LOL

[View Quote]

rossyboy

Apr 22, 2003, 2:19pm
I don't see any bot in that picture :)

"john" <john at 3d-reality.com> wrote this (news:3ea53716
at server1.Activeworlds.com) in general.discussion on 22 Apr 2003:

> what the chess bot 2 control all the chess and check the moves etc?
>
> Fine LOL

[View Quote]

john

Apr 22, 2003, 5:39pm
I know, its in AW-Europe's EuGame1 GZ... lol!!!

The bot is the chess board on the left and the corresponding board is on the
right (both identical u'll c.... after a lil while of play)